**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

morning ladies i just woke up fell asleep around 6 last night haha still feel as if i could sleep much lobger tho but have physio today so supose i should get up!

Sleeping is good :D Really hope this is your month hun what CD are you?

49 hun and just puked my guts up in the loo lol but i get sickness around af so aint taking that as a good thing

Morning Ladies,

Loving the psychic reading sounding really positive for you hon....I so love to go see my psychic lady diane I normally go every 6mths and went in may but she doesnt want to see me again until end of april 2011 now as she says I need to give events time to occur :happydance: she predicts by the time I see her again end of april I will have given birth to a baby boy another son and this will complete our family....we plan on #2 being our last child:thumbup: this means I will concieve this or next cycle (although next cycle is pushing it a little as would be due end of april!) I have oodles of faith diane is AMAZZZZZZING which is why I keep returning she will NOT be wrong I am certain of that!

Lindsey girl your symptons sound great :happydance: eeeeeeeeeeeek prayin we are bump buddies :hugs:

Hey ladies. I saw psychic lady yesterday.

She's told me she doesn't see me getting pregnant while I'm living in the neighbourhood I'm in atm. She said it's almost as if 'the spirits' don't want me to bring a child into this enviroment. We do live in a horrible neighbourhood, it's lots of flats, there are lots of parties around us, there's about 3 (at least) drug dealers within working distance, and I've not been happy here at all.

I'm determined to prove her wrong though, I'm sticking with my Snadra/Gail July/August prediction. I'm currently Oving/nearly Oving, but I have a yeast infection, so I really don't think I'll get my BFP at the end of this month, however, I will be ovulating the end of the month/the beginning of August, and Gail is positive I'll be pregnant by the end of August.

The psychic lady was spot on with some things though, like my partner is an animator and draws cartoon characters of pawns (the chess pieces). She said that she could sense my partner was creative, draws small things, there's a lot of movement, and she sees black and white everywhere!! Madness!! She said my best friend will be wanting to open her own rescue centre, I text her and she said "You're kidding... I've just applied for a job at a rescue centre" She said she could see that i'm quite spiritual myself but in a natural way, and that I should have an interest in crystals, well I wear a rose quart bracelet everyday, I have my Citrine pendant and my ameythest ring, plus a bag of crystals next to my bed. :D She picked up that my partner has a (bud) smoking habbit, and that when he was younger he messed around with wicca and ooji boards which is true. She also knew that the child at home wasn't mine.

She has said though there are no health problems, but I have something minor with my stomach area, sandra or gail said this aswell! Also, I'm going to have a boy.

wow thats great that she also picked up on some of the stuff that sandra and gail picked up and I'm hoping that you get your bfp when gail says you will hun...sending you lots of babydust your way..:dust:

morning ladies i just woke up fell asleep around 6 last night haha still feel as if i could sleep much lobger tho but have physio today so supose i should get up!

Sleeping is good :D Really hope this is your month hun what CD are you?

49 hun and just puked my guts up in the loo lol but i get sickness around af so aint taking that as a good thing

Lindsey hope you feel better soon hun but I hope its a good sign of you getting your :bfp:

well i'm home early today we didn't have many children so they asked if I wanted to go home and I was like YEP!!!:happydance: my husband and my children were home anyways and i wanted to spend the day with them...I love being around my husband and children so much...

so what all are you all doing today?

Hey Jonnanne & nevertogether, miss seeing you both chatting on here hope you come back and join us sending you both lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

well i'm home early today we didn't have many children so they asked if I wanted to go home and I was like YEP!!!:happydance: my husband and my children were home anyways and i wanted to spend the day with them...I love being around my husband and children so much...

hey patty not much just ahd a 45 min nap lol. how are you doing? i love ur new pic on fb btw:)

hey patty not much just ahd a 45 min nap lol. how are you doing? i love ur new pic on fb btw:)

I'm doing good hun thanks for asking....thanks hun..I like that pic to and I usually don't like any pics that I have of me but I did like that one...:hugs:

wanna show one thing thats making me think we may just have it this mth this is a vein on my boob it goes right down and round to the right of my boob dw i havent shown any boobage lol just the skin

Attachments

• vein.jpg
    vein.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey Jonnanne & nevertogether, miss seeing you both chatting on here hope you come back and join us sending you both lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Frogger. I have been popping in here and there. I just kind of lost a little faith here. There have been a couple of newbies that have tried to bring this thread down IMO and I just have steered clear of most of the BnB. I still pop in here and there, but for me personally, I am not getting the same thing from the BnB like I used to. Just the negativity and the BS. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of girls in here that are absolutely wonderful. I am just not for the confrontation like some of these new girls are. I will continue to pop in here and there, but for the most part, I just don't like the judging.
I hope all is well with you. And thank you for thinking of me. :hugs:

Hey Frogger. I have been popping in here and there. I just kind of lost a little faith here. There have been a couple of newbies that have tried to bring this thread down IMO and I just have steered clear of most of the BnB. I still pop in here and there, but for me personally, I am not getting the same thing from the BnB like I used to. Just the negativity and the BS. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of girls in here that are absolutely wonderful. I am just not for the confrontation like some of these new girls are. I will continue to pop in here and there, but for the most part, I just don't like the judging.
I hope all is well with you. And thank you for thinking of me. :hugs:

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:......so sorry hon XxX

ohh gota show my bit of pma ben brought me toda and for being a good girl at physio:haha:

Attachments

• outfit.jpg
    outfit.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
ohh gota show my bit of pma ben brought me toda and for being a good girl at physio:haha:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTE :thumbup:

WHEN I GET MY :bfp: REAL SOON I AM GOING TO TAKE DH TO BUY A LITTLE SUMMAT.....CALL IT OUR JOINT ANNIVERSARY PRESENT :haha:

WHEN I GET MY :bfp: REAL SOON I AM GOING TO TAKE DH TO BUY A LITTLE SUMMAT.....CALL IT OUR JOINT ANNIVERSARY PRESENT :haha:

ul be getting very soon! i am still tryna work out what dpo i am:haha: as have alot of new symtons and im not sure if they just i n jy head or not:dohh::wacko: almost pukedin bens mouth earlyer he pulled me forward for a kiss just as i heaved:rofl:

i had another reading from gail after my mc last cycle and she says il conceive in august again :)

ul be getting very soon! i am still tryna work out what dpo i am:haha: as have alot of new symtons and im not sure if they just i n jy head or not:dohh::wacko: almost pukedin bens mouth earlyer he pulled me forward for a kiss just as i heaved:rofl:

I really hope so.....I wish our luck would change we always seem to be doomed with bad luck.....a baby for our 1st wedding anniversary would be the best sort of good luck!

I really hope so.....I wish our luck would change we always seem to be doomed with bad luck.....a baby for our 1st wedding anniversary would be the best sort of good luck!

u will hun:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->