**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well if it does the trick hon, hell why not anythings worth a try in my book!

it sure is lol especialy at this stage in my cycle whod of thought ov symptoms on day 70:haha:

ooh ooh ooh did you hear about kenziesmummy :shrug: cd112 I think and got her :bfp: on what she thought was about 7/9 dpo only turns out she is having TWINS :happydance:

She is an inspiration to us all :kiss:

omg realy? ohhh thankyou thanl you thank youuuu big pma boost there:happydance:

I think her post is in the preg test gallery :thumbup:

I remember chatting with her on several posts and following her journey she has been waiting on AF for ever and now she has :baby::baby: on the way :thumbup: its very very possible hon dont give up hope :thumbup:

im not giving up have to ov at some time for af to come so the way i see it im not out lol and gail wouldnt be wrong neither as its still the same cycle

Thats true hon :thumbup: never thought of it like that.....`no af until ov` Gail would be right for you too :thumbup:

it sure is lol especialy at this stage in my cycle whod of thought ov symptoms on day 70:haha:

ooh ooh ooh did you hear about kenziesmummy :shrug: cd112 I think and got her :bfp: on what she thought was about 7/9 dpo only turns out she is having TWINS :happydance:

I remember chatting with her on several posts and following her journey she has been waiting on AF for ever and now she has :baby::baby: on the way :thumbup: its very very possible hon dont give up hope :thumbup:

im not giving up have to ov at some time for af to come so the way i see it im not out lol and gail wouldnt be wrong neither as its still the same cycle

Thats true hon :thumbup: never thought of it like that.....`no af until ov` Gail would be right for you too :thumbup:

yep alough she said june/july cycle but my cycle started 19th may:haha:

yeah but she will still be right in a round about way :thumbup:

yeh she will my god my arm is so sore just had a shower and couldnt lift it pain goes from collar bone down to my wrist all my muscles

yeh she will my god my arm is so sore just had a shower and couldnt lift it pain goes from collar bone down to my wrist all my muscles

:hugs::kiss::hugs: wonder if you pulled somthing with all that jumping around lol!

I am confused.com now I just did another opk out of curiosity to make sure that my surge had disappeared and it had a second line very clear and I swear that its the same as the one I took on monday (first pic mon pm second pic today just now!) I thought I ov already seems like maybe not :growlmad: am going to have to hold my pee pee now and poas later again! The line has got slightly darker though :shrug: maybe my body is trying to ov but isnt quite there yet :dohh:

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
  • opk 6.jpg
    opk 6.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2

:hugs::kiss::hugs: wonder if you pulled somthing with all that jumping around lol!

I am confused.com now I just did another opk out of curiosity to make sure that my surge had disappeared and it had a second line very clear and I swear that its the same as the one I took on monday (first pic mon pm second pic today just now!) I thought I ov already seems like maybe not :growlmad: am going to have to hold my pee pee now and poas later again! The line has got slightly darker though :shrug: maybe my body is trying to ov but isnt quite there yet :dohh:

best thing is to jsut keep dtd lol i hate my cycles they always do it i get a surge then nothing then another then nothing then when it comes to ov most of the time get noting but cm

Kapow- no need to apologize! i'm just telling you because i did that with Gail and she found it and yelled at me! lol. So i fixed it. And i didn't want anyone being upset with you. I didn't know about it either. :)

Kapow- no need to apologize! i'm just telling you because i did that with Gail and she found it and yelled at me! lol. So i fixed it. And i didn't want anyone being upset with you. I didn't know about it either. :)

Thanks Dare2Dream! I don't want to annoy / upset Sandra. Can't stop reading my reading(!?!) either.

x

Plan of action:

poaopk about 3-4 pm to determine ? if any darker and dtd as if I am due to ov any day now.....god I hate it when your body plays around!

Plan of action:

poaopk about 3-4 pm to determine ? if any darker and dtd as if I am due to ov any day now.....god I hate it when your body plays around!

i know what u mean hun i just been and brought more wine lol

Plan of action:

:winkwink: more wine = :baby: :haha:

I just poas again damn damn damn looks like I am due to ov and havent already like I thought cause it got way darker :dohh: :sex: for us tonight too hon.....maybe we should get :drunk: too :rofl::yipee::rofl:

Heres todays opks so far :dohh:

sorry second pic is a little blurry

Attachments

• opk 6.jpg
    opk 6.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • opk 7.jpg
    opk 7.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
Plan of action:

I just poas again damn damn damn looks like I am due to ov and havent already like I thought cause it got way darker :dohh: :sex: for us tonight too hon.....maybe we should get :drunk: too :rofl::yipee::rofl:

you may of already ovd and oving again hun u never know or the chem has just made ur cycle a lil out of sync either way u get an extra shot at making the mini madly:happydance:

Plan of action:

you may of already ovd and oving again hun u never know or the chem has just made ur cycle a lil out of sync either way u get an extra shot at making the mini madly:happydance:

mmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I did....I have been testing since monday and yesterday they got way light and you could hardly see so I thought it was my `surge out` now am just plain confused.com :rofl: either way we will :sex: tonight to cover all bases :winkwink: I have the worst (.)(.) ache right now....odd for run up to ov :shrug: maybe my body is a little out of sync :thumbup:

I changed my ticker cause I used an on line tool to determine my AVERAGE cycle length and correct LP....our loss last cycle aside it has me ov on cd23 so I guess that could be more or less right am cd20 today :thumbup:

oh well what will be will be :kiss:

Hey ladies how are you all?

i'm taking this month easy, i'm not opking, or temping, and i barely know what cd i am on (wish i had taken my ticker off cause now i know!!). i'm predicted to conceive this cycle, by Gail and Sandra, so I thought I'd take it easy - if it's gonna happen it'll happen. OH has cut down on smoking and is drinking plenty of Orange juice, as am I (I have however smoked a little this month... but stress!!)

We BD t'other night, and so far no yeast infection. I'm scared it'll come back because it's happens three times i think now, and last month we only got to BD once. We're gonna try tonight, and again tomorrow/saturday. I'm on CD11 today, I usually ov bteween CD12 and CD14 and t'other day I had some ewcm, today I had OV pains, so hopefully we can catch it. Madly we may get our BFP at the same at this rate :D Linds how are you doin?

Rest of the ladies - how are you alllll? Bet no one missed me :D

Hi,

I was just wondering how i go about getting a reading and which person gives the most accurate?

Thanks x

I'd highly recommend Gail and Sandra, I haven't got the links to hand at the moment but one of these wonderful ladies will link you, but Gail and Sandra have been most accurate with me, (in terms of what they said) and I know that Gail has got some predictions right so far. Jenny is hit and miss, she gives simply the dates, unlike Gail and Sandra who do a more indepth reading. Jenny was right however for me (but it was a chem) and a few other ladies aswell.

Hi,

I was just wondering how i go about getting a reading and which person gives the most accurate?

Thanks x

The links are on the top of page 177 of this thread.

I've had Gail and Sandra who have each told me different things. Only time will tell I suppose.

GL

xx

fairy i got a reading from Gail and Jenny- And they're right, Gail is much more indepth than jenny. And i'm waiting for my one from Sandra, she JUST contacted me for my questions and photo. Hoping that will concur with one of the other two! :) they're fun.

Hey ladies how are you all?

i'm taking this month easy, i'm not opking, or temping, and i barely know what cd i am on (wish i had taken my ticker off cause now i know!!). i'm predicted to conceive this cycle, by Gail and Sandra, so I thought I'd take it easy - if it's gonna happen it'll happen. OH has cut down on smoking and is drinking plenty of Orange juice, as am I (I have however smoked a little this month... but stress!!)

We BD t'other night, and so far no yeast infection. I'm scared it'll come back because it's happens three times i think now, and last month we only got to BD once. We're gonna try tonight, and again tomorrow/saturday. I'm on CD11 today, I usually ov bteween CD12 and CD14 and t'other day I had some ewcm, today I had OV pains, so hopefully we can catch it. Madly we may get our BFP at the same at this rate :D Linds how are you doin?

Rest of the ladies - how are you alllll? Bet no one missed me :D

hey hun :kiss: missed you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"