**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i am staying with just those 3 readings and I got 3 spells casted on me. so something has to be good or brewing somewhere...

i am staying with just those 3 readings and I got 3 spells casted on me. so something has to be good or brewing somewhere...

Hi hon wanted to let you know that i emailed mia-angel to see if my spell would be still effective after my early m/c as I had just completed it before concieving my angel! She said that once you complete your part of the spell it can only get stronger and stronger as each cycle passes by....this gave me hope hon if it was strong enough last cycle then in the coming cycles we should get a sticky :baby: :happydance: ps have you been eating more oranges as mia-angel recommends hon :shrug:

Praying something good is brewing somewhere for both of us hon :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi hon wanted to let you know that i emailed mia-angel to see if my spell would be still effective after my early m/c as I had just completed it before concieving my angel! She said that once you complete your part of the spell it can only get stronger and stronger as each cycle passes by....this gave me hope hon if it was strong enough last cycle then in the coming cycles we should get a sticky :baby: :happydance: ps have you been eating more oranges as mia-angel recommends hon :shrug:

Praying something good is brewing somewhere for both of us hon :hugs::kiss::hugs:
thanks. I dont eat oranges :nope: I am a very fussy eater. I will drink the juice though

Still nothing linds? are you going to test again?

Evening Ladies,

So sorry you feel down faerieprozac I feel a little like I wish we never started TTC too but then I stop and remind myself that I will only regret never giving it my all if I give up now and dont succeed! Being a mummy again is my dream and we should never give up on our dreams hon....good things come to those who wait and no-one could ever say we dont deserve to be mummys!

Linds hon any news

I am feeling lots better today and me and DH had a chat last night which I think has something to do with how positive I feel today! DH thinks I am trying too hard and am tense all the time. I explained that I felt I needed to do the work for both of us as he didnt really seem to be commited and that then he couldnt really complain I was stressed/tense cause he wasnt helping me. I told him I didnt feel like he was really bothered about our m/c although I know he cares about me I didnt feel he cared about the baby we had lost and what it would have meant if we were indeed still pregnant now and hadnt had a m/c. I told him because of this I was worried about next time and that I didnt feel he was committed to TTC #2. I think he realised how he has been coming across to me and I have agreed to NTNP and ease up on the `trying too hard` if he commits to bding etc without me feeling like I am hassling him IYGWIM? Anyways I am feeling so much better and just waiting on my scan on monday now!

nope nada nilt alough have has back ache all day and went loo not long ago to find some browinish staining so me thinks shes not far away fingers crossed please laidies, good luck with your scan monday hun im off on hol in the morn but will try pop on when bens fishing lol

Hi Girls can I join you all....???

I have had two readings done, one by Jenny who said that I'd have a BFP in August from a cycle starting in July, and the other by Gail who said October/ November...she got a real Christmasy feel but before December.
I have also bought a fertility spell from Mia...my coins are under the stairs, my spell pendant on a chain around my neck and a rose quartz bracelet on my wrist. I completed my part of the spell on tuesday...Let's hope the magic works...I must be honest...I'm hoping Gail is right:thumbup:

Hope you're all well girls and our predictions come true:hugs:

thanks. I dont eat oranges :nope: I am a very fussy eater. I will drink the juice though

:thumbup: mia-angel told me to up my intake as it boosts a womens fertility :thumbup:

Evening Ladies,

So sorry you feel down faerieprozac I feel a little like I wish we never started TTC too but then I stop and remind myself that I will only regret never giving it my all if I give up now and dont succeed! Being a mummy again is my dream and we should never give up on our dreams hon....good things come to those who wait and no-one could ever say we dont deserve to be mummys!

Linds hon any news

I am feeling lots better today and me and DH had a chat last night which I think has something to do with how positive I feel today! DH thinks I am trying too hard and am tense all the time. I explained that I felt I needed to do the work for both of us as he didnt really seem to be commited and that then he couldnt really complain I was stressed/tense cause he wasnt helping me. I told him I didnt feel like he was really bothered about our m/c although I know he cares about me I didnt feel he cared about the baby we had lost and what it would have meant if we were indeed still pregnant now and hadnt had a m/c. I told him because of this I was worried about next time and that I didnt feel he was committed to TTC #2. I think he realised how he has been coming across to me and I have agreed to NTNP and ease up on the `trying too hard` if he commits to bding etc without me feeling like I am hassling him IYGWIM? Anyways I am feeling so much better and just waiting on my scan on monday now!

nope nada nilt alough have has back ache all day and went loo not long ago to find some browinish staining so me thinks shes not far away fingers crossed please laidies, good luck with your scan monday hun im off on hol in the morn but will try pop on when bens fishing lol

oooooooooooooh fxed hon I hope you get in with a chance with me and faerieprozac this cycle :hugs::kiss::hugs: how long are you going away for I will miss you!

Hi Girls can I join you all....???

I have had two readings done, one by Jenny who said that I'd have a BFP in August from a cycle starting in July, and the other by Gail who said October/ November...she got a real Christmasy feel but before December.
I have also bought a fertility spell from Mia...my coins are under the stairs, my spell pendant on a chain around my neck and a rose quartz bracelet on my wrist. I completed my part of the spell on tuesday...Let's hope the magic works...I must be honest...I'm hoping Gail is right:thumbup:

Hope you're all well girls and our predictions come true:hugs:

Welcome hon, sounds like you are all `predicted up` like the rest of us addicts on here :haha:

Thanks Hun:hugs: It's a little fun...that inspires hope...just hope that October/November doesn't come and go without the magical event:dohh:

Why does Mia recommend oranges? I did notice it briefly in her letter but I can't actually eat them. I wonder if it's linked to vit c...if it is strawberries and kiwis are just as good if not better than oranges.

Evening Ladies,

Linds hon any news

oooooooooooooh fxed hon I hope you get in with a chance with me and faerieprozac this cycle :hugs::kiss::hugs: how long are you going away for I will miss you!

just a week hun off to newquay with my sis n bro in law for a fishing break

Thanks Hun:hugs: It's a little fun...that inspires hope...just hope that October/November doesn't come and go without the magical event:dohh:

Why does Mia recommend oranges? I did notice it briefly in her letter but I can't actually eat them. I wonder if it's linked to vit c...if it is strawberries and kiwis are just as good if not better than oranges.

I instantly thought vit c but I dont know, her letter doesnt say :shrug: I dont mind oranges and so I have been trying to make an effort to eat more....anything is worth giving a go I reckon!

Evening Ladies,

Linds hon any news

blah I will still be in run up to ov when you get back hon :dohh: Have a nice time though hon a break will do you the world of good :thumbup:

Evening Ladies,

Linds hon any news

blah I will still be in run up to ov when you get back hon :dohh: Have a nice time though hon a break will do you the world of good :thumbup:

not sure where il be lol i thought i was coming on but no sign now :dohh:

im off to bed got an early start tomoz good luck to those due to o will be back next sat love to all xxxx:kiss::hugs:

Oh god, someone stop me from buying psychic reeadings :rofl:

I've just purchased 2 readings from Sandra (not TTC related ones though) as part of her Friday special offer :D

Must feeed my prediction addiction :rofl: :haha:

Linds good luck and have fun :D

I'm not gonna be on for a while, need to sort my head out. Hope to see BFPs from ANYONE when I get back... i'm hopinh gail and sandra will be right for me but I have lost hope.

love love xx

Linds good luck and have fun :D

I'm not gonna be on for a while, need to sort my head out. Hope to see BFPs from ANYONE when I get back... i'm hopinh gail and sandra will be right for me but I have lost hope.

love love xx

:hugs::kiss::hugs: take care hon, will miss you! Hoping you come back with a BFP of your own!

:hugs:hey ladies, hope we get to see some BFP's soon sometimes it kinda gets down seeing so many that haven't been correct it just breaks my heart...I know we are suppose to stay positive thinking and maybe that dose help...so lets stay positive ladies and keep hoping to see them BFP's...sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs:

morning ladies managed to get a decent signal, still no af for me so if shes not here when i get home im testing again still no af super tired needing to sleep during day, still road maps for boobs that are extreamly sore even in bra backache oh and brownish spotting that keeps coming ang going but never full flow just tiny spots of it every now n again:shrug:. anyways hope your all well think we are going out today as weather seems nice so far miss yas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->