**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

ok just got a sandra reading purchased- and unlike the other places she didn't ask for info no forms to fill out. Will she contact me with that?

ok just got a sandra reading purchased- and unlike the other places she didn't ask for info no forms to fill out. Will she contact me with that?

Yes that confused me too. She'll contact you asking for a photo and any questions you'd like to ask. Sandra is very busy at the moment though so you may have to wait a little while. Apparently she's currently on readings purchased on the 19th July.

Good luck

xx

Yes that confused me too. She'll contact you asking for a photo and any questions you'd like to ask. Sandra is very busy at the moment though so you may have to wait a little while. Apparently she's currently on readings purchased on the 19th July.

Good luck

xx

thanks- you can just ask her anything? She doesn't have standard questions that she answers? Man i didn't think about having to ask any!

xx[/QUOTE]

thanks- you can just ask her anything? She doesn't have standard questions that she answers? Man i didn't think about having to ask any![/QUOTE]
I just said that i wanted to know general if and when i'll have children.

Morning Linsdeyanne.

xx

Same with me.
She asked for a photo and any questions so I asked her If and When. Purchased it Thur/Fri so I am sure I will get it soon. I am on a new cycle so I won't have to worry if it's this one.

i just started a new cycle as well. :) Jenny predicted this would be it for me. Gail said next month. I'm curious to see if either of the girls are backed up with their reading. Both are saying a baby boy. I don't care what it is, as long as i get to have one of my own. :)

hey girls, i ve had a few readings now so thought id join

jenny says boy august conception (she was wrong for callum)

gail girl conception in sept

sandra girl conception sept

both gail and sandra we spot on with the other things they said too.

going to see a psychic on tue in person so will see what she says.

just to let u girls know my second gail reading was right too ,got my :bfp: today after MC last month

:happydance:

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? I am a little under the weather, I am hungover!

lol yeah that's what i'm thinking! i can drink up to the O date then i don't touch it again until after af again. I think it's a good plan. :)

lol yeah that's what i'm thinking! i can drink up to the O date then i don't touch it again until after af again. I think it's a good plan. :)

think i may have a drink if i can find any under the sink lol will make myself ill no doubt but what the hey i can drink while i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->