**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey lady how are you now?

Just to let people know incase you don't already, Sandra is very behind because she cut her finger!

Yeah, she had to go to hospital with it and is bandaged apparently.

LOL, i saw that on facebook - she added me randomly last week and seems to have had a knifing accident :S

Hi Ladies,

Feeling fragile....but I miss you all!

Bizare you have posted re Sandra faerieprozac cause I ordered another reading from her last tues and she emailed me after I chased her up telling me about her little accident....did wonder she is normally quite efficient!

My Dr confirms I had a early mc/chemical (appartently called chemical before 6wks and after that early mc! I am on borderline!) She has urged us to keep at what we are doing as we managed to catch the eggy and to re-test in a few wks as she is a little puzzled by my light flow and says that although everyone is different as mine is even lighter than af would be at this stage of period best to be sure...she has also said I am still to go for my scans next week! I am hoping we can that eggy this cycle again but DH has forbidden me to ever poas again so early and I agree with him I think I would be scared to do so in the future! albeit my BFP was only technically day before af was due anyway? I think we are going to NTNP for at least this cycle and just try to hit the fertile days if we can!

I am holding out hope for you still linds and will be joining you next cycle with faerieprozac

I have your seat nice and warm right here madly :hugs:

come onnnn lindsey!!!

evening ladies just got in from work and still no af alough i have had some mild cramping today

Hi Ladies,

Feeling fragile....but I miss you all!

Bizare you have posted re Sandra faerieprozac cause I ordered another reading from her last tues and she emailed me after I chased her up telling me about her little accident....did wonder she is normally quite efficient!

My Dr confirms I had a early mc/chemical (appartently called chemical before 6wks and after that early mc! I am on borderline!) She has urged us to keep at what we are doing as we managed to catch the eggy and to re-test in a few wks as she is a little puzzled by my light flow and says that although everyone is different as mine is even lighter than af would be at this stage of period best to be sure...she has also said I am still to go for my scans next week! I am hoping we can that eggy this cycle again but DH has forbidden me to ever poas again so early and I agree with him I think I would be scared to do so in the future! albeit my BFP was only technically day before af was due anyway? I think we are going to NTNP for at least this cycle and just try to hit the fertile days if we can!

I am holding out hope for you still linds and will be joining you next cycle with faerieprozac
:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Evening linds....praying your BFP is just round the corner....throwing lots of sticky babydust your way!

Evening linds....praying your BFP is just round the corner....throwing lots of sticky babydust your way!
thank you hunny im not too optimistic tbh cramps have worsend since i went to work so just a waiting game for the witch in my eyes . how are you doing?:hugs:

Hi ladies lol , no i dont channel through my finger rofl heehee , that reminded me of et lol
any way i do type with itr and imstrugling to dor so lol, without hitting randome things, im trying to miss the finger out as it hurts so much when i touh anything , i cut the to[p part of , im so stupid and clumsy sometimes lol will be with you all asap , still working just slower than usual, and there is no sign of it healing yet eithr silly finger x

thank you hunny im not too optimistic tbh cramps have worsend since i went to work so just a waiting game for the witch in my eyes . how are you doing?:hugs:

Hi hon sorry was here but had to go and now am back :haha: I went to visit my aunt in hospital and my mum who has been sent to a&e by her rheumatology cons cause she woke up to bruising all over her scar area where she had her hip replacement at xmas....they have xrayed her and it seems there has been movement causing bruising inside out, she was told 6wks after op one of the clips on her hip replacement had already snapped but it seems like it is now worser :shrug: we all think she does too much, she is reg disabled and still works oh about 60hrs a week or summat she doesnt know what resting is. I think she will prob have to have another op on it :nope:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that the olde witch stays away :trouble: my bleeding has just about stopped now and sorry tmi :blush: but its hardly owt that it hurts a little taking my tampon out ouch!

Hi ladies lol , no i dont channel through my finger rofl heehee , that reminded me of et lol
any way i do type with itr and imstrugling to dor so lol, without hitting randome things, im trying to miss the finger out as it hurts so much when i touh anything , i cut the to[p part of , im so stupid and clumsy sometimes lol will be with you all asap , still working just slower than usual, and there is no sign of it healing yet eithr silly finger x

Oh no and am so desparate for my reading too he he he! :haha: am looking for a little light at the end of my little dark tunnel :hugs: hope you feel better soon Sandra

Hi hon sorry was here but had to go and now am back :haha: I went to visit my aunt in hospital and my mum who has been sent to a&e by her rheumatology cons cause she woke up to bruising all over her scar area where she had her hip replacement at xmas....they have xrayed her and it seems there has been movement causing bruising inside out, she was told 6wks after op one of the clips on her hip replacement had already snapped but it seems like it is now worser :shrug: we all think she does too much, she is reg disabled and still works oh about 60hrs a week or summat she doesnt know what resting is. I think she will prob have to have another op on it :nope:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that the olde witch stays away :trouble: my bleeding has just about stopped now and sorry tmi :blush: but its hardly owt that it hurts a little taking my tampon out ouch!
see i still dont think ur completely out :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->