**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ohh i can show my tiny bit of pma ben brought me the other day as they were int he sale lol

oh ow cute, I cant wait to buy a few things! Was planning that for tues after yesterdays positiveness but dont know right now :nope:

we have a big bag of things we have picked up in the sales lol

Baby things are so cute, I dont think i could stop buying once I start :haha: I only have a moses basket and stand right now for :baby: #2 which I bought for my sister for her little princess and she has now outgrown so she has given me it back....Its all wrapped away upstairs ready for the day when we can get it ready for :baby: #2

ohh i can show my tiny bit of pma ben brought me the other day as they were int he sale lol

oh ow cute, I cant wait to buy a few things! Was planning that for tues after yesterdays positiveness but dont know right now :nope:

Baby things are so cute, I dont think i could stop buying once I start :haha: I only have a moses basket and stand right now for :baby: #2 which I bought for my sister for her little princess and she has now outgrown so she has given me it back....Its all wrapped away upstairs ready for the day when we can get it ready for :baby: #2
we cant get anythng liek that as live with my mum n dad still hoping to be out by xmas at max just so hard we havent best credit rating

we cant get anythng liek that as live with my mum n dad still hoping to be out by xmas at max just so hard we havent best credit rating

You will get there hon new house and new baby to live in it with you :happydance:

You will get there hon new house and new baby to live in it with you :happydance:

hope so lol at least IF i am preg we can get help for housing

hope so lol at least IF i am preg we can get help for housing

certainly very positive for you hon :thumbup: keeping my fingers crossed for you!

after the way my boiobs are if i get af then its defo a chem as these aint normal for me they so heavy and veiny! but dont really hurt:s

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

I want to thank you all for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

I want to thank you all for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss: sorry hunny :kiss:

sorry madly :( i know i was gutted when i had my chemical in may but i'm sure it's gonna happen for you soon. Is af still a no flow or normal

sorry madly :( i know i was gutted when i had my chemical in may but i'm sure it's gonna happen for you soon. Is af still a no flow or normal

Hi Hon,

Funny just been to loo :haha: still light only enough for lighest flow tampon I normally need like super extra at this point :haha: nothing on tissue when wiping its that light, I just dont get it I thought would be totally full flow by now :shrug: and was expecting heavier espec after bfn earlier! I am heartbroken and feel like I dont work properly but I have to think positive and on the upside although our eggy wasnt a sticky one we did catch that eggy and so we can do it again maybe we just need more sticky babydust :shrug:

(I am trying to keep my sense of humour and spirit, I need to get thru this although inside I am crushed!:cry:)

Thank you for your kind words hon!

ps i posted my frer pics from my faint bfp yesterday in the preg test gallery, I wanted conf if there was def a second line on it (wanted conf I wasnt imagining it!) seems like the ladies agree I def had a second line yesterday!

ps i posted my frer pics from my faint bfp yesterday in the preg test gallery, I wanted conf if there was def a second line on it (wanted conf I wasnt imagining it!) seems like the ladies agree I def had a second line yesterday!

anothert thing hun is it wasnt fmu u tested with earlyer was it?

hi ladies i've read the front page and i don't understand what you do do you predict bfp's or sex of babies if so can you do me i'd love to know what i'm having

hi ladies i've read the front page and i don't understand what you do do you predict bfp's or sex of babies if so can you do me i'd love to know what i'm having

Flutter there are psychics that you pay to predict your bfp, edd and the sex of your baby. That's what we've had done.

oweyy:cry: i have a really painfull booby i cant move my arm as it jolts them:cry:

No not fmu but held for three hours and the BFP yesterday was like smu and only held for 45mins :shrug: I would have gotten a BFP on the first bloody frer if it hadnt have broken yesterday!

Hun didn't you say your psychic lady said you won't find out straight away? maybe it isn't af and it's just gonna take a while to get a bfp (i know you got one yesterday but...) hmmm

No not fmu but held for three hours and the BFP yesterday was like smu and only held for 45mins :shrug: I would have gotten a BFP on the first bloody frer if it hadnt have broken yesterday!

and u still havent had full flow?

Prediciton update for you frogger!

Sandra got my BFP right but told me my baby would be born Feb/March :nope:

See (from Sandra!)

i want to mention the summer months and june being important to , for a conception as well as july , just the summery months i feel................... i am now being given the moment of february and march, i feel drawn to these two as i feel that the edd will be merged in a sense

Gails got my BFP right and said 2011 birth but she didnt specify birth march, I wonder if she knew about my chemical?

See (from gail!)

I am shown conception for June/July 2010 and a 2011 Birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"