**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Got my reading from Sandra last night.

Interesting she said I would concieve in Nov (Gail said Aug) but both said a girl.
Sandra can see twins somewhere! Yay, that would be cool.

She mentioned something I am not too sure off as it doesn't sound like me but she did say the month I concieve I am going to be more relaxed (not sure that will happen) and she mentioned I am the type of person who worries that others are happy and for once I should think about myself. Which is true,

I liked it. Waited a week but I liked it

Glad you're pleased with your reading ragdoll.

I loved my Sandra readings.

I'm waiting on a mediumship and pet reading from her. Waiting 2 weeks, so hopefully she'll have cleared her conception back log soon and she can move on to her other readings. :)

morning all how are you all today? my mouth tastes like a donkeys bum never drinking again lol

hi ladies, I will be updating the first page over the weekend and also if you want something added or changed please let me know I know that there is some new ones that I need to add so it will be this weekend and 1 lady made a chart for me just trying to figure out how to get it added:winkwink:

Thanks frogger!

Please update me with Diane, Gail and Sandra been correct (in a way!) I got my BFP last cycle as predicted but we had a loss :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that Madlytcc, my heart breaks for you... :hugs: I'm in a total stand still myself.. I just don't see me getting pregnant happening anytime soon :(
Hang in the honey, it will happen soon :flower:

I'm so sorry to hear that Madlytcc, my heart breaks for you... :hugs: I'm in a total stand still myself.. I just don't see me getting pregnant happening anytime soon :(
Hang in the honey, it will happen soon :flower:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi hon,

Missed you :kiss:

Am ok hanging in there! Mostly :cry: but trying to :happydance:

How are you :shrug:

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

Feeling :cry: right now, not sure why :shrug:

I had some movement feelings :blush: today (am sure I have had something similar since TTC but cant remember if last cycle or not :dohh:!) but its just a sad reminder right now :cry:

How are you today :shrug:

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

I had some movement feelings :blush: today (am sure I have had something similar since TTC but cant remember if last cycle or not :dohh:!) but its just a sad reminder right now :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: im ok think im bout to ov or at least try to lol still have a really sore arm have it strapred up and isnt really helping it at all:cry:

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: im ok think im bout to ov or at least try to lol still have a really sore arm have it strapred up and isnt really helping it at all:cry:

So sorry your arm is still bothering you :hugs:

I am giving up with the bloody opks :wacko: last nights and this mornings were both hardly eligible....so `surge out` :shrug: dont know wether I ov or am about to or trying to or what :dohh: I am cd21 of what would normally be 33 day cycle and we have bd to cover ov so far.....I might just give up relax and bd if and then we feel like it now :thumbup: tbh am not sure I can be arsed (get her eh cant be arsed :haha:!)

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

I am giving up with the bloody opks :wacko: last nights and this mornings were both hardly eligible....so `surge out` :shrug: dont know wether I ov or am about to or trying to or what :dohh: I am cd21 of what would normally be 33 day cycle and we have bd to cover ov so far.....I might just give up relax and bd if and then we feel like it now :thumbup: tbh am not sure I can be arsed (get her eh cant be arsed :haha:!)

sounds like ur cycles a wee bit messed up if it surge out then maybe yu ahve ovd ?

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

sounds like ur cycles a wee bit messed up if it surge out then maybe yu ahve ovd ?

I was thinking that after mondays was quite dark and tuesday was barely there! but then wednesdays and yesterdays am were darker than tuesdays but not as dark as Mondays but and then last nights and this mornings are best part of blank (you can see it but not enough to even pic!) confused.com so not sure if already ov/ trying to ov/ or due to ov :shrug:

Maybe we both have freaky cycles but we will get our sticky :baby: at the end of them :happydance:

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

I was thinking that after mondays was quite dark and tuesday was barely there! but then wednesdays and yesterdays am were darker than tuesdays but not as dark as Mondays but and then last nights and this mornings are best part of blank (you can see it but not enough to even pic!) confused.com so not sure if already ov/ trying to ov/ or due to ov :shrug:

Maybe we both have freaky cycles but we will get our sticky :baby: at the end of them :happydance:
ohhh i so hope so lol will amke this long wait worth it lol im not gonna be over this cycle till at least day 90:dohh:

howdy ladies hows u all?

Hi hon,

ohhh i so hope so lol will amke this long wait worth it lol im not gonna be over this cycle till at least day 90:dohh:

me to hon, me too :thumbup:

I feel like having a good olde :cry: think it might make me feel better :wacko: I think we will NTNP next cycle like you guys and I am going to put all my opks in the recycling bin :thumbup: The pressure is bloody pants....I want this so so much and have waited 3 yrs for DH to agree to :baby: #2 now I just feel :cry:

Im So Happy Cant Wait For My Baby Girl

Here's Part Of It

Ok as i tune in i want to say where your body and mind has been working overtime and has been playing tricks on you , i feel you are feeling really let down and upset at the moment but i want to mention where you will be feeling more upbeat soon , i want to say where i have a baby girl coming in for you with her concpetion and the bfp around december and januyary, i want to mention a september birth with links to the 30th at 3pm.I want to mention a doctors appointment coming up for you and where i feel this is more for reasirance for you that you will concieve in a sense , i want to say that from here in things will get better.

Cant Wait!

Amazing reading hon :hugs:

I love Sandras readings they are sooooo amazing :thumbup:

Morning girls:hi:
Sorry I haven't been on BnB in a little while.
I'm joining you girls in the wait to O. I really thought I would get peak on my CBFM today as the LH line was darkening nicely over the last two days but it's hardly visible this morning...:shrug: I'm temping as well and definately haven't so far...who knows what's going on I guess.

That Sandra reading is fab Jrie 1, where do you get her ones from?....I think I've found her....Sandra Gibbs??....it was £3...I've purchased but it didn't say anything about giving her any info???....am I being :dohh:

Hope you guys are ok...:hugs:

Sandra wrote me about 2 days ago asking for my photo and questions, and she's going to do my reading now. Waiting for the answers- and very very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->