**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Cheri can be found here: $10
https://cheri22.com/index.html

Jenny can be found here: $8
https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

Sandra can be found here: $4
https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/#/conception-pregancy-and-ferti/4533327872

those are the only 3 i know of. **Cheri is behind in readings- She offers FREE readings as well.

morning ladies anyone seen af? flipping day 64 for me now:growlmad: did a cbfm stick yest as all i have on me and was neg so defo not preg just dunno wtf is going on!

Hi Ladies

I have just bought a Sandra reading and paid via paypal. Do I have to do anything else? Does she not need any info?

Thanks and babydust to all

Kx

Just wanted to update you girls....Gail was WRONG for me. She said July 2010 conceieve date well AF came today right on time and next week is AUG so there is no way she is correct. Sandra said March but a due sate for spring....doens't make any sense to me unless its next march.

Cheri said July for conceieve, BFP or DD. so who knows she could be right

Jenny said Aug but with her track record i'm not holding my breath.

Sorry I'm being really bitter and I don;t want to be negative here, but I think they are B.S.and they base there predictions on stats based on your age. :cry:

good Luck to you girls and I hope you have better success.

Well, I did not give my readings previously but as of yesterday I have been testing positive on IC's and FRER's. Jenny was 100% correct for me and Ruby was perhaps correct too. Specifically, Jenny said that I would get my BFP in July from a cycle that started in June. Ruby said either conceive or find out in April, 2010 (she was wrong) or give birth in April, 2011(could be right as my EDD is April 3rd.)

If this baby is a sticky baby...and I pray that it is...Cheri, Gail and Brooke were wrong for me. Cheri said May (conceive or EDD), Gail said October and Brooke said August/September.

Congrats hon! so pleased for you!

Sandra and Gail both predicted last cycle....both were correct re BFP/conception but I had an early m/c so Sandra was wrong re EDD although in my reading yesterday she maintains this still to be the same and mentions I will have a sticky bubba in the next few months (maybe I would have this anyways?) Gail only gave 2011 as my EDD but didnt give an exact month so I reckon she may have known about my m/c (who knows?)

My predicitons for this cycle are Jenny and Anne-Marie

We will see....I am taking it all with a pinch of salt now! I weave faith I will get my sticky bubba really soon anyway!

I had 3 done:
Jenny - conceive May, BFP June (wrong)
Gail - Sept. Had a spell done. Asked if the spell means that the conception will move forward, got a vague answer that didn't really answer, but gave the impression that Sept was WITH the spell, since she said without the spell it could take months or years. (wrong)
Cheri - conception/BFP/EDD July (conception and BFP both in July)

So, Cheri was right for me. However, you don't need to know your statistics to see that her chance of getting it right is increased significantly because it could be right for 3 different events. Still I'm really happy that she's right and her insight on my future child's personality is pretty much a combo of my and DH's personalities, so much so that I started laughing when I read certain descriptions ("lol! That's how all the males in the last 3 generations in DH's side are")!

I'll report back a definitive answer when my future son either consistently helps me with dishes without asking, or when he brings home a swimming trophy, whichever comes first! :D

Ordered a Sandra one but nothing yet. She asked for questions and a photo.
Will let you know when I get it

I have been waiting 1 month for this reading and I am sooooooooooo HAPPY WITH the results. lets hope these are right..
all 3 woman said :bfp: in Aug! alittle creepy I would say. 3 different woman saying the same thing. WoW crossing fingers.
then with cheri and Gail also said a baby GIRL after this birth....

hey all just got home. still no af for me

Hi hon, so sorry no AF still :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Are you going to see your Dr :shrug:

gonna try but doubt il get anywhere with them will just be told yet again to come back once af has arived and have bloods yet when ever i try book for day 21 they never have any apts with the nurse:growlmad:

:growlmad: how riddick is that :shrug: put your foot down hon its getting a little silly now and prob not doing your stress levels any good at all :hugs:

gonna try but doubt il get anywhere with them will just be told yet again to come back once af has arived and have bloods yet when ever i try book for day 21 they never have any apts with the nurse:growlmad:

:growlmad: how riddick is that :shrug: put your foot down hon its getting a little silly now and prob not doing your stress levels any good at all :hugs:

i know ive said to ben if they dont sort me out then im gettinig a passport asap and going germany il get seen and lisstend to there

i know ive said to ben if they dont sort me out then im gettinig a passport asap and going germany il get seen and lisstend to there

:hugs: its terrible that you even have to consdier doing that hon :growlmad: it makes me really mad

:hugs: its terrible that you even have to consdier doing that hon :growlmad: it makes me really mad

ive never trusted the docs here tbh never wanna go back to them again after the last time i went was called a wimp for saying it hurt when she did my swab and then she took the pee out of me by mimicing what id said ina squeeky voice

ive never trusted the docs here tbh never wanna go back to them again after the last time i went was called a wimp for saying it hurt when she did my swab and then she took the pee out of me by mimicing what id said ina squeeky voice

OMG thats terrible cant you switch drs surgeries :shrug:

OMG thats terrible cant you switch drs surgeries :shrug:

yeh but the only one i can switch to is the one in my catchment and it has VERY bad rep we stayed with the one im with atm as been with them since i was 8 and they know me well the old doctors do but never get to see them always end up with the same bloody doc who dodnest speak hardly any engllish

I got a free Cheri reading and she says a boy linked to September for conceive, BFP, or delivery. I would be thrilled with any of these dates since that would mean getting my BFP within 6 months! =) Hoping and fingers crossed that she's right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->