**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey ladies.

I'm chuffed, we managed to BD again, and still no yeast infection :D This month is going much better, however, I have got a horrible cold, much worse than the cold I had over christmas, and I feel terrible. We won't be BDing tonight (THANK GOD CAUSE I'M NOT UP TO IT!) because it's OH's game night, so we'll be bding tomorrow. I had more ewcm yesterday, so happy we got to BD. I'm so tired and congested, I had a week off from work as holiday, and i've spent the last 3 days not wanting to do anything, I'm back on monday and today I just feel crap. :( At least I'm getting paid for it I suppose!

I really hope we all get these damn BFPs soon. I'm glad I've not been temping or Opking, I feel much more relaxed. Oh has gone out to get me soup and lempsip, so hopefully I'll be feeling myself again tomorrow night ready for BDing.

i give up havent been able to get any opks so been using cbfm test sticks what ppl say can pick up ov too but i give up a seems we have been getting exited over nothing the urge was on the wrong line :dohh:

Thanks for letting me know DaretoDream...I shall sit tight and wait...not one of my best qualities but we'll give it a go:lol::hugs:

Faerie...I hope you're feeling lots better soon sweets and the soup and lemsip helps:hugs:

Lindseyanne...I hope it all becomes clear hun and your ovary releases that miss eggy soon. Have you been using the cbfm long?

:hug:

Thanks for letting me know DaretoDream...I shall sit tight and wait...not one of my best qualities but we'll give it a go:lol::hugs:

Faerie...I hope you're feeling lots better soon sweets and the soup and lemsip helps:hugs:

Lindseyanne...I hope it all becomes clear hun and your ovary releases that miss eggy soon. Have you been using the cbfm long?

no havent used it at all yet we were waiting for a new cycle to start but hasnt started im still on my march 19th cycle so we are just using the sticks as they can tell aparently

It's a pain that you have to wait for a new cycle isn't it?!:hugs:
I'm pretty new to it as well I think this is my fourth month using it, although last month was the first month that I got peak days. Apparently the line that comes up closest to the dipper end is the one that relates to LH whilst the other is for oestrogen. I definately did notice the oestrogen line becoming more faint while the LH one darkend last month. That had been happening the past two days as well but this morning oestrogen line still pale but near enough no LH line at all....I'm :wacko:....I have been having O twinges today thou so FX'd.
I hope you get to O soon hun...or to start the next cycle:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I am still confused.com too about ov....I have officially sacked those bloody opks now and guess what I feel so much more relaxed he he he!

Hi Ladies,

I am still confused.com too about ov....I have officially sacked those bloody opks now and guess what I feel so much more relaxed he he he!

join the club babe im about ready to scream ben thinks ive already ovd im not sure im just :wacko::wacko: think im gonna go find myself a nice padded cell to sit in

Hi Ladies,

join the club babe im about ready to scream ben thinks ive already ovd im not sure im just :wacko::wacko: think im gonna go find myself a nice padded cell to sit in

I didnt do an opk since yesterday am, the thought depresses me now :dohh: I think I may have I certainly feel yucky :winkwink: but well if I havent we may still catch that eggy :shrug: We had a good chat and we are just going to stick with our vits from now on....I have put a post up offering if anyone would like my basal thermometer and ic opks I have left :thumbup:

Congested and full of cold!! :(

But not thinking of TTC, so doing well with the not stressing/worrying. How are you WelshRose?

Oh and I have been together for four years on tuesday :D And I'm just about to ovulate/have ovulated, so if I am successful, it'll be an anniversary baby, which is sweet. Due date would be a month before OH daughters :D

Aww hun...:flower:
Hope you feel lots better soon:hugs: There's a lot of nasty bugs going around at the moment. I've got a poorly 5yr old pickle sat next to me with a nasty outer ear infection which has affected his eyes and given conjunctivitis like symptoms as well...poor sausage:awww:

That would be fab hun if you got your :bfp: this month....keeping my fingers crossed for you Lovely:hugs:

AFM...I'm doing ok....probably thinking about O more than I should be...but....:loopy::haha: I'm convinced it's going to be in the next 2-3 days....I hope:winkwink: I see you have predictions for August too...hope it comes true.

Can I ask hun when you bought your Sandra reading did you give her any info about yourself at payment? I paid yesterday thru paypal without telling her anything...now concerned I should of attached info to the payment notes section....?????

I'm not sure, if I remember correctly she emailed me asking for a photo, but that took a day or so. I know she was seriously backlogged.

:hi: Ladies,

So sorry your feeling under the weather faerieprozac hope you feel better real soon :hugs: An anniversary :baby: would be sooooooooo amazing I will be keeping my fxed for you :thumbup:

Welshrose get :sex: girl if you think you are going to ov in next few days.....go catch that eggy!

I am feeling so much better today and incredibly relaxed now that I decided to give up opks cause they were causing me so much stress :yipee: (I gave them away to a lucky bnb Lady!) I dont know if I already ov or am due to or what right now and gosh I can tell you its such a liberating feeling :rofl: We last :sex: on Wednesday night so `what will be will be` I am beginning to sound like my DH now :loopy:

I think I have finally found my happy medium whilst TTC :wohoo: :wohoo:

So you evil :witch: b***h if your on your way :plane: please make it quick and get your speed on :rofl:

Hiya Madlyttc...it's lovely to hear the relaxed attitude hun....good on you:thumbup:
My gyne has told me to stop temping but I actually find it more stressful not knowing where I am, I've been doing it for that long now:dohh: My Gyne is next to useless as well so I guess it needs one of us to be proactive:dohh:
I was hoping that the monitor and temps would coincide for a few months and then I planned to ditch the thermometer and just use the CBFM come October....but we'll see:winkwink:

The seduction plan definately continues hun...:winkwink:

I hope you get lucky babe...when will you test? Did you have any predictions for this cycle?

Hiya Madlyttc...it's lovely to hear the relaxed attitude hun....good on you:thumbup:
My gyne has told me to stop temping but I actually find it more stressful not knowing where I am, I've been doing it for that long now:dohh: My Gyne is next to useless as well so I guess it needs one of us to be proactive:dohh:
I was hoping that the monitor and temps would coincide for a few months and then I planned to ditch the thermometer and just use the CBFM come October....but we'll see:winkwink:

I hope you get lucky babe...when will you test? Did you have any predictions for this cycle?

:hugs: Thank you hon :hugs:

I cant begin to describe how well I feel!

I normally ov cd21 but last cycle it was cd20 but it def wasnt that this cycle as my opks were way too light....they messed me about all week, I got an almost + on monday then they faded out then I got a nearly + again on wed am but wed pm and thurs am were both totally blank :wacko: so dont know if my body was trying to ov or already did last weekend and I have been picking up end of my surge or what :shrug: I got ov pains last sunday and swear I felt the `pop` I sometimes get when my egg is released but I scolded myself for SS :winkwink:
I am cd23 today and my cycles are normally 32/33days so I am expecting `her` by the 11th but wont test until the 15th if she doesnt show!

Gail & Sandra predicted last cycle and were correct due to our loss and Jenny and Anne-Marie predict this cycle....we will see?!?!?!?

Hope all the temping and cbfm work out hon, I tried temping but got so confused I gave up on that too :dohh:

hi i got a predicition off sandra , said bfp in october with a girl.......we' ll she was THANKFULLY wrong lol

i got my bfp 27th july!!!! and couldnt be happier :)

Big congrats Camerashy....wonder if she'll be right on the gender:winkwink: Hope you have a wonderfully Happy and Healthy 9 months:flow:

:hugs: Thank you hon :hugs:

I cant begin to describe how well I feel!

I normally ov cd21 but last cycle it was cd20 but it def wasnt that this cycle as my opks were way too light....they messed me about all week, I got an almost + on monday then they faded out then I got a nearly + again on wed am but wed pm and thurs am were both totally blank :wacko: so dont know if my body was trying to ov or already did last weekend and I have been picking up end of my surge or what :shrug: I got ov pains last sunday and swear I felt the `pop` I sometimes get when my egg is released but I scolded myself for SS :winkwink:
I am cd23 today and my cycles are normally 32/33days so I am expecting `her` by the 11th but wont test until the 15th if she doesnt show!

Gail & Sandra predicted last cycle and were correct due to our loss and Jenny and Anne-Marie predict this cycle....we will see?!?!?!?

Hope all the temping and cbfm work out hon, I tried temping but got so confused I gave up on that too :dohh:

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you sweets...sorry to hear of your loss last cycle:hugs:
We could be testing buddies....I was going to test on the 13th....yeah I know it's a friday 13th but I could be swayed to test on the 15th:winkwink: I'll actually probably do both...:dohh::loopy::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->