**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

sooooo tired just got in from work had a call at 7 this morn asking me to do a whole day 9-5.30 with 3-5 yr olds was erm fun lol have sand in places i shouldnt have it lol went ti the loo at work to try clear out the sand from my boobs and my god u should see the veins i have! big big blue veins wernt there last week

praying those veins are for a very good cause hon :baby:

me too they are sooo sore also have for the i think 3rd time since ov diahrea again:growlmad: hoping thats to do with hormones

ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Well with ds in very early days I had diahorrea and was told it was my body clearing itself out and was to do with preparing my body, pregnancy hormones etc.....I had the same thing after my contractions started too and was told it was my body getting ready for labour! Hoping this is also good for you too :thumbup:

i so hope so havent eaten much the last two days just want ice lollys lol . how are you doing today? test days getting closer:happydance:

OMG my craving with ds was ice lollys just the plain ice ones (amongst other things!) I loved ice-pops :happydance: you are so on track hon....I mean from a cycle which meant your predictions would be wrong to it changing so they can be right and all your symptons you are def going to see those two lines real soon hon....I feel so sure of it :thumbup: when are you going to test :shrug:

im not sure think im gonna wait till at least the 16th as im not expecting to see two lines lol

oh hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: then I guess we are in the same boat....If I am truthful I dont think I will either :nope: its so hard to keep my pma alive right about now and tom is the last day of this cycle....I am extremely nervous lord knows why :shrug: and feel sick to my stomach.....she will be flying in on the broom I am sure :cry:

hun I'm hoping that you get your :bfp: soon and Lindsey to I'm sooo wanting to see Gail right on this...:hugs::happydance:

WTF :hissy:

I bought a 2 pack of frer`s yesterday and decided that I would test this am with fmu.....The tests say you can test 6 days before AF which if normally testing at the recommended 14dpo then you can test at 8dpo.....I am 11dpo today and on the last day of my cycle.....I followed the instructions to a T, I mean come on I know how to bloody poas am a poas addiction for crying out loud and the bloody test was a dud not even the bloody control line came up :saywhat:

I AM NOT REMOTELY AMUSED RIGHT NOW :grr:

I took the test apart as us poas addicts do and although the dip stick was saturated (yes I had a feel of it :dohh:) the inside strip etc was completely dry :wacko:

FRER ARE GOING TO GET A BLOODY EMAIL FROM ME AND NOT A VERY PLEASANT ONE :comp: I MEAN £10.50 ISNT CHEAP AND NOW I AM A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE TO USE THE 2ND TEST IN THE PACK!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THINKING MAYBE I WAS NOT MEANT TO TEST TODAY :shrug:

I bought a 2 pack of frer`s yesterday and decided that I would test this am with fmu.....The tests say you can test 6 days before AF which if normally testing at the recommended 14dpo then you can test at 8dpo.....I am 11dpo today and on the last day of my cycle.....I followed the instructions to a T, I mean come on I know how to bloody poas am a poas addiction for crying out loud and the bloody test was a dud not even the bloody control line came up :saywhat:

I took the test apart as us poas addicts do and although the dip stick was saturated (yes I had a feel of it :dohh:) the inside strip etc was completely dry :wacko:

FRER ARE GOING TO GET A BLOODY EMAIL FROM ME AND NOT A VERY PLEASANT ONE :comp: I MEAN £10.50 ISNT CHEAP AND NOW I AM A LITTLE APPREHENSIVE TO USE THE 2ND TEST IN THE PACK!!!!!!!!!!

i had that a few mths back hun thay are crud

Well I emailed them and recieved a reply saying it would be 10 days for a response so I called them and the lady was very nice although denied all knowledge that this happens often.....I was like yeah right :growlmad: but she said she would post me another test out :thumbup: not intime for sunday however but I have the other one in the pack if it bloody works :dohh: I also have my 2pack of cb digi`s and one ic hpt left.....I might get me a few cheapies today just incase....I posted on another thread but after my frer disaster I was keen to do another test (poas addiction :haha: has a lot to be answered for!) and did a ic hpt and opk....am pretty sure the hpt was :nope: but the opk was on par with the one I got the day before my +OPK at ov! see pics what do you think :shrug: (1st pic today and second pic top am day before + opk!) my pee was not even held for an hour and was well diluted so I reckon if my pee was stronger that would have almost certainly been a +! also I have never seen two lines on a opk after my surge before they fade out almost striaght away and only control for the rest of my cycle.....maybe :baby: it is really pos the opk is picking up hcg? ps also of course looks lots clearer in person!

Attachments

• OPK LAST DAY OF CYCLE!.jpg
    OPK LAST DAY OF CYCLE!.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
  • opk sat.jpg
    opk sat.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 7

Well I emailed them and recieved a reply saying it would be 10 days for a response so I called them and the lady was very nice although denied all knowledge that this happens often.....I was like yeah right :growlmad: but she said she would post me another test out :thumbup: not intime for sunday however but I have the other one in the pack if it bloody works :dohh: I also have my 2pack of cb digi`s and one ic hpt left.....I might get me a few cheapies today just incase....I posted on another thread but after my frer disaster I was keen to do another test (poas addiction :haha: has a lot to be answered for!) and did a ic hpt and opk....am pretty sure the hpt was :nope: but the opk was on par with the one I got the day before my +OPK at ov! see pics what do you think :shrug: (1st pic today and second pic top am day before + opk!) my pee was not even held for an hour and was well diluted so I reckon if my pee was stronger that would have almost certainly been a +! also I have never seen two lines on a opk after my surge before they fade out almost striaght away and only control for the rest of my cycle.....maybe :baby: it is really pos the opk is picking up hcg? ps also of course looks lots clearer in person!

unless ur oving again what i highly doubt id say u is duffers lady just try wait it out a few days a and test again:happydance::happydance::happydance:

oooh that OV test is super dark - always a good sign! and good on you getting another FRER sent out!

I am glad to say all my predictions are wrong as I got my BFP on weds... and did a digi today so finally accept it though its way too early! lol my OPKs went a bit dark but not as strong as yours madly!!!

ooomg come on bump buddy!!

oooh that OV test is super dark - always a good sign! and good on you getting another FRER sent out!

I am glad to say all my predictions are wrong as I got my BFN on weds... and did a digi today so finally accept it though its way too early! lol my OPKs went a bit dark but not as strong as yours madly!!!

dont u mean bfp hun?

Hey hon I just did the worst thing.......I peed on my frer AGAIN DOH! and the control line came up this time and I thought I saw something else so dismantled the test again and THERE IS A FAINT SECOND LINE! now I dont know if evap certainly wasnt there before and came up in correct time frame but so faint cant get a clear pic def not imagining it but cause its so faint not sure if its got a lot of colour.....but certainly gives me new hope!

I am glad to say all my predictions are wrong as I got my BFN on weds... and did a digi today so finally accept it though its way too early! lol my OPKs went a bit dark but not as strong as yours madly!!!

dont u mean bfp hun?

oooh I did! oops - oh no... i hope that doenst mean anything :( thank you for pointing it out - I've edited it now :dohh:

Hey hon I just did the worst thing.......I peed on my frer AGAIN DOH! and the control line came up this time and I thought I saw something else so dismantled the test again and THERE IS A FAINT SECOND LINE! now I dont know if evap certainly wasnt there before and came up in correct time frame but so faint cant get a clear pic def not imagining it but cause its so faint not sure if its got a lot of colour.....but certainly gives me new hope!

give it a few more days and that will be a preeetyfull pink line just worked out if i ovd around time we think im due around 10th 11th alough bens just said ive have a 70-80 day cycle b4:dohh:

OMG OMG I SO DONT WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP MUSHMOUTH BUT YIPEE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY THIS IS IT FOR ME!

I had terrible cramps last night and though she was on her journey here, dh told me not to be `like that` and confessed for the first cycle ever he thought we had caught the eggy this month that meant so much you woulnt believe after so much resistance from him re ttc and evan having #2.....i love him so muchand if he thinks we have? praying hes right!

10th-11th for me too hon! this is last day of my cycle FOR NINE MONTHS I HOPE HE HE HE!

Madly its looking SO good for you right now! I have my toes crossed and you in my prayers! AF was due for me on 11th so :hugs: all over - come on - let this be it for us all!!!

10th-11th for me too hon! this is last day of my cycle FOR NINE MONTHS I HOPE HE HE HE!

omg never realsied thats this weekend! and no sign of with for me at all! just got a icky tim still sore boobs and wanting ice lollys! i really wanna test but too scared to as ususaly when i test the next few hours/ day i come on

just checked my cm as im an avid cheker of it lol and ermm feels like somebody has shoved a pot of jelly up there:wacko:

sorry this is so tmi ladies.....but dh offered to give me a massage last night cause I was so stressed yum! but normally I dont get turned on by this (SORRY DID WARN YOU!) its lovely but just doesnt do it for me in that way but it does for dh so of course we dtd and dh commented on how wet I was but I just didnt feel it although I did have an extremely hightened tingling in my lady garden area! bizare but hopefully amother good thing am sure as well things just didnt seem right you know inside you know when dtd it felt different......oh I so so hoping this is it for us ladies!

these last couple of pages are FILLED with positivity, and real good signs for you both!

roll on BFPs!

im gonna be brave and go poundland later and get some cheepy strip tests no harm in them as only a pound for 2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->