**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Oh no hon! Maybe baby will come on his birthday anyways lol!

lol yeh hop so alough if im anything like my mum and prob will be due to my bicornuate uterus il be deliverd early mum never went full term we were all early birds

Forgot to say I peed about an hour ago and no light brown/pinky cm, fxed and praying it was a little IB! I had tea 2 toasted muffins, 2 pears and a lovely cuppa t, I also took 2 paracetamol (not keen in 2ww especially THIS 2ww!) but head so very bad.....feeling a little better now but noticed I have sore ribs on both sides ouch! I have said to dh if this is not our month I am going to insist the drs runs some bloods I am so whacked out, its not human!

Forgot to say I peed about an hour ago and no light brown/pinky cm, fxed and praying it was a little IB! I had tea 2 toasted muffins, 2 pears and a lovely cuppa t, I also took 2 paracetamol (not keen in 2ww especially THIS 2ww!) but head so very bad.....feeling a little better now but noticed I have sore ribs on both sides ouch! I have said to dh if this is not our month I am going to insist the drs runs some bloods I am so whacked out, its not human!

same as me hun my boobs look so dif this mth even ben has noticed it hoping tis a gd thing ive no cramos yet neither so its all good we aint out till the withc flys in

Def hon and she aint going to arrive she already missed her flight and she cant get another....sorry all booked up b***H

Yeah we cant possible squeeze you on board witch we have babies on board instead! So take your broom and take a hike!

Hey witch bitch,
Listen up hear,
Don’t you bloody come anywhere near,

Your presence is not required,
You are no longer hired,
Take your broom and take a hike,
Wherever you prefer what ever you like,

For right now I have a baby in my tummy,
And really soon I am going to be a mummy!

Loving that poem madly!praying she doesn't dare show up for you both!!

I think the :witch: has landed :cry: right on time too :cry: I am 12dpo today!
I had some more of the light brown cm before bed last night but when I peed at 4.45am nothing just got up and more dark brown cm streaks with dark brownish sort of really dark red blood on the tissue, I normally get more lighter pink spotting than this but I feel certain shes landed :sad2: after all the symptons and faint bfp and everything I reckon I am def out!

Hey witch bitch,
Listen up hear,
Don’t you bloody come anywhere near,

Your presence is not required,
You are no longer hired,
Take your broom and take a hike,
Wherever you prefer what ever you like,

For right now I have a baby in my tummy,
And really soon I am going to be a mummy!

:haha: llove it!

well not sure if im in our out tbh havent many symptoms anymore expet this blooy yucky tum that just will not budge dunno whats up with me

I just hope so much this is IB and it goes away , just doubtful its exactly on the day she would be due blah........I cant believe nearly all of my predicitions would be wrong JENNY, GAIL & SANDRA AND ALSO MY PSYCHIC LADY (although Jenny and My Psychic Lady gave crossover months this and next!) I know its just a bit of fun but because they all coincidence its hard not to believe them to be true.....I dont want to loose faith......feeling sad right now and praying so hard!

I just hope so much this is IB and it goes away , just doubtful its exactly on the day she would be due blah........I cant believe nearly all of my predicitions would be wrong JENNY, GAIL & SANDRA AND ALSO MY PSYCHIC LADY (although Jenny and My Psychic Lady gave crossover months this and next!) I know its just a bit of fun but because they all coincidence its hard not to believe them to be true.....I dont want to loose faith......feeling sad right now and praying so hard!

you can spot on the day af is due hun my mum even had an af during pregnancy:hugs: had a really dodgy dream last night lol dreramt i gave birth to a plastic doll and was treating it like a real baby :haha:

OMG VIVID DREAMS ARE ANOTHER SYMPTON HON!

I know its possible I suppose but am not sure! I kept my diary from when we were ttc ds I have a note of my cycles etc and know I didnt get a bleed around af due time but going off to check if I did maybe a week or so before like a show or summat around like ov.....trying to remain hopeful....I dont want ALL my predictions to be wrong *sigh*

OMG VIVID DREAMS ARE ANOTHER SYMPTON HON!

I know its possible I suppose but am not sure! I kept my diary from when we were ttc ds I have a note of my cycles etc and know I didnt get a bleed around af due time but going off to check if I did maybe a week or so before like a show or summat around like ov.....trying to remain hopeful....I dont want ALL my predictions to be wrong *sigh*

pma hun its nopt over til; witch arives :hugs::kiss:

I agree with lindsay- until the full blown witch is here, you're not out for this month madly! :hugs:

Thanks so much Ladies, am not sure its not less now than earlier maybe am just wishful thinking or its the calm before the storm so to speak.....I havent told dh yet I am spotting, he was so hopeful am hoping that this is IB and I wont need too! Funny though apart from my heavy/full boobs and the cramping I have had persistantly all my other symptons have gone, I now have a sinking feeling in my heart!

I did take a look at my diary and between my lmp and getting my BFP no middle cycle bleeding although I did get IB spotting 18days after AF was due so cause I got my BFP 7 days after AF was due I got IB 11 days after my BFP, this was what prompted an early scan for me and the confusion over my EDD!

Thanks so much Ladies, am not sure its not less now than earlier maybe am just wishful thinking or its the calm before the storm so to speak.....I havent told dh yet I am spotting, he was so hopeful am hoping that this is IB and I wont need too! Funny though apart from my heavy/full boobs and the cramping I have had persistantly all my other symptons have gone, I now have a sinking feeling in my heart!

I did take a look at my diary and between my lmp and getting my BFP no middle cycle bleeding although I did get IB spotting 18days after AF was due so cause I got my BFP 7 days after AF was due I got IB 11 days after my BFP, this was what prompted an early scan for me and the confusion over my EDD!

:hugs::hugs::dust::af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->