**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

feel so pants i cant lay down even tho i wanna sleep as my tum just starts churning and have to run to the loo , have ben atm taking a vid of my boobs hes fasinated by them this mth lol they are mega veiny and big!

feel so pants i cant lay down even tho i wanna sleep as my tum just starts churning and have to run to the loo , have ben atm taking a vid of my boobs hes fasinated by them this mth lol they are mega veiny and big!

lol sounding really positive when are you going to test girl again?

i am scared to lol going to wait till at least the 16th maybe test next weekend incase af decided to shopw b4 hand

i am scared to lol going to wait till at least the 16th maybe test next weekend incase af decided to shopw b4 hand

:thumbup: good thinking hon! If this turns out to be an angel I wont ever test early again!

:thumbup: good thinking hon! If this turns out to be an angel I wont ever test early again!

:hugs: i still think u could still have a chance? hows the bleeding?

ive even got tiny little red veins going from my nipple too all over the area of my areolas:s

My gosh hon, I think you are def up duffers lol!

Was bright red watery just a little more than spotting really and only enough if that for a light tampon and hurts to remove as so dry (sorry this is a little tmi!) I havent had any clots or anything like that but the onset of this was from brown mucus and brown spotting (indicating old blood?) I have cramps on and off but not like AF of that am sure after AF hits my cramps go and I just get like a heavy sort of feeling like bloatedness! I am going to knicker check now, trying not to pee though so I can do a accurate hpt but worried going to become full flow!

I believe everything happens for a reason hon!

Was bright red watery just a little more than spotting really and only enough if that for a light tampon and hurts to remove as so dry (sorry this is a little tmi!) I havent had any clots or anything like that but the onset of this was from brown mucus and brown spotting (indicating old blood?) I have cramps on and off but not like AF of that am sure after AF hits my cramps go and I just get like a heavy sort of feeling like bloatedness! I am going to knicker check now, trying not to pee though so I can do a accurate hpt but worried going to become full flow!

:happydance: u so could still be prego no full flo so dont be giving up wait tonight see how thuings are in am and then test as fmu is best

:happydance: u so could still be prego no full flo so dont be giving up wait tonight see how thuings are in am and then test as fmu is best

I was just thinking fmu tomorrow morning my bladder feels like its going to burst like someone is playing the drums in there or summat. I have only drank two cups of tea today and have peed like bloody loads :shrug: I just went to pee again :dohh: and some flow on tampon but again not to wipe so light, af normally speaking would have hit me by now (with the exception of last month when af was a little odd!) hoping and praying but feeling skeptical also!

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hugs:MADLYTTC & lindsey sending you both lots of babydust your way and hoping that you both will be getting your :bfp: this cycle:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

I was just thinking fmu tomorrow morning my bladder feels like its going to burst like someone is playing the drums in there or summat. I have only drank two cups of tea today and have peed like bloody loads :shrug: I just went to pee again :dohh: and some flow on tampon but again not to wipe so light, af normally speaking would have hit me by now (with the exception of last month when af was a little odd!) hoping and praying but feeling skeptical also!

:dust::hugs::kiss: sending u all the pma i can muster must run to the loo as need a wee again! il be back with buckets loads of pma!

:dust::hugs::kiss: sending u all the pma i can muster must run to the loo as need a wee again! il be back with buckets loads of pma!

Thank you hon your the best :kiss: DH has fallen asleep on the sofa! We have had quite a day and he was saying he didnt feel so good, not surprising really neither am I !

Thank you hon your the best :kiss: DH has fallen asleep on the sofa! We have had quite a day and he was saying he didnt feel so good, not surprising really neither am I !

i do still feel u have this hun no full flow af so could just be an ib bleed and never know they say girls are dif to boys:winkwink:

ohh i can show my tiny bit of pma ben brought me the other day as they were int he sale lol

Attachments

• 756_1493.jpg
    756_1493.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
I hope so hon a little girl would be so great! Gail was the only one to predict a girl for me too I have always been predicted boys and with my dh being one of 6 boys it was always likely boys for us too! The flow worries me and I am worried it will turn full flow! I dont want to wish my long weekend off work away (not back until wed have long weekend off for anniversary!) but roll on tom, might know either way!

ohh i can show my tiny bit of pma ben brought me the other day as they were int he sale lol

oh ow cute, I cant wait to buy a few things! Was planning that for tues after yesterdays positiveness but dont know right now :nope:

I hope so hon a little girl would be so great! Gail was the only one to predict a girl for me too I have always been predicted boys and with my dh being one of 6 boys it was always likely boys for us too! The flow worries me and I am worried it will turn full flow! I dont want to wish my long weekend off work away (not back until wed have long weekend off for anniversary!) but roll on tom, might know either way!

if no full flow by tomoz then id say u have this hun :happydance:

:hugs:MADLYTTC & lindsey sending you both lots of babydust your way and hoping that you both will be getting your :bfp: this cycle:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks frogger, a little down right now but still have faith in Gails and Sandras reading and hope that this is IB :hugs:

if no full flow by tomoz then id say u have this hun :happydance:

I hope so but its hard not to expect the worst too! :cry: We will be fine am sure of it, DH was crushed and I couldnt stop :cry: but right now I am trying to remain hopeful and that this will all work out right how its meant to....If not I have my scan appt and we nearly did it am sure next time we will suceed....I have to remain positive and upbeat ttc ds was a hard time for us and we will get thru whatever lifes throws just like we always do :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->