**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ladies i KNOW im out now have full on cramping now and without being disgusting i can smell her lol

oh no hun :hugs::kiss::hugs: thats not disgusting hon I can smell her too...its like a sweet sort of candy smell for me but bizarely all thru my pregnancy with ds I would get the smell around AF time every month :thumbup:

ladies i KNOW im out now have full on cramping now and without being disgusting i can smell her lol

oh no hun :hugs::kiss::hugs: thats not disgusting hon I can smell her too...its like a sweet sort of candy smell for me but bizarely all thru my pregnancy with ds I would get the smell around AF time every month :thumbup:

this is how it was the mth i had my chem too had all the symptoms and then bang she came. im not gonna get depressed it will happen when it happens good things come to those who wait as they say gonna get me my agnus castus and vits and try again:hugs:

this is how it was the mth i had my chem too had all the symptoms and then bang she came. im not gonna get depressed it will happen when it happens good things come to those who wait as they say gonna get me my agnus castus and vits and try again:hugs:

Its so funny hon, I had all those symptons and friday was particularly bad and then as soon as the bleeding started on sat all my symptons went just like that *clicks fingers* I think I just knew in my heart :nope: I am getting right back on that horse hon its the best way forward and the only way we are going to achieve our dream of another :baby:

Its so funny hon, I had all those symptons and friday was particularly bad and then as soon as the bleeding started on sat all my symptons went just like that *clicks fingers* I think I just knew in my heart :nope: I am getting right back on that horse hon its the best way forward and the only way we are going to achieve our dream of another :baby:

we have a better chnace this next cycle as will have the cbfm and hopefully pick up ov better and gonna go bk to temping aswell but not look myself will make ben do it as temping last time i get really stressed over. im gonna get m little one and even if i catch next cycle my march predction may still be true as mum always went early i was 6 n half weeks ealry my sis was 6 weeks so they could still eb right birth date

Frogger

Updates for the front page:

Jenny - Wrong
Ann-Marie - Wrong
Gail - Wrong

Holding onto Star's August BFP and Cherii and Sandra's May (for birth rather than convceive)

PRAYING WE ALL GET STICKY :baby: REAL SOON :thumbup:

MY BOSS JUST PISSED ME OFF!

how come hun?

He`s so sly...I have been waiting to start my new position since april and have been waiting for all paper work etc to be sorted. I work mon-thurs 8.45-4.45 at min but my new position I will work fri-mon 7am-2.15pm (so the weekend!) the switch is much needed to eleviate childcare for my MIL and I was hoping it would be intime for 6wk school hols so I can spend some time with DS whilst he is on hol. Got pissed off as keeping my life on hold and struggling to forward plan as dont know what I will be working in the present future so spoke with my boss on thurs about switching working days and am going to chat again with him tom! My colleague just texted me to tell me the new position will start in august but I spoke with my boss this aft and he never said owt but announced to team at lunch today when I wasnt there WTF I MEAN SHOULDNT I BE THE 1ST TO KNOW SEEN AS IT CONCERNS ME?!?!?

how come hun?

He`s so sly...I have been waiting to start my new position since april and have been waiting for all paper work etc to be sorted. I work mon-thurs 8.45-4.45 at min but my new position I will work fri-mon 7am-2.15pm (so the weekend!) the switch is much needed to eleviate childcare for my MIL and I was hoping it would be intime for 6wk school hols so I can spend some time with DS whilst he is on hol. Got pissed off as keeping my life on hold and struggling to forward plan as dont know what I will be working in the present future so spoke with my boss on thurs about switching working days and am going to chat again with him tom! My colleague just texted me to tell me the new position will start in august but I spoke with my boss this aft and he never said owt but announced to team at lunch today when I wasnt there WTF I MEAN SHOULDNT I BE THE 1ST TO KNOW SEEN AS IT CONCERNS ME?!?!?

he told everyone ur new positon b4 you?

how come hun?

he told everyone ur new positon b4 you?

Yeah me and the colleague who just texted me will be job sharing me fri-mon and her tues-thurs...but he told team at lunch and then at 3pm I realised I had a missed call from him, we spoke about something else (WHICH COULD HAVE WAITED TIL I WAS IN WORK TOM!) and he never mentioned it to me :growlmad: I am so pissed right now....this is a new project for the whole team granted but it is MY position and I should have been told :shrug: I swear he has real issues speaking with women :growlmad:

iya girls gail was rong 4 me!!but mia's spell worked!!hope ur all ok xx

How do we get on the front page? I left my info a while back and it never was put up.

well af still not here so did a frer this morn and suprise suprise bfn:wacko: i really need to sort my cycles out hopefully the agnus castus will seen as my usueless docs wont help me

well af still not here so did a frer this morn and suprise suprise bfn:wacko: i really need to sort my cycles out hopefully the agnus castus will seen as my usueless docs wont help me

hey how late are you linds? because i'm in the same boat i'm 2 weeks late and nothing. And bfn. all around. Think i hit a weird cycle and af will probably be here soon. Just in time for my vacation. WOO!

How do we get on the front page? I left my info a while back and it never was put up.

hi hun sorry about not adding you before I haven't been on much so its added now for you...glad that your here with us...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->