**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well I am in my fertile window now and cause I will start working weekends from next weekend not much chance of any more naughty nights out soon lol! So though may as well take advantage whilst I can....Praying we catch that eggy YEAH BABY!

My Sandra reading predicted "very, very soon" and she said "this month or next"!!!! She says she also sees march for delivery so we shall see!!!!!!

My Sandra reading predicted "very, very soon" and she said "this month or next"!!!! She says she also sees march for delivery so we shall see!!!!!!

:shrug: confused hon if your reading says this month or next would your edd be april onwards :shrug: did sandra mention :baby: arriving early :shrug:

hiya! just got my Sandra reading back :) (I ordered it 19th July) it was much more detailed than I expected! was nice though :thumbup:

She said she saw a link for a little girl in May, and said she saw conception September/October ... ?

Frogger can you add that bit for me please :flower:

So Gail, Jenny & Sandra have pretty much all predicted I'll get my bfp in September (altho obv Sandra said maybe Oct)

I really really hope so! I have a fs appointment 26th of August, so that could affect getting a bfp in september? hoping I will be prescribed clomid... I also would love a May baby as May is a bit of a strange month for my family, it's my mum's birthday & the anniversary of her death both in May, so it's a bit of a sad month, would be nice to bring a bit of happiness into that month and my mum would be really chuffed if the baby was born on her birthday ;) lol xxx

I ordered my Sandra reading on the 12th and stll nothing! thisw is the first time i have ever felt ripped off from a reading.

My predictions - Cherri july pregnancy/EDD, Jenny Renny september pregnancy June EDD, Gail September pregnancy June EDD

but that reading form cherri was 4 miscarriges and 2 years ago so i am not sure if that changes things.

:shrug: confused hon if your reading says this month or next would your edd be april onwards :shrug: did sandra mention :baby: arriving early :shrug:

Yeah I know - If I got pregnant this month I would be EDD of April 27th - She did mention he would be a BIG healthy baby! so that made me think maybe he will come early? I was confused at first too but yes I am thinking early probably.

Still no Sandra reading for me yet. But I am patient and can wait.
Good readings girls!

Yeah I know - If I got pregnant this month I would be EDD of April 27th - She did mention he would be a BIG healthy baby! so that made me think maybe he will come early? I was confused at first too but yes I am thinking early probably.

:thumbup:wasnt sure about your cycles hon but thought this would be the case cause my edd if we catch our eggy this month would be mid april and our angel`s edd would have been mid march :thumbup: I pray shes right whichever way round hon :happydance:

So sorry some of you Ladies are still waiting for your Sandra reading! I wait 15 days but my reading was worth every single day I was waiting!

i heard that Sandra hurt her finger so she's typing slower than she'd like- but she's working on them. She's pretty behind though.

This is my first cycle TTC but I have already managed to accumulate 3 readings in the past 2 months :blush:

Could you add mine please?

Jenny R - BFP in February :blue: EDD - 30.10.2011 or 10.11.2011

Gail - BFP in July, but possibly August - definitely pregnant by September :pink:

Sandra - BFP in December :pink: EDD - August (drawn to beginning of August). Correctly picked up on twins being in my family history and I have twin girls in my future too (but not from my first pregnancy)

Obviously I'm hoping Gail is right although I realise that I'd have to be very, very lucky to catch first time.

I shall update if and when they prove correct/incorrect.

Fascinating thread!

This is my first cycle TTC but I have already managed to accumulate 3 readings in the past 2 months :blush:

Could you add mine please?

Jenny R - BFP in February :blue: EDD - 30.10.2011 or 10.11.2011

Gail - BFP in July, but possibly August - definitely pregnant by September :pink:

Sandra - BFP in December :pink: EDD - August (drawn to beginning of August). Correctly picked up on twins being in my family history and I have twin girls in my future too (but not from my first pregnancy)

Obviously I'm hoping Gail is right although I realise that I'd have to be very, very lucky to catch first time.

I shall update if and when they prove correct/incorrect.

Fascinating thread!

welcome to the crazy jorney that is ttc :thumbup:

Im seriously beginning to doubt Jenny. 3 BFNs so far and AF due Friday. So much for July/Aug BFP..... I want my money back. :cry:

Im seriously beginning to doubt Jenny. 3 BFNs so far and AF due Friday. So much for July/Aug BFP..... I want my money back. :cry:

:hugs::hugs: im sorry hun
I am feeling the same way and I am only 9DPO i had 3 girls tell my late july/early august. AF is due august 3rd :nope:

Still waiting for my reading from Sandra, over two weeks waiting now, no response from my pleasant emails enquirying how long I would have to wait.... really annoying

Morning Ladies so sorry some of your are still waiting for readings from Sandra, mine took 15days but was worth every bit of waiting (I only hope she is correct again on my BFP prediciton!)

Hi Linds hon ow are you? any sign of the olde withc yet?

Morning Ladies so sorry some of your are still waiting for readings from Sandra, mine took 15days but was worth every bit of waiting (I only hope she is correct again on my BFP prediciton!)

hiya nope no sign but ben says he thinks i ovd on hol as my mood changed and i became a bitch after lol so if hes right af will be here next week have been having mild cramp on and off so maybe he was right

hiya nope no sign but ben says he thinks i ovd on hol as my mood changed and i became a bitch after lol so if hes right af will be here next week have been having mild cramp on and off so maybe he was right

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

I am confused.com about wether I already ov or am due too :shrug: here are my opks....1st is monday pm, 2nd is tuesday am, 3rd tuesday pm and 4th is about half hour ago....surge in or surge out? I thought surge out after yesterdays pm opk which you can hardly see and thought I had ov on Sunday (I got ov pains!) but after todays opk I am not so sure?

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
  • opk 2.jpg
    opk 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
  • opk 3.jpg
    opk 3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3
  • opk 4.jpg
    opk 4.jpg