**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I had 2 Ruby predictions last year, she was wrong on both. I got my Cheri reading yesterday and she says BOY and October. Im hopeful but after Ruby, i dont know. I am getting a Jenny prediction later this week.

All I can say is, relax. But it's easier said than done. So many people told me that I was more fertile after my chemical and i'll probably get it - but I didn't and I was gutted, even more so than when I had my chemical, and I still can't relax now, because I know my body so well - I know when I'll be oving, I know when I'm due, I wish I didn't so I didn't have to think about it.

Madly, we will catch that egg though, I'm going to get my august BFP even if I have to break my back doing so!

I like it `back breaking` am up for a little bit of that! I have already warned DH he will have to work twice as hard this month :haha: bless him he was knackered by the time we got to the 2ww...it was like 2 wk off for him and plenty of :sleep: we are you in your cycle ? and I know re relaxing but my cycle is imprinted too :shrug: crazy!

PS we are taking DS to see shrek today....it will be his 1st visit to the cinema, I am so excited I love his 1st experiences lol! We were going for lunch but we decided to do something as a family instead today :thumbup:

Mushmouth some advice please if you dont mind? what vits were you/dh taking?

YIPPEE IT OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY TODAY!

Congrats on your anniversary honey!!!

vits - I was on asdas own Folic acid (quite cheap - 180 for about £4) and hubby was on Zinc (90 for about £4) now I've caught im on Santogen Mother To Be multi vits.

:thumbup: cheers hon am going to stick with just my tesco multi vit then and DH is going to continue with zinc and vit c :thumbup:

Well I'm due in monday to wednesday next week I think, but we only managed to BD once, about 5 days before OVluation, because I got a yeast infection (which is still here kind of :( doctors given me lots of stuff for it). So I doubt I am going to get anything this month!! But this fits in well with my Sandra/Gail prediction, I will be in my fertile period the end of july, and ovulating the first few days of august. :D

I just hope this yeast infection goes away once AF comes. I have tablets for it but I'm not allowed to take them in my tww incase I am pregnant (yeah right!!!).

My step daughter saw shrek last week, she loved it. We've been taking her to the cinema since she was 4 mind, but thats cause she LOVES films, probably more than I do. She wants to be on the big screen when she's older :D

Well I'm due in monday to wednesday next week I think, but we only managed to BD once, about 5 days before OVluation, because I got a yeast infection (which is still here kind of :( doctors given me lots of stuff for it). So I doubt I am going to get anything this month!! But this fits in well with my Sandra/Gail prediction, I will be in my fertile period the end of july, and ovulating the first few days of august. :D

I just hope this yeast infection goes away once AF comes. I have tablets for it but I'm not allowed to take them in my tww incase I am pregnant (yeah right!!!).

My step daughter saw shrek last week, she loved it. We've been taking her to the cinema since she was 4 mind, but thats cause she LOVES films, probably more than I do. She wants to be on the big screen when she's older :D

ooooooooooooh me too I think like 30th ish of july I am due to ov, if things stay the same :shrug: I will add you as a cycle buddy hon would be lovely to get our BFPS together :hugs::kiss::hugs:

DS is 5yrs old in Oct but has ants in his pants so we are hoping today he will be ale to sit still and watch as we want to take him to see toy story end of month his absolute fav so this is like a trial run really :dohh:

Linds hon your not out until the olde witch arrives....remember pma pma pma :hugs:

Yeh we're going to see toy story as well, i'm so excited about it! I work in a toyshop, and we're going to do advertising for cineworld, so they can advertise us - and in return we're getting some free tickets for it! :D I hope he has fun hun :)

Yay, I don't have a cycle buddy yet (never really thought to get one on here lol).

Yeh we're going to see toy story as well, i'm so excited about it! I work in a toyshop, and we're going to do advertising for cineworld, so they can advertise us - and in return we're getting some free tickets for it! :D I hope he has fun hun :)

Yay, I don't have a cycle buddy yet (never really thought to get one on here lol).

well you have a cycle buddy now hon, I already added you to my siggy! Am going to get ready now Ladies and will be back later! Have a lovely day everyone! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

ooooooooooooh me too I think like 30th ish of july I am due to ov, if things stay the same :shrug: I will add you as a cycle buddy hon would be lovely to get our BFPS together :hugs::kiss::hugs:

DS is 5yrs old in Oct but has ants in his pants so we are hoping today he will be ale to sit still and watch as we want to take him to see toy story end of month his absolute fav so this is like a trial run really :dohh:

Linds hon your not out until the olde witch arrives....remember pma pma pma :hugs:

im trying lol but withmy history of cycles im not too optimistic alough i do have a werid feleing in my lower tum and lower bk still got jelly cm/ milky and boobs are still the same. IF i havent got this mth then il wait till af comes and get some agnus cactus to tr reg my cycles all the vits i can take and start excersising!

im trying lol but withmy history of cycles im not too optimistic alough i do have a werid feleing in my lower tum and lower bk still got jelly cm/ milky and boobs are still the same. IF i havent got this mth then il wait till af comes and get some agnus cactus to tr reg my cycles all the vits i can take and start excersising!

pma sounds like a plan hon....you may be surprised yet! :thumbup:

How are you feeling Linds? It may not be af, hope she doesn't show hunny.

I had another readings... doh. I don'tt like it though. Victoria, she says she can see January for conception and it'll be a girl. So Now I've got 3 saying this year (2 august bfp and 1 september) and 3 for next year, january, march and anytime next year. I've had 3 for boy, 4 for girl, but I know I'm having a boy.

I'm still hoping that Gail and Sandra were right.

How are you feeling Linds? It may not be af, hope she doesn't show hunny.

I had another readings... doh. I don'tt like it though. Victoria, she says she can see January for conception and it'll be a girl. So Now I've got 3 saying this year (2 august bfp and 1 september) and 3 for next year, january, march and anytime next year. I've had 3 for boy, 4 for girl, but I know I'm having a boy.

I'm still hoping that Gail and Sandra were right.

in my self feeling fine just this nagging feeling in my tum thats buggin me ll if i dint get it this mth then il be sad but just have t pick mself up dust myself ff and find mre pma. ive nly had 3 readings 2 f which i put all my faith in and slwly loosing now

oweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:cry: i have really bad pain in my right nipple area soooooo sore

Hi Ladies,

We had a bit of a disaster at the cinema....poor DS freaked out and got so upset when we went into the cinema we had to leave, he said he didnt like it cause it was too big and scary :nope: Am so glad we didnt get as far as the lights going down I think he would have freaked even more :cry: Thankfully the staff were really nice and we got a refund on our tickets :thumbup: we had a nice lunch together instead and I think I ate too much as I have a very stuffed tummy :dohh:

Sorry your feeling pants linds I am still keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away :hugs::kiss::hugs:

faerieprozac I am waiting on another reading from Sandra, its not a pregnancy prediction though its a 6mth reading! Both Sandra & Gail were right in a way for me prediciting this cycle although Sandra did give a birth month and lots of details not much chance they will be right although bizarely Gail put June/July 2010 BFP and 2011 birth she didnt predict a birth month, I wonder if she knew :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

We had a bit of a disaster at the cinema....poor DS freaked out and got so upset when we went into the cinema we had to leave, he said he didnt like it cause it was too big and scary :nope: Am so glad we didnt get as far as the lights going down I think he would have freaked even more :cry: Thankfully the staff were really nice and we got a refund on our tickets :thumbup: we had a nice lunch together instead and I think I ate too much as I have a very stuffed tummy :dohh:

Sorry your feeling pants linds I am still keeping everything crossed that the witch stays away :hugs::kiss::hugs:

faerieprozac I am waiting on another reading from Sandra, its not a pregnancy prediction though its a 6mth reading! Both Sandra & Gail were right in a way for me prediciting this cycle although Sandra did give a birth month and lots of details not much chance they will be right although bizarely Gail put June/July 2010 BFP and 2011 birth she didnt predict a birth month, I wonder if she knew :shrug:

oh bless him! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

He was so frightened hon and we felt awful and really didnt want to force him to sit and watch....funny thing is a few weeks ago we went to legoland discovery centre at trafford centre in manchester and they have a 4d cinema showing a bob the builder movie and he loved it :shrug: a bit confused to be honest :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

He was so frightened hon and we felt awful and really didnt want to force him to sit and watch....funny thing is a few weeks ago we went to legoland discovery centre at trafford centre in manchester and they have a 4d cinema showing a bob the builder movie and he loved it :shrug: a bit confused to be honest :shrug:
i was the same when i was little can remember my uncle taking me pics and me screaming my head off util we left :haha: bless him its a big scarey world to little kids at times :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

i was the same when i was little can remember my uncle taking me pics and me screaming my head off util we left :haha: bless him its a big scarey world to little kids at times :hugs:

bless him wanted to take him to see toy story 3 in a few weeks (its his fav movie!) think we will have to wait for the dvd instead :dohh:

ladies i KNOW im out now have full on cramping now and without being disgusting i can smell her lol

hi girls just caught up on thread

:hugs: MADLYTTC
happy anniversary :happydance:

im not sure what will happen this month with me but today ive started getting sore boobs, had sharp pain on my right hand side last night (which would be cd14 if taking from when i started bleeding??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->