**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

well af still not here so did a frer this morn and suprise suprise bfn:wacko: i really need to sort my cycles out hopefully the agnus castus will seen as my usueless docs wont help me

hey how late are you linds? because i'm in the same boat i'm 2 weeks late and nothing. And bfn. all around. Think i hit a weird cycle and af will probably be here soon. Just in time for my vacation. WOO!

im day 57 today so if i was to go by my old regular cycle VERY late lol usued to be 28-30 days but this one seems to want to continue longer . no doubt she will arive on holday and stop me going swimming lol

iya girls gail was rong 4 me!!but mia's spell worked!!hope ur all ok xx

congratulations hun...when did Mia cast the spell for you?

thanx sweety, she cast at the end of may - begining of june for me was just as i was coming off AF didnt do opks or nothing just pushed realllllll hard on the 5th of june and got ewcm and same on 6th so BD'd 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th and hey ho it worked lol i also used softcups and conceive + tho hun xxx

iya girls gail was rong 4 me!!but mia's spell worked!!hope ur all ok xx

congratulations hun...when did Mia cast the spell for you?

thanx sweety, she cast at the end of may - begining of june for me was just as i was coming off AF didnt do opks or nothing just pushed realllllll hard on the 5th of june and got ewcm and same on 6th so BD'd 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th and hey ho it worked lol i also used softcups and conceive + tho hun xxx
omg congrats thats awesome news and to know b/c mia did mine too :happydance::happydance:

I feel awful today, really miserable and low.

Bens little sister (the pregnant one that smokes) was in hospital overnight because she was bleeding. She has about 6 weeks left. When she got to hospital she refused to show the hospital the pad with the blood on, she wouldn't take her clothes off, and she wouldn't have any blood taken... :| She's fine now, having another check up next week, scan showed heart beat and baby moving, but I'm so upset that she put her life and the babies life at risk by not letting the hospital check her over!

I am feeling like this will never happent o me, and I have to continue watching people take advantage of such a beauitful gift :(

I feel awful today, really miserable and low.

Bens little sister (the pregnant one that smokes) was in hospital overnight because she was bleeding. She has about 6 weeks left. When she got to hospital she refused to show the hospital the pad with the blood on, she wouldn't take her clothes off, and she wouldn't have any blood taken... :| She's fine now, having another check up next week, scan showed heart beat and baby moving, but I'm so upset that she put her life and the babies life at risk by not letting the hospital check her over!

I am feeling like this will never happent o me, and I have to continue watching people take advantage of such a beauitful gift :(

know exactly how u feel hun feel like im never gonna get it yet ppl maoning on my fb etc about being preg and wanting babies out early:growlmad:

I would not complain right now ladies....I would enbrace everything that been pregnant brings....I am having a bad day!

Just thought i would let you know that both Serin and Sandra were also wrong for me :(

Mia angel cast for me and I completed my part of the spell the thurs before I ov on the following monday....I had a m/c, so if indeed the spell worked it made me fertile! I think I may email mia re this and ask her advice? I am eating plenty of oranges right now to boost my fertility as she advised!

I wish it was next week already, princess will be off school, i'll be nearer my week off and af will be here so I can prepare for the month I'm gonna get my bfp. I am SO bored of this cycle now.

Madly - oranges? Vitamin C? will that help fertility? I've got OH drinking tons of Orange juice because he's a smoker, will it benefit me?

I wish it was next week already, princess will be off school, i'll be nearer my week off and af will be here so I can prepare for the month I'm gonna get my bfp. I am SO bored of this cycle now.

Madly - oranges? Vitamin C? will that help fertility? I've got OH drinking tons of Orange juice because he's a smoker, will it benefit me?

Hi hon!

Yes in the letter Mia angel sent me re my spell cast she advises to eat more oranges as this boosts fertility :thumbup: DH takes vit c supps and also did when we were TTC DS it was recommended by the FC nurse but I was never advised to up my vit c intake! Am guessing Mia angel knows what shes talking about and hey right now I will try anything to boost my fertility and catch that sticky eggy! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

evening ladies still no af for me i have howarevrr had terrible heartburn for the past 2 days!:growlmad:

Can I ask how do you get the baby predictor done by Jenny or who ever??

Yeah am with you on that one hon, am not getting anymore readings!

Sandra predicted my BFP date correct but got my edd wrong
Gail predicted my BFP date correct but didnt specify a month only said 2011 birth so I guess she could be right on that one!

I have an angel baby as a result of my BFP!

I am waiting on this cycle to see if Jenny and Anne-Marie are right and also this cycle is my psychic ladys last chance to predict correct too!

I dont hold much hope to be honest!

Jenny was right but like, angel baby. I'm just so fed up with this, I wish I hadn't started TTC now. All it has done is cause me stress, and it makes me bitter because I can't be happy for those who have what I want.

I just don't think I'm ever going to get my chance. I'm never going to see those two pink lines. This may be dramatic but it's how I honestly feel. OH has smoked too long, I just don't think we can get a baby out of this.

hey it could be worse you ladies have a shot this cycle im still stuck on this poxy one 58 days or so now:growlmad:

Evening Ladies,

So sorry you feel down faerieprozac I feel a little like I wish we never started TTC too but then I stop and remind myself that I will only regret never giving it my all if I give up now and dont succeed! Being a mummy again is my dream and we should never give up on our dreams hon....good things come to those who wait and no-one could ever say we dont deserve to be mummys!

Linds hon any news

I am feeling lots better today and me and DH had a chat last night which I think has something to do with how positive I feel today! DH thinks I am trying too hard and am tense all the time. I explained that I felt I needed to do the work for both of us as he didnt really seem to be commited and that then he couldnt really complain I was stressed/tense cause he wasnt helping me. I told him I didnt feel like he was really bothered about our m/c although I know he cares about me I didnt feel he cared about the baby we had lost and what it would have meant if we were indeed still pregnant now and hadnt had a m/c. I told him because of this I was worried about next time and that I didnt feel he was committed to TTC #2. I think he realised how he has been coming across to me and I have agreed to NTNP and ease up on the `trying too hard` if he commits to bding etc without me feeling like I am hassling him IYGWIM? Anyways I am feeling so much better and just waiting on my scan on monday now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->