**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Morning Ladies so sorry some of your are still waiting for readings from Sandra, mine took 15days but was worth every bit of waiting (I only hope she is correct again on my BFP prediciton!)

Hi Linds hon ow are you? any sign of the olde withc yet?

hiya nope no sign but ben says he thinks i ovd on hol as my mood changed and i became a bitch after lol so if hes right af will be here next week have been having mild cramp on and off so maybe he was right

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

I am confused.com about wether I already ov or am due too :shrug: here are my opks....1st is monday pm, 2nd is tuesday am, 3rd tuesday pm and 4th is about half hour ago....surge in or surge out? I thought surge out after yesterdays pm opk which you can hardly see and thought I had ov on Sunday (I got ov pains!) but after todays opk I am not so sure?

best way is to jusst keep at it hun opks confuse me thats why ive got the cbfm now lol

Morning Ladies so sorry some of your are still waiting for readings from Sandra, mine took 15days but was worth every bit of waiting (I only hope she is correct again on my BFP prediciton!)

hiya nope no sign but ben says he thinks i ovd on hol as my mood changed and i became a bitch after lol so if hes right af will be here next week have been having mild cramp on and off so maybe he was right

I am confused.com about wether I already ov or am due too :shrug: here are my opks....1st is monday pm, 2nd is tuesday am, 3rd tuesday pm and 4th is about half hour ago....surge in or surge out? I thought surge out after yesterdays pm opk which you can hardly see and thought I had ov on Sunday (I got ov pains!) but after todays opk I am not so sure?

best way is to jusst keep at it hun opks confuse me thats why ive got the cbfm now lol

Thank you hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: They are starting to confuse me too :wacko:.....gosh I feel so grumpy right now :cry:

Thank you hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: They are starting to confuse me too :wacko:.....gosh I feel so grumpy right now :cry:

join the club hun u also need to take into account u have had a chem so ur cycle may be a bit messed up i think i may be gearing up to ov i have seriously wet cm that is mega strctchy:wacko:

join the club hun u also need to take into account u have had a chem so ur cycle may be a bit messed up i think i may be gearing up to ov i have seriously wet cm that is mega strctchy:wacko:

I hope you are ov hon :happydance: I should be too :shrug: I dont normally get a second line on opks at all except 5 days before + and about 3 days after so the fact that I have a second line at all even though not + tells me something is going on :shrug: I had ov pains on sunday but scolded myself for SS and thought no more of it but it could be that I did ov then and this is my `fade out` or it could be `fade in` but they def should be darker by now :shrug: or well will just have to see what this afts opk brings :shrug: either way we have bding covered for sunday and are due to bd tonight :happydance:

I hope you are ov hon :happydance: I should be too :shrug: I dont normally get a second line on opks at all except 5 days before + and about 3 days after so the fact that I have a second line at all even though not + tells me something is going on :shrug: I had ov pains on sunday but scolded myself for SS and thought no more of it but it could be that I did ov then and this is my `fade out` or it could be `fade in` but they def should be darker by now :shrug: or well will just have to see what this afts opk brings :shrug: either way we have bding covered for sunday and are due to bd tonight :happydance:

theres def sumin going on have tons of cm, sore boibs, and crapy achey feeling in my tum and back oh and the cbfm stick was getting darker estrogen side . ohhh u could be oving twice thats possible get humping and making that mini u:happydance::hugs:

theres def sumin going on have tons of cm, sore boibs, and crapy achey feeling in my tum and back oh and the cbfm stick was getting darker estrogen side . ohhh u could be oving twice thats possible get humping and making that mini u:happydance::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

heres hoping we both ov and catch our eggy this month hon :baby:

OMG I got my Sandra reading and she's pretty accurate about me!
She sees 4 kids, 2 of each possibility of twins. A BFP between now and September of a little girl, born in April.

I need to take time off or escape and though I have people who are willing to help, I need to let them help.

And I'll sense when I'm pregnant before my BFP as it'll be shy!! This happened with my son too. About 4dpo I just had an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant. Got a BFN at 10/11dpo and no BFP til 16dpo!!!

Can't wait to see if it's true. We have 1 boy already and were only planning on 1 more baby (or possibly 2 if the next one is another boy). But 4 !!! We need a bigger house!!!

GL all.

XXX

kapow- don't write the whole thing- they get upset about that. Only summarize what she said.

Btw- how long did it take for you to get your reading done?

kapow- don't write the whole thing- they get upset about that. Only summarize what she said.

Btw- how long did it take for you to get your reading done?

Oops I didn't know!! Sorry.

I ordered on 22nd.

x

morning ladies how are you all? i had a ikklebit to drink last night lol we decided to try the get drunk get duffers tecnique lol

morning ladies how are you all? i had a ikklebit to drink last night lol we decided to try the get drunk get duffers tecnique lol

:rofl::yipee::rofl:

Well hon it worked for us last cycle and so I am hoping it worked for this cycle too :happydance: We went out Saturday night and :sex: early hours sunday when we got back and again sunday morning when we woke up :winkwink: we were both very :drunk: and it seems I ov sunday

Heres to sticky :baby: hon :wine:

Well hon it worked for us last cycle and so I am hoping it worked for this cycle too :happydance: We went out Saturday night and :sex: early hours sunday when we got back and again sunday morning when we woke up :winkwink: we were both very :drunk: and it seems I ov sunday

ben decided to google why do ppl get preg when drunk and there was like over 100 pages of ppl saying it worked for them lol so he said well we think im oving so hes getting me drunk and again tonight lol

ben decided to google why do ppl get preg when drunk and there was like over 100 pages of ppl saying it worked for them lol so he said well we think im oving so hes getting me drunk and again tonight lol

:rofl:::rofl::rofl:::rofl: LMAO HON

:rofl:::rofl::rofl:::rofl: LMAO HON

i dont normaly drink so it goes straight to my head the other night i was jumping on the bed at 12 at night singing songs fromt he sound of music :haha:

Well if it does the trick hon, hell why not anythings worth a try in my book!

it sure is lol especialy at this stage in my cycle whod of thought ov symptoms on day 70:haha:

ooh ooh ooh did you hear about kenziesmummy :shrug: cd112 I think and got her :bfp: on what she thought was about 7/9 dpo only turns out she is having TWINS :happydance:

She is an inspiration to us all :kiss:

it sure is lol especialy at this stage in my cycle whod of thought ov symptoms on day 70:haha:

ooh ooh ooh did you hear about kenziesmummy :shrug: cd112 I think and got her :bfp: on what she thought was about 7/9 dpo only turns out she is having TWINS :happydance:

omg realy? ohhh thankyou thanl you thank youuuu big pma boost there:happydance:

I think her post is in the preg test gallery :thumbup:

I remember chatting with her on several posts and following her journey she has been waiting on AF for ever and now she has :baby::baby: on the way :thumbup: its very very possible hon dont give up hope :thumbup:

I think her post is in the preg test gallery :thumbup:

I remember chatting with her on several posts and following her journey she has been waiting on AF for ever and now she has :baby::baby: on the way :thumbup: its very very possible hon dont give up hope :thumbup:

im not giving up have to ov at some time for af to come so the way i see it im not out lol and gail wouldnt be wrong neither as its still the same cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->