**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hello ladies! Can i Join?

I have had a few

Daisy Lynn- Conception June/July/August 2010 GIRL
Cheri22- June (Conception,BFP,DD) BOY
Gail- July/August 2010 GIRL
Mary- Fall pregnant within 6 months GIRL
Victoria Zasikowsk- May BOY
Brooke Jaffe-Cohen- Conception August/September 2010 GIRL
Tianna- Dates showing September 28th, December 10th GIRL
ttcbabyloveprediction- May BOY
Anne-Marie Barker- August BOY
Misty Eyed Dreams- Conceive within 6 months GIRL
Rovecca Wilson- GIRL

And still trying to find more GL ladies :flower:

sooooo tired just got in from work had a call at 7 this morn asking me to do a whole day 9-5.30 with 3-5 yr olds was erm fun lol have sand in places i shouldnt have it lol went ti the loo at work to try clear out the sand from my boobs and my god u should see the veins i have! big big blue veins wernt there last week

awwww madly you're stronger than i am! I gave out at 9DPO and got a BFP! whooooooop

this means all my readings are wrong :thumbup: please please let this one stick

Congrats mushmouth hon.....please save me a seat in 1st tri:shrug:

sooooo tired just got in from work had a call at 7 this morn asking me to do a whole day 9-5.30 with 3-5 yr olds was erm fun lol have sand in places i shouldnt have it lol went ti the loo at work to try clear out the sand from my boobs and my god u should see the veins i have! big big blue veins wernt there last week

praying those veins are for a very good cause hon :baby:

me too they are sooo sore also have for the i think 3rd time since ov diahrea again:growlmad: hoping thats to do with hormones

me too they are sooo sore also have for the i think 3rd time since ov diahrea again:growlmad: hoping thats to do with hormones

ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Well with ds in very early days I had diahorrea and was told it was my body clearing itself out and was to do with preparing my body, pregnancy hormones etc.....I had the same thing after my contractions started too and was told it was my body getting ready for labour! Hoping this is also good for you too :thumbup:

ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Well with ds in very early days I had diahorrea and was told it was my body clearing itself out and was to do with preparing my body, pregnancy hormones etc.....I had the same thing after my contractions started too and was told it was my body getting ready for labour! Hoping this is also good for you too :thumbup:

i so hope so havent eaten much the last two days just want ice lollys lol . how are you doing today? test days getting closer:happydance:

i so hope so havent eaten much the last two days just want ice lollys lol . how are you doing today? test days getting closer:happydance:

OMG my craving with ds was ice lollys just the plain ice ones (amongst other things!) I loved ice-pops :happydance: you are so on track hon....I mean from a cycle which meant your predictions would be wrong to it changing so they can be right and all your symptons you are def going to see those two lines real soon hon....I feel so sure of it :thumbup: when are you going to test :shrug:

OMG my craving with ds was ice lollys just the plain ice ones (amongst other things!) I loved ice-pops :happydance: you are so on track hon....I mean from a cycle which meant your predictions would be wrong to it changing so they can be right and all your symptons you are def going to see those two lines real soon hon....I feel so sure of it :thumbup: when are you going to test :shrug:

im not sure think im gonna wait till at least the 16th as im not expecting to see two lines lol

im not sure think im gonna wait till at least the 16th as im not expecting to see two lines lol

oh hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: then I guess we are in the same boat....If I am truthful I dont think I will either :nope: its so hard to keep my pma alive right about now and tom is the last day of this cycle....I am extremely nervous lord knows why :shrug: and feel sick to my stomach.....she will be flying in on the broom I am sure :cry:

oh hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: then I guess we are in the same boat....If I am truthful I dont think I will either :nope: its so hard to keep my pma alive right about now and tom is the last day of this cycle....I am extremely nervous lord knows why :shrug: and feel sick to my stomach.....she will be flying in on the broom I am sure :cry:

any sign of her yet? i think ur gonna get it:hugs:

No just the ever persistant cramping which started at 2dpo again like last month, I think this is what is making me doubtful...I feel sure the cramps are different to last cycle but not sure if wishful thinking on my part.....but no spotting yet and I do always get a fade in bright red blood spotting before `wham` full blown so who knows?!?!?!?!?

Last cycle I had every bloody positive sympton going so different feelings to last cycle sympton wise except the cramping are:

1. numb weak feeling in top of legs radiating down my thighs towards my knee....infact fair to say my whole legs feel numb
2. aching joints
3. wacked out tiredness....I did have this last cycle but this is far worse, I cant even be bothered to clean and I am a clean/neat freak I mean I have the worst ocd possible were this is concerned and I keep thinking `it will keep until later` only later has never come this is indeed NOT AT ALL AND HAS NEVER BEEN LIKE ME! and I am knackered just climbing the stairs
4. aching joints including my bloody neck
5. ewcm playing up nowt from 2dpo until 9dpo then ewcm yesterday but back to yellow, stringy, snotty stuff today when I usually just have ewcm by the fountain load from pre-ov to af landing

and I have had `flu` like bug and came home from work mon and didnt go in tues

I am not sure WFT is going on and am thinking maybe these symptons are just down to the `flu` type thing I had??????

No just the ever persistant cramping which started at 2dpo again like last month, I think this is what is making me doubtful...I feel sure the cramps are different to last cycle but not sure if wishful thinking on my part.....but no spotting yet and I do always get a fade in bright red blood spotting before `wham` full blown so who knows?!?!?!?!?

Last cycle I had every bloody positive sympton going so different feelings to last cycle sympton wise except the cramping are:

1. numb weak feeling in top of legs radiating down my thighs towards my knee....infact fair to say my whole legs feel numb
2. aching joints
3. wacked out tiredness....I did have this last cycle but this is far worse, I cant even be bothered to clean and I am a clean/neat freak I mean I have the worst ocd possible were this is concerned and I keep thinking `it will keep until later` only later has never come this is indeed NOT AT ALL AND HAS NEVER BEEN LIKE ME! and I am knackered just climbing the stairs
5. ewcm playing up nowt from 2dpo until 9dpo then ewcm yesterday but back to yellow, stringy, snotty stuff today when I usually just have ewcm by the fountain load from pre-ov to af landing

I am not sure WFT is going on and am thinking maybe these symptons are just down to the `flu` type thing I had??????

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: NOPE THEY DOWN TO A IKKLE BABBA IN UR BELLY:happydance:

2. aching joints

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: NOPE THEY DOWN TO A IKKLE BABBA IN UR BELLY:happydance:

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Thank you hon, praying so much for both of us that we both see those two beautiful lines this cycle and graduate to 1st tri as bump buddies :happydance:

2. aching joints

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Thank you hon, praying so much for both of us that we both see those two beautiful lines this cycle and graduate to 1st tri as bump buddies :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hiya!

Jenny said i would get my :bfp: in August with a baby boy!

Gail said i would get my :bfp: in September with a baby boy! :)

hoping she's right because that's REAL soon!

hi hun would you like me to add your information to the first page?. if so just let me know and I will be glad to add it...:hugs:

Hi there girls!
I got my pendant/spell from Mia-Angel in the mail today. Can't hurt, right? And if nothing else, I like the pendant! We shall see what happens!
I should OV in the next week or so (darned if I know), so I'm anxiously watching the CBFM/OPK/BBT. Poor DH is getting a little tired of the :sex:, haha!

no hun it can't hurt ...sending you lots of babydust your way hun...:dust:

Hello ladies! Can i Join?

I have had a few

Daisy Lynn- Conception June/July/August 2010 GIRL
Cheri22- June (Conception,BFP,DD) BOY
Gail- July/August 2010 GIRL
Mary- Fall pregnant within 6 months GIRL
Victoria Zasikowsk- May BOY
Brooke Jaffe-Cohen- Conception August/September 2010 GIRL
Tianna- Dates showing September 28th, December 10th GIRL
ttcbabyloveprediction- May BOY
Anne-Marie Barker- August BOY
Misty Eyed Dreams- Conceive within 6 months GIRL
Rovecca Wilson- GIRL

And still trying to find more GL ladies :flower:

welcome to the group hun...glad your here...I will get your information added to the first page...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->