**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ladies I sure hope you get BFPS this weekend, if you both get them I am going to be positive that I will get my BFP in August. It's looking good for both of you :D I'm so excited!!

I know I haven't caught eggy this month, OH and I have BD around Cd 8/Cd 9, then I was away for the weekend, then I got thrush and I still don't feel up to BD, I think I ovulated wednesday, which would have been CD13. But I'm fine, a month of will do me good - no checking symptoms, no temping. May even have a drink or three. lol.

But I'm predicted July/August concieve, and will be pregnant by the end of august, I need to see lots of PMA in here and hopefully more BFPs as I know gail predicted ALOT of July bfps :D

Ladies I have my fingers crossed.

Ladies I sure hope you get BFPS this weekend, if you both get them I am going to be positive that I will get my BFP in August. It's looking good for both of you :D I'm so excited!!

I know I haven't caught eggy this month, OH and I have BD around Cd 8/Cd 9, then I was away for the weekend, then I got thrush and I still don't feel up to BD, I think I ovulated wednesday, which would have been CD13. But I'm fine, a month of will do me good - no checking symptoms, no temping. May even have a drink or three. lol.

But I'm predicted July/August concieve, and will be pregnant by the end of august, I need to see lots of PMA in here and hopefully more BFPs as I know gail predicted ALOT of July bfps :D

Ladies I have my fingers crossed.

my cycle wasnt going to work out right i thought i was out completly then oved late and now bang on for my prediction at day 52 lol

my prediction is with 2 gail and jenny. late july/early august which can be I normally get AF the beginning of the month so Aug 5th AF will or will not show up I have faith

I need to be pregnant by august, because in september it's a year since trying, and I'll feel heart broken.

i have road maps for boobs this mth lol getting new veins each day!

just did a cheepy strip test from poundland and bfn they 25 miu and i THINK im about 9-10 dpo so could it be too early still? plus was like my 6th wee of the day

Evening Ladies,

Me and Lindsay will set amazing pma for gails readings on this thread if we are both predicted correct.....I think gail will be correct.....I mean Lindsey your cycle has totally changed to make it possible when you didnt think it would be!

And yes girl way too early to poas he he he says me who had a bloody disaster this am! I got me a tesco hpt too whilst going weekly shop just incase my other frer fails as well on sunday....I may do my last ic hpt and opk tom just to see lol! but am saving the tesco and frer for sun/mon!

I have too many ailments to list and could drive myself mad ss....the nausea and tired/whacked out feelin is by far the worse! BUT since late this aft I have peed a few times and have had light brown/pinky streaked cm not usually how af kicks in but a little deflated to say the least and hoping its slight IB!

Evening Ladies,

Me and Lindsay will set amazing pma for gails readings on this thread if we are both predicted correct.....I think gail will be correct.....I mean Lindsey your cycle has totally changed to make it possible when you didnt think it would be!

And yes girl way too early to poas he he he says me who had a bloody disaster this am! I got me a tesco hpt too whilst going weekly shop just incase my other frer fails as well on sunday....I may do my last ic hpt and opk tom just to see lol! but am saving the tesco and frer for sun/mon!

I have too many ailments to list and could drive myself mad ss....the nausea and tired/whacked out feelin is by far the worse! BUT since late this aft I have peed a few times and have had light brown/pinky streaked cm not usually how af kicks in but a little deflated to say the least and hoping its slight IB!

thats ib silly billy! i myself have just gven myself a big telling off lol im 8-10 dpo max and expected to see a preety pink second line

Evening Ladies,

thats ib silly billy! i myself have just gven myself a big telling off lol im 8-10 dpo max and expected to see a preety pink second line

your not on your own hon I began testing at 8dpo :dohh: AND i def should know better with ds af was a week late before I got even the faintest second line.....I am hoping I am more fortunate this time round and I dont have to wait that extra week :wacko:

I so hope IB bleed hon I have the best feeling ever.....I feel so ill no kidding pure crap but my heart feels alive with happiness I just feel s nervous too! I am hoping this is it and I have my bump buddy right there with me.....we have made such a friendship we deserve this together :hugs:

Evening Ladies,

your not on your own hon I began testing at 8dpo :dohh: AND i def should know better with ds af was a week late before I got even the faintest second line.....I am hoping I am more fortunate this time round and I dont have to wait that extra week :wacko:

I so hope IB bleed hon I have the best feeling ever.....I feel so ill no kidding pure crap but my heart feels alive with happiness I just feel s nervous too! I am hoping this is it and I have my bump buddy right there with me.....we have made such a friendship we deserve this together :hugs:

i know what u mean hun i have a very bad tum that i just cant shift i really think its hormonal been like this for 4 days now just wont go even with imodium! i keep looking at my boobs in the mirror tryna see chnages lol and i was at work yesterday and kept saying to myself oh uve got it this mth linds u have the glow lol we WILL be bump buddys even if i have to be a mth behind ya:hugs:

he he he.....ttc makes one mad lol! I keen trying to keep the pma alive but a little tiny bit keeps nudging me and going `you might not be, why is this month different to any other you werent then and not now` then I keep shaking myself and going `no, you feel so unwell this is it` I have an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other right now! and dh going your preggers!

he he he.....ttc makes one mad lol! I keen trying to keep the pma alive but a little tiny bit keeps nudging me and going `you might not be, why is this month different to any other you werent then and not now` then I keep shaking myself and going `no, you feel so unwell this is it` I have an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other right now! and dh going your preggers!

:haha:so like me lol i hyave ben and sam both sdayiogn i am and me saying maybe im not maybe its in my head

Well both sandra and gail predict this month and were pretty specific on their readings and my psychic lady predicts I will have given birth by end of april 2011 when I see her again so if I am preggers right now (he he he!) my edd will be like mid march so I guess next cycle would be like mid april so I guess she meant this cycle as am sure next cycle would be cutting it a little fine if baby was late etc etc and of course am not going to be really booking a reading week after birth?!?!?!? dh def thinks we have done it and sandra specifically said third month is important and months beginning with J (june,july!) we are officially ticking towards 5mths but this is our 3rd cycle due to my slightly longer cycle length! I just feel lucky, I hope I am so right!

ps just also realised jenny predicts edd of march but says bfp in august.....a little wrong me thinks cause bfp next cycle would mean edd april and bfp this cycle means march! wonder if she will be correct too!

Well both sandra and gail predict this month and were pretty specific on their readings and my psychic lady predicts I will have given birth by end of april 2011 when I see her again so if I am preggers right now (he he he!) my edd will be like mid march so I guess next cycle would be like mid april so I guess she meant this cycle as am sure next cycle would be cutting it a little fine if baby was late etc etc and of course am not going to be really booking a reading week after birth?!?!?!? dh def thinks we have done it and sandra specifically said third month is important and months beginning with J (june,july!) we are officially ticking towards 5mths but this is our 3rd cycle due to my slightly longer cycle length! I just feel lucky, I hope I am so right!

ps just also realised jenny predicts edd of march but says bfp in august.....a little wrong me thinks cause bfp next cycle would mean edd april and bfp this cycle means march! wonder if she will be correct too!

my edd is 22nd march ish so jenny would be right aswell as gail

Yeah as I say jenny would be right on edd but not on month of bfp?

Yeah as I say jenny would be right on edd but not on month of bfp?
as long as sh gets one date right preferablly due date lol. i am a bad wife lol just said to ben if i ov a day later id b due march 23rd his bday not march 22nd he went " march 22nd is my bday":dohh:

This is what Jenny said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and the 25th of March 2011.

Ok so this is what I understand WHEN we get our two lovely lines this cycle our EDD would be 15th March going on ov but 21st March going on LMP sort of inbetween Jenny`s predicted EDD dates! Jenny could be right about the BFP news end of July if its a little further into the month before I get those two lovely pink lines (I am remembering af was a week late before I got even a faint bfp with ds, so if I have a repeat performance!) but would be wrong when she says Julys cycle......I think I am going to class Jenny has predicting me for this month too as well as next and class her reading as a crossover reading!

SO THATS GAIL,SANDRA,JENNY AND DIANE PREDICTING MY BFP THIS CYCLE OH AND OF COURSE DH!

Oh no hon! Maybe baby will come on his birthday anyways lol!

This os what Jenny said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and the 25th of March 2011.

Ok so this is what I understand WHEN we get our two lovely lines this cycle our EDD would be 15th March going on ov but 21st March going on LMP sort of inbetween Jenny`s predicted EDD dates! Jenny could be right about the BFP news end of July if its a little further into the month before I get those two lovely pink lines (I am remembering af was a week late before I got even a faint bfp with ds, so if I have a repeat performance!) but would be wrong when she says Julys cycle......I think I am going to class Jenny has predicting me for this month too as well as next and class her reading as a crossover reading!

SO THATS GAIL,SANDRA,JENNY AND DIANE PREDICTING MY BFP THIS CYCLE OH AND OF COURSE DH!

you have this girl i know u do:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->