**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ps i posted my frer pics from my faint bfp yesterday in the preg test gallery, I wanted conf if there was def a second line on it (wanted conf I wasnt imagining it!) seems like the ladies agree I def had a second line yesterday!

anothert thing hun is it wasnt fmu u tested with earlyer was it?

No not fmu but held for three hours and the BFP yesterday was like smu and only held for 45mins :shrug: I would have gotten a BFP on the first bloody frer if it hadnt have broken yesterday!

and u still havent had full flow?

no hon no full flow WTF IS GOING ON?

ps i posted my frer pics from my faint bfp yesterday in the preg test gallery, I wanted conf if there was def a second line on it (wanted conf I wasnt imagining it!) seems like the ladies agree I def had a second line yesterday!

Hun didn't you say your psychic lady said you won't find out straight away? maybe it isn't af and it's just gonna take a while to get a bfp (i know you got one yesterday but...) hmmm

She said......I would have had another baby a boy by the time I have my next read with her end of april next year....my edd would be mid march this cycle and so I guess mid april from next.....she said she saw no probs re fertility and would tell me if she could and that everything would be fine and not to worry....that I wouldnt find out I was pregger striaght away I would go to the drs and say what I thought was wrong with me but be wrong and I def would be preggers....she chuckled at me as if she saw something funny I wonder if she saw me with the dodgy frer yesterday :haha: seriously I hold more faith in diane than any other person who has read for me this is something I truly believe in...I have seen her every 6mths for about the last three yrs if not a little more. I am truly gutted!

anothert thing hun is it wasnt fmu u tested with earlyer was it?

No not fmu but held for three hours and the BFP yesterday was like smu and only held for 45mins :shrug: I would have gotten a BFP on the first bloody frer if it hadnt have broken yesterday!

and u still havent had full flow?

no hon no full flow WTF IS GOING ON?
:hugs: it could still be too early to show

Well hun, still no full flow, give it a day or so, if still no full flow, go to the doctors. Maybe you are :)

I dont understand though bleeding enough for a light tampon and neg test after pos on the same brand of test and all my symptons except the cramping and heavy (.)(.) have gone, it is really possible? I dont know ladies?

I dont understand though bleeding enough for a light tampon and neg test after pos on the same brand of test and all my symptons except the cramping and heavy (.)(.) have gone, it is really possible? I dont know ladies?

was it frers? see im not a fan of them they didnt even pic up my chem i had the internet cheepys did but not frers and they were always soacked rightn thru

was it frers? see im not a fan of them they didnt even pic up my chem i had the internet cheepys did but not frers and they were always soacked rightn thru

Have a peek at my test in the pregnancy gallery hon and see what you think? Ladies have posted saying they can see the second line (so at least I know its not in my mind although not sure I thought it was, just wanted reassurance I suppose!) and I know some people dont like them since they changed but I just dont know if was def pos and now neg and bleeding but not full flow I just dont get it?

Praying its not the w***h too caz so hard to see light I have :cry: so much today!

Have a peek at my test in the pregnancy gallery hon and see what you think? Ladies have posted saying they can see the second line (so at least I know its not in my mind although not sure I thought it was, just wanted reassurance I suppose!) and I know some people dont like them since they changed but I just dont know if was def pos and now neg and bleeding but not full flow I just dont get it?

Praying its not the w***h too caz so hard to see light I have :cry: so much today!
i can see a very faint line hun if i squint

Was more obviously in person just struggled to get a clear pic but I knew there was a second line def and my opk was like super dark todays is one line only like I would expect at this time of my cycle cause am not oving am I :shrug: I just dont bloody know!

Was more obviously in person just struggled to get a clear pic but I knew there was a second line def and my opk was like super dark todays is one line only like I would expect at this time of my cycle cause am not oving am I :shrug: I just dont bloody know!

:hugs::hugs: it could just be shy hun

`SHY` :saywhat: :rofl::rofl:

u never know u will prob go docs and get a blood test done and be told ur prego. im in so much pain my tummy is till playing up:cry:

hun I just looked at your pregnancy test and it looks positive and also I had bleeding when I was pregnant with my first 2 children so you can still be pregnant and still bleed so dont' give up hope on it...this is the cycle that Gail is perdicting?

u never know u will prob go docs and get a blood test done and be told ur prego. im in so much pain my tummy is till playing up:cry:

Hon just the thought of `shy` you made me laugh :rofl::rofl:

We were talking yesterday and saying after ds (who is so full of beans) our next little one would probably be quiet and SHY :dohh: and also if a beanie was owt like its daddy or brother SHY it would not be :rofl::rofl: you brought a smile to me face :kiss: I suppose you could be right and it could be possible I suppose it has happened to someone somewhere before and would be on par with my diane reading :shrug: who knows :shrug: was just saying to DH I feel `lost` BFP now BFN :nope: and still no full flow :nope: WTF?

We were talking yesterday and saying after ds (who is so full of beans) our next little one would probably be quiet and SHY :dohh: and also if a beanie was owt like its daddy or brother SHY it would not be :rofl::rofl: you brought a smile to me face :kiss: I suppose you could be right and it could be possible I suppose it has happened to someone somewhere before and would be on par with my diane reading :shrug: who knows :shrug: was just saying to DH I feel `lost` BFP now BFN :nope: and still no full flow :nope: WTF?

i say that second test was a dud

hun I just looked at your pregnancy test and it looks positive and also I had bleeding when I was pregnant with my first 2 children so you can still be pregnant and still bleed so dont' give up hope on it...this is the cycle that Gail is perdicting?

Thank you frogger....I know this is gails cycle and am still hoping in some sort of way she is right.....still no full flow but bfn after a bfp on the same brand test doesnt give me much hope , I just dont know what to think......I pray all you ladies who say MAYBE JUST MAYBE are right :thumbup:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

i say that second test was a dud

I dont know hon :shrug: maybe I am not meant to find out now or something or maybe by tom I will have full flow :shrug: I just dont know I feel like a lost little lamb and dh keeps asking me if I am ok and do I want anything and blowing me kisses....its his way of letting him know hes here for me......GOD MY (.)(.) ARE KILLING ME, THIS IS DEF DIFFERENT :shrug:

morning all how are you today madly hows the bleeding? i had a HORRIBLE night kept feeling things crawling on me but when ever i looked was nothing there! and have woken this morn with cramps i cant tell if they for my bad tummy or af:shrug:

Madly, try using superdrug!! When I had my chemical the only test to pick up ANYTHING was superdrug, and it was so so so positive. They are dead sensitive. And cheaper than Frer :D

I'm hoping it's not full flow when you wake up hun.

Linds good morning have you still got other symptoms?

I had BFP dreams last night :( lol I know they don't mean anything this month, just me being desperate. OH is trying to stop smoking for me again now. He smokes the green stuff (boo) and when he was smoking it the other day, after telling me he was cutting down, I wa so upset, we were in the kitchen and I was hysterical saying that he doesn't want this as much as I do. I think me saying that made it more real to him how hard I was finding this, so he's not smoking or drinking. He was doing research on it last night and he seems really down now about the effects of smoking ti has on sperm, and he has smoked it for a good 10 years. :( I'm starting to think it's never going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->