**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Evening linds....praying your BFP is just round the corner....throwing lots of sticky babydust your way!
thank you hunny im not too optimistic tbh cramps have worsend since i went to work so just a waiting game for the witch in my eyes . how are you doing?:hugs:

Hi hon sorry was here but had to go and now am back :haha: I went to visit my aunt in hospital and my mum who has been sent to a&e by her rheumatology cons cause she woke up to bruising all over her scar area where she had her hip replacement at xmas....they have xrayed her and it seems there has been movement causing bruising inside out, she was told 6wks after op one of the clips on her hip replacement had already snapped but it seems like it is now worser :shrug: we all think she does too much, she is reg disabled and still works oh about 60hrs a week or summat she doesnt know what resting is. I think she will prob have to have another op on it :nope:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that the olde witch stays away :trouble: my bleeding has just about stopped now and sorry tmi :blush: but its hardly owt that it hurts a little taking my tampon out ouch!
see i still dont think ur completely out :wacko:

:hugs: thanks hon you are so optimistic for me :hugs: I know something isnt right :shrug: its not how you would expect things but then after my BFP I didnt expect to be seeing BFN`S :shrug: I am just going to take things a little easy right now and put my faith in things working out just the way they are meant to whatever that may be....I have my scan next week and theres always this month too....I said to DH you will just have to work twice as hard this month to help us get that sticky eggy, my poor baby he was :sleep: after ov this month BUT hey it worked :thumbup:

I got my reading! :D

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 30th and April 2nd 2011 for birth.

oooh chris thats now! fingers crossed hun!

morning lindsey - how you feeling today?

oooh chris thats now! fingers crossed hun!

morning lindsey - how you feeling today?

stilll got a crampy feeling in lower tum smack bang in middle and cm has changed to milky so think af is on way not here yet tho and was due yest i i did in fact ov on the 29th

i have that feeling - still do and creamy CM... PG symptoms are SO much like AF its unreal! when will you test?

i have that feeling - still do and creamy CM... PG symptoms are SO much like AF its unreal! when will you test?

im gonna wait till friday was hgonna wait till next week but going on hol sat now lol, im not expecting to see two lines

I wouldnt be suprised if you do see two linse though hon :hugs: i really hope you do

Maybe its too early hun plus cheapies aren't always great!! when i got my bfp I was about 14/15 dpo and the only one that picked it up was the sensitive superdrug ones, CB, Freedom and chemist brand didn't pick it up.

So I tried posting this yesterday on my phone but failed... lol

My partner has been doing a computer course for a few years, but it turns out the company are rubish and looking on the internet a lot of people have sued them because of how rubbish they are. He spent over £2000 on it and has gotten no where, you can't even get in touch with them, thw material they eventually send is outdated, and it's just rubbish. So yesterday we were discussing taking them to court, and how they have been taken to court so many times already by other people on the course.

This is was in my gail pregnancy outlook reading, I thought nothing of it until now;

"I also see some legal documents of importance around your partner, and a fight that he wins, hopefully that has meaning for you here"

!!! Fingers crossed? this is making em believe my Gail reading even more.

Morning Ladies,l

Linds could be still early I agree with faerieprozac!

Mushmouth some advice please if you dont mind? what vits were you/dh taking?

YIPPEE IT OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY TODAY!

I am feel better today than yesterday and am trying to remain upbeat and positive....I want to get that eggy this month and make it stick! I have been advised by a few ladies to stop taking my vit b6 ?not sure if this didnt help me m/c? So I am taking folic acid 400mg, tescos pre-natal multi-vit and am going to start drinking green tea again in place of normal reg tea! Any ideas....I have oodles of ewcm if not too much (am told this isnt a bad thing!) and dh is taking zinc and vit c so?!?!?!?

All I can say is, relax. But it's easier said than done. So many people told me that I was more fertile after my chemical and i'll probably get it - but I didn't and I was gutted, even more so than when I had my chemical, and I still can't relax now, because I know my body so well - I know when I'll be oving, I know when I'm due, I wish I didn't so I didn't have to think about it.

Madly, we will catch that egg though, I'm going to get my august BFP even if I have to break my back doing so!

Maybe its too early hun plus cheapies aren't always great!! when i got my bfp I was about 14/15 dpo and the only one that picked it up was the sensitive superdrug ones, CB, Freedom and chemist brand didn't pick it up.

thats what my firwend said too as theya re 25 miu but im not feelign too pos the simple fact fr me is if i get a bfn again then i just havent ovd

Congrats on your anniversary honey!!!

vits - I was on asdas own Folic acid (quite cheap - 180 for about £4) and hubby was on Zinc (90 for about £4) now I've caught im on Santogen Mother To Be multi vits.

Morning Ladies,l

Linds could be still early I agree with faerieprozac!

I am feel better today than yesterday and am trying to remain upbeat and positive....I want to get that eggy this month and make it stick! I have been advised by a few ladies to stop taking my vit b6 ?not sure if this didnt help me m/c? So I am taking folic acid 400mg, tescos pre-natal multi-vit and am going to start drinking green tea again in place of normal reg tea! Any ideas....I have oodles of ewcm if not too much (am told this isnt a bad thing!) and dh is taking zinc and vit c so?!?!?!?

happy anniversary hunny xx

Congrats on your anniversary honey!!!

vits - I was on asdas own Folic acid (quite cheap - 180 for about £4) and hubby was on Zinc (90 for about £4) now I've caught im on Santogen Mother To Be multi vits.

My Oh and I are now taking santogen mother and father to be - the pregnacare his and her conception tablets didn't do much so i hope these work better but they'll probably be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->