**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Early uti is another good sign hon! Still really good signs for you! I feel like crying but DH and DS is sat here!

Early uti is another good sign hon! Still really good signs for you! I feel like crying but DH and DS is sat here!

oi mrs dont give up yet that blood is probably just ur ikkle one burrowing in getting comfy for the nxt 9 mths:hugs:

oh Lindsay I pray you are right! I keep thinking is it possible for everybody to be so wrong?

oh Lindsay I pray you are right! I keep thinking is it possible for everybody to be so wrong?

the only think i can think will happen for them to be wrong all of them at that fact and god forbid it is if its chem what i dont think it is i think ur cooking a baby

the only think i can think will happen for them to be wrong all of them at that fact and god forbid it is if its chem what i dont think it is i think ur cooking a baby

The reading I hold most hope in is my psychic lady diane....she is amazing and is never wrong.....she said I would have given birth to a baby boy by the time I see her end of april 2011....I would need my BFP like now for her to be correct....If she saw anything else I feel certain she would have said and she did say to me as I was worried about fertility issues she didnt see anything and if she did she would have said! I just dont understand, if she drops in force then it will go against everything I have ever believed in! My heart will ache for that purpose alone! :cry:

The reading I hold most hope in is my psychic lady diane....she is amazing and is never wrong.....she said I would have given birth to a baby boy by the time I see her end of april 2011....I would need my BFP like now for her to be correct....If she saw anything else I feel certain she would have said and she did say to me as I was worried about fertility issues she didnt see anything and if she did she would have said! I just dont understand, if she drops in force then it will go against everything I have ever believed in! My heart will ache for that purpose alone! :cry:
:hugs: dont give up hun :hugs:

I wont hon not yet! I can`t give in, if she does arrive I will loose hope in every having another reading with her I just know I will.....I have been seeing her every 6mths for the last 3yrs and she has been so right about everything else!

I wont hon not yet! I can`t give in, if she does arrive I will loose hope in every having another reading with her I just know I will.....I have been seeing her every 6mths for the last 3yrs and she has been so right about everything else!

:hugs: fxd for you hun and ur little sticky bean

:witch: got heavier, enough for a light tampon (sorry tmi!) bright red blood now :cry: although not totally full on as normal. I dont know maybe I had a chemical :shrug: there was def a line yesterday albeit faint on the frer but then it was a dodgy test so I just dont know? My dreams are shattered right now, I havent told DH yet I think I might break down and cry :cry:

Worst of all GAIL AND SANDRA WERE WRONG :nope:

:witch: got heavier, enough for a light tampon (sorry tmi!) bright red blood now :cry: although not totally full on as normal. I dont know maybe I had a chemical :shrug: there was def a line yesterday albeit faint on the frer but then it was a dodgy test so I just dont know? My dreams are shattered right now, I havent told DH yet I think I might break down and cry :cry:

i think uve prob had a chemochal hun:hugs: that opk was too dark too ur psycic lady could still be correct with the next time u see her tho hun bubs could arive a tad earlyer

i think uve prob had a chemochal hun:hugs: that opk was too dark too

I think you are probably right hon :hugs: I need to pluck up the courage to tell DH and then I can grab that PMA and move onwards and upwards :thumbup:

I think you are probably right hon :hugs: I need to pluck up the courage to tell DH and then I can grab that PMA and move onwards and upwards :thumbup:

go have a cuddle with him hun :hugs:

i had a similar thing last mth had all symptoms nder the ssun the implantation spotting a feint pos and a opk and af arived that i say was an chem too

Looks like Gail was wrong for me :( BFP by July! AF has arrived today.

Star predicts August and Sandra and Cheri May (bfp, conceive or birth) so that would work!

Good luck ladies and :hugs: to those with AF

madly i'm hoping its not the witch hun i'm using my phone right now this is costing me loads but thinking of you xxx

madly i'm hoping its not the witch hun i'm using my phone right now this is costing me loads but thinking of you xxx

Thanks Ladies,

It only occured to me whilst in shower I dont know if it is a chemical as I havent yet tested again and got a BFN after my BFP? :dohh: I am now feeling a little silly and hope I havent offended anyone by suggesting this is what is happening to me, I just saw red panicked and then googled (big mistake!) and surmised :shrug:! I have cramps on and off and it doesnt look great but I did get bleeding with DS (albeit 11 days after BFP!) so for now I am trying to hold my wee to test which I am finding hard as I have a pressing feeling on my bladder and keep feeling the need to go :shrug: I am going to keep an eye on the bleeding and just see what happens over the next day or two! I am also going to book an appointment on monday with the dr either way so it can be documented on my records, considering I have already been referred for scans I think its the best thing to do!

WHAT LOVELY SUPPORT FROM YOU ALL AS ALWAYS! :hugs:

Thanks Ladies,

It only occured to me whilst in shower I dont know if it is a chemical as I havent yet tested again and got a BFN after my BFP? :dohh: I am now feeling a little silly and hope I havent offended anyone by suggesting this is what is happening to me, I just saw red panicked and then googled (big mistake!) and surmised :shrug:! I have cramps on and off and it doesnt look great but I did get bleeding with DS (albeit 11 days after BFP!) so for now I am trying to hold my wee to test which I am finding hard as I have a pressing feeling on my bladder and keep feeling the need to go :shrug: I am going to keep an eye on the bleeding and just see what happens over the next day or two! I am also going to book an appointment on monday with the dr either way so it can be documented on my records, considering I have already been referred for scans I think its the best thing to do!

WHAT LOVELY SUPPORT FROM YOU ALL AS ALWAYS! :hugs:

fxd babe :hugs::hugs: :kiss:

We are upset, I confessed my anniversary BFP plan to DH and told him thats why I didnt say owt! DS is out with my sister today I am glad of that it gives us time alone! I am hoping and praying right now and trying to take into account the possible positive things like diane saying I wont find out striaght away and tests at the drs will confirm I def am....I have to hold onto my faith until the BFN or whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->