**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Madly, try using superdrug!! When I had my chemical the only test to pick up ANYTHING was superdrug, and it was so so so positive. They are dead sensitive. And cheaper than Frer :D

I'm hoping it's not full flow when you wake up hun.

Linds good morning have you still got other symptoms?

I had BFP dreams last night :( lol I know they don't mean anything this month, just me being desperate. OH is trying to stop smoking for me again now. He smokes the green stuff (boo) and when he was smoking it the other day, after telling me he was cutting down, I wa so upset, we were in the kitchen and I was hysterical saying that he doesn't want this as much as I do. I think me saying that made it more real to him how hard I was finding this, so he's not smoking or drinking. He was doing research on it last night and he seems really down now about the effects of smoking ti has on sperm, and he has smoked it for a good 10 years. :( I'm starting to think it's never going to happen.

ben says my boobs are still veiny and big but i cant see it proeprly atm and they arent sore anymore have ust had an ice lolly for breaky so hoping thats a gd thing. my friends husband smoakes the green stuff and has refused to give it up says its normal in his home country (south africa) he smokes it in the bedroom so they couldnt even have there daughter in with them when she was a lil baby she had to be in with my friends mum shes now almost 2 and is still there!

See my partner doesn't smoke around his daughter, and he won't smoke if there are kids in the room, and when i (if i :( )ever get pregnant he's not smoking in the house... but he's relied on it for 10 years or so and I feel like a horrible person because he generally is having a hard time without it, but like he said i've just got to put up with miserable ben for a week or so. It's hard aswell cause his mates smoke it. Last night he was having to leave the room so he wouldn't be tempted.

It's so annoying, because his little sister smokes it, probably more than him, and she's due in 6 weeks. She has smoked EVERY DAY during her pregnancy :( It breaks my heart!!! I gave up caffiene (which was very hard for me!), alcohol, painkillers!! I've been extra healthy and nothing, couldn't even get my sticky bean when we did conceive, she smokes, gets loads of attention off everyone despite being the 'black sheep' sort of figure and running away and being in trouble with the police loads, and she got a flat from the council - theres never food in the house and for about a month she was eating a few slices of toast a day!! and that was all!! i'm just so gutted that she got what i want and she's taken advantage of it. She got a bit of income support when she got the flat, but the money was gone within a few days - take aways and stuff to smoke. then he money got stopped cause she didn't go to a meeting!! What is she going to be like when baby is born? And I fear she is going to smoke in the same room as her :(

RANT over lol. :(

I'm so excited for you to test linds!

See my partner doesn't smoke around his daughter, and he won't smoke if there are kids in the room, and when i (if i :( )ever get pregnant he's not smoking in the house... but he's relied on it for 10 years or so and I feel like a horrible person because he generally is having a hard time without it, but like he said i've just got to put up with miserable ben for a week or so. It's hard aswell cause his mates smoke it. Last night he was having to leave the room so he wouldn't be tempted.

It's so annoying, because his little sister smokes it, probably more than him, and she's due in 6 weeks. She has smoked EVERY DAY during her pregnancy :( It breaks my heart!!! I gave up caffiene (which was very hard for me!), alcohol, painkillers!! I've been extra healthy and nothing, couldn't even get my sticky bean when we did conceive, she smokes, gets loads of attention off everyone despite being the 'black sheep' sort of figure and running away and being in trouble with the police loads, and she got a flat from the council - theres never food in the house and for about a month she was eating a few slices of toast a day!! and that was all!! i'm just so gutted that she got what i want and she's taken advantage of it. She got a bit of income support when she got the flat, but the money was gone within a few days - take aways and stuff to smoke. then he money got stopped cause she didn't go to a meeting!! What is she going to be like when baby is born? And I fear she is going to smoke in the same room as her :(

RANT over lol. :(

I'm so excited for you to test linds!

my friends hubby spends so much on it each week i used to smoke it so know how expensive it is and my friend a few weeks after having baby went back to having a smoke of it alone with normal smoking again .
im scared to test especialy witht he cramoing feeling i have now:dohh:

When are you testing? Not for a few days is it? When do you think you'd be due? What CD are you on now? :D So many questions!! lol

When are you testing? Not for a few days is it? When do you think you'd be due? What CD are you on now? :D So many questions!! lol

errrm was gonna wait till the 16th i THINK af is due tomorrow if i oved when i think as have a 13 day lp my longest cycle this yr has been 55 days BUT i had one last year that was wayyyyyy later was almost 80 days so i just dont know lol tomoz is d day but if she doesnt arove it could just be my body tricked me and i never oved oh and im cd 54 today lol

Morning Ladies,

STILL NO FULL FLOW!

Was dreading waking up but still only light enough for a light tampon (I wear lillets so the tiny small ones!) I mean by now especially overnight a extra super plus would have been soaking sopping wet and I am soooo heavy in first few days I often have leaking overnight or when I stand up on a morning its generally THAT heavy(sorry this is tmi, but you girls get my drift this is not normal at all!) I had severe cramping last night in my lower stomach before bed and was getting a little worried I also ached all over and my (.)(.) were really hurting me so I took two anadin extra before bed and they did the trick they seemed to have knocked me out and I had a good nights sleep, which I didnt think I would!

I havent tested again still feeling a little heartbroken, I feel lost I dont know what to do with myself and I cancelled my play date I had planned for today cause right now I dont want too sit in a playcentre and be surrounded by women with babies and toddlers and baby bumps! I have two cb digi tests, a tesco test and a ic hpt in my cupboard upstairs....I just dont know what to do or think right now!

I feel a fraud for feeling I have a baby angel incase there is some chance I havent and I feel bad for hoping that there is hope and then I feel guilty that we managed to catch that eggy but for some reason it might not have been sticky enough!

Morning Ladies,

STILL NO FULL FLOW!

Was dreading waking up but still only light enough for a light tampon (I wear lillets so the tiny small ones!) I mean by now especially overnight a extra super plus would have been soaking sopping wet and I am soooo heavy in first few days I often have leaking overnight or when I stand up on a morning its generally THAT heavy(sorry this is tmi, but you girls get my drift this is not normal at all!) I had severe cramping last night in my lower stomach before bed and was getting a little worried I also ached all over and my (.)(.) were really hurting me so I took two anadin extra before bed and they did the trick they seemed to have knocked me out and I had a good nights sleep, which I didnt think I would!

I havent tested again still feeling a little heartbroken, I feel lost I dont know what to do with myself and I cancelled my play date I had planned for today cause right now I dont want too sit in a playcentre and be surrounded by women with babies and toddlers and baby bumps! I have two cb digi tests, a tesco test and a ic hpt in my cupboard upstairs....I just dont know what to do or think right now!

I feel a fraud for feeling I have a baby angel incase there is some chance I havent and I feel bad for hoping that there is hope and then I feel guilty that we managed to catch that eggy but for some reason he might now have been sticky enough!

hun sam hedgewicth on ehre had bleeding early on in pregnancy to the point she thougth she was m/c what it was BUT it was twins and lil miss aggie made it thru that. she also didnt get a proper pos on a test until after af she was telling me last night

:( a lady on the forum ben goes on her lil boy died:(
https://acherishedangel.com/

Morning Ladies,

STILL NO FULL FLOW!

I feel a fraud for feeling I have a baby angel incase there is some chance I havent and I feel bad for hoping that there is hope and then I feel guilty that we managed to catch that eggy but for some reason he might now have been sticky enough!

hun sam hedgewicth on ehre had bleeding early on in pregnancy to the point she thougth she was m/c what it was BUT it was twins and lil miss aggie made it thru that. she also didnt get a proper pos on a test until after af she was telling me last night

Thank you hon this is hopeful :hugs::kiss::hugs: Every lady who has posted or looked at my frer test (with the exception of one lady who wasnt sure!) has said that I had a faint :bfp: but yesterday my frer was def :bfn: we really scrutinised it and def :nope:......I havent seen any clots or the like in the light blood loss ?:shrug:? its just not normal for me! I am def going to call the drs in the morning and get checked out! I feel like my heart is broken and I am just so confused right now!

Morning Ladies,

STILL NO FULL FLOW!

Thank you hon this is hopeful :hugs::kiss::hugs: Every lady who has posted or looked at my frer test (with the exception of one lady who wasnt sure!) has said that I had a faint :bfp: but yesterday my frer was def :bfn: we really scrutinised it and def :nope:......I havent seen any clots or the like in the light blood loss ?:shrug:? its just not normal for me! I am def going to call the drs in the morning and get checked out! I feel like my heart is broken and I am just so confused right now!

until she aroves full flow your not out mrs :hugs:

Spoke too soon hon!

The light tampon was very wet just now got up at 8.30 so hour and half....it seems to have gotten heavier :cry:

Thank you hon, this is my plan I think I should get checked over and have it recorded on my records considering I am already referred for scans later this month! Just incase something shows on the scan it may help.....DH thinks my scan will be fine but now I worry after this that there is something wrong :cry:

Thank you hon, this is my plan I think I should get checked over and have it recorded on my records considering I am already referred for scans later this month! Just incase something shows on the scan it may help.....DH thinks my scan will be fine but now I worry after this that there is something wrong :cry:

i still dont think ur out i dunno why maybe just wishfull thinking:hugs:

im begining to feel im going to be out this mth these cramos aint ti do with my bad tum they in the right place for af:(

Thank you lindsey....am not hopeful at all now I think I just know in my heart! I hope the b***h stays away for you hon....shes played terrible mind games with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->