**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

morning ladies managed to get a decent signal, still no af for me so if shes not here when i get home im testing again still no af super tired needing to sleep during day, still road maps for boobs that are extreamly sore even in bra backache oh and brownish spotting that keeps coming ang going but never full flow just tiny spots of it every now n again:shrug:. anyways hope your all well think we are going out today as weather seems nice so far miss yas xx

Hi hon,

Missing you so much too, glad AF still not here looking good :thumbup: My scan is this eve I will post when I get back from it! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Can I ask how do you get the baby predictor done by Jenny or who ever??

Guess no wanted to reply to my question :cry: but it's fine I managed to find out where you get them by trawling through posts.

I ordered it a few days ago, still waiting but have emailed her to hurry it up a bit

Sorry foxforce - I missed that post. Glad you managed to find it.

Personally speaking, I don't believe jenny renny is genuine. She asks for far too much info - even I could give a prediction with the info she requests :haha:

Sorry foxforce - I missed that post. Glad you managed to find it.

Personally speaking, I don't believe jenny renny is genuine. She asks for far too much info - even I could give a prediction with the info she requests :haha:

It's ok, I have ordered a Sandra reading which I'm not taking seriously, just a bit of fun, I didn't think could be so good from a photo?!?!

I've had a couple of Sandra readings - she always has me spot on, so hoping the October prediction is about right :D

Sandra is fantastic she was spot on with my info and has also been the third to say september for me

blah blah double blah..........still waiting on my Sandra reading 13 days and counting now!

Who are all of these other readers? Gail/Sandra etc? I have only heard of Ruby, Cheri and Jenny.

I would love to find others and especially free ones :)

rain rain go away come again when im home from holidayyyy

LMAO HON THIS IS SO FUNNY, A BIT LIKE OUR WEEK AWAY IN JUNE!

Sorry not laughing that you have terrible weather just your little rhyme its so bloody typial crap weather when you go away for a few days :hugs::kiss::hugs:

PS my scan was clear and i do not have pcos either seems was misdiagnosed in 2004 AND I AM MISSING YOU LINDS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rain rain go away come again when im home from holidayyyy

LMAO HON THIS IS SO FUNNY, A BIT LIKE OUR WEEK AWAY IN JUNE!

Sorry not laughing that you have terrible weather just your little rhyme its so bloody typial crap weather when you go away for a few days :hugs::kiss::hugs:

PS my scan was clear and i do not have pcos either seems was misdiagnosed in 2004 AND I AM MISSING YOU LINDS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fab hun about the scan im so tired and cold and its STILL peeing it down

Hi Ladies i am new to the forum, however a few weeks ago i got a reading of both sandra and cheri both off them say that October will ether be conception month or month i find out and both say a boy, So i wait in hope x

I just paid for my Jenny reading. Im $3 short on a Sandra reading, but itll wait i guess. :blush: Im excited to see what shell say.

Hey ladies how are you all?

Well AF arrived finally as suspected, longest month I swear. She was a day early, booo. Now I'm on CD3, approaching OV, this is my predicted conception month from Gail and Sandra... so if this doesn't work, I will defintly have lost faith in psychic readings.

Hey ladies how are you all?

Well AF arrived finally as suspected, longest month I swear. She was a day early, booo. Now I'm on CD3, approaching OV, this is my predicted conception month from Gail and Sandra... so if this doesn't work, I will defintly have lost faith in psychic readings.

ive lost faith in mine day 63 in my cycle no af and no bfp for me so ive give up just want to bleed now tbh so fed up

Hi Ladies,

Well I am CD12 today and roughly 9 ish days from ov.....Things are still a little rough for me and DH but we are getting there and we are going to TTC this cycle! I got my reading from Sandra and although I waited two weeks which I think was a little riddick I love it! (STALK MY JOURNAL TO READ, AS ITS WAY TOO LONG TO POST AGAIN LOL!) But in a nutshell I am going to get my sticky beanie real soon! I am weaving the faith and staying strong!

So sorry linds still no af/bfp wtf is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->