**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hiya Madlyttc...it's lovely to hear the relaxed attitude hun....good on you:thumbup:
My gyne has told me to stop temping but I actually find it more stressful not knowing where I am, I've been doing it for that long now:dohh: My Gyne is next to useless as well so I guess it needs one of us to be proactive:dohh:
I was hoping that the monitor and temps would coincide for a few months and then I planned to ditch the thermometer and just use the CBFM come October....but we'll see:winkwink:

The seduction plan definately continues hun...:winkwink:

I hope you get lucky babe...when will you test? Did you have any predictions for this cycle?

:hug:

:hugs: Thank you hon :hugs:

I cant begin to describe how well I feel!

I normally ov cd21 but last cycle it was cd20 but it def wasnt that this cycle as my opks were way too light....they messed me about all week, I got an almost + on monday then they faded out then I got a nearly + again on wed am but wed pm and thurs am were both totally blank :wacko: so dont know if my body was trying to ov or already did last weekend and I have been picking up end of my surge or what :shrug: I got ov pains last sunday and swear I felt the `pop` I sometimes get when my egg is released but I scolded myself for SS :winkwink:
I am cd23 today and my cycles are normally 32/33days so I am expecting `her` by the 11th but wont test until the 15th if she doesnt show!

Gail & Sandra predicted last cycle and were correct due to our loss and Jenny and Anne-Marie predict this cycle....we will see?!?!?!?

Hope all the temping and cbfm work out hon, I tried temping but got so confused I gave up on that too :dohh:

I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you sweets...sorry to hear of your loss last cycle:hugs:
We could be testing buddies....I was going to test on the 13th....yeah I know it's a friday 13th but I could be swayed to test on the 15th:winkwink: I'll actually probably do both...:dohh::loopy::haha:

:hug:

Thank you hon :hugs:

Sounds like a plan :thumbup: I would love to be your testing buddy and I dont mind if you test a little early :haha:

With 96 ic hpt, 1 FRER and 2CB digi in the bathroom cupboard....it's almost a certainty...:dohh::haha:......Now what did I do with that number for the POAS-Annonymous meeting????:rofl:
Hope we're lucky sweets:hugs:

With 96 ic hpt, 1 FRER and 2CB digi in the bathroom cupboard....it's almost a certainty...:dohh::haha:......Now what did I do with that number for the POAS-Annonymous meeting????:rofl:
Hope we're lucky sweets:hugs:

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG 96 IC HPTS THAT HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF RECORD STASH :yipee::yipee:

:rofl:.....I think it might just get me thru....to next year maybe.....must get this terrible habit under control:rofl:....best bit is I think it was only £12 for 100 on ebay.....Super bargain:winkwink:

ive just tried the cbfm as ive obv skiped a cycle so put it as cd 6 and got a high already and the lines on the sticks are reallly dark both of them

:rofl:.....I think it might just get me thru....to next year maybe.....must get this terrible habit under control:rofl:....best bit is I think it was only £12 for 100 on ebay.....Super bargain:winkwink:

At least you will never be short if you get a whim to poas :haha:.....I think you have POAS SUPER ADDICTION! :dohh:

:dance: Lindseyanne:hugs:
Ok I am by no means an expert but the line nearest the dipper end is it darker than the line at the other end?....looks like maybe you could be close hunni....hope so:hugs:

Have you got any cheap hpts in the house....just a thought as opks can detect pg as well.....:winkwink:....I think if it was me you all know what I would be doing:dohh::haha:

:dance: Lindseyanne:hugs:
Ok I am by no means an expert but the line nearest the dipper end is it darker than the line at the other end?....looks like maybe you could be close hunni....hope so:hugs:

yeh it is just had to look lol been told by two ppl that the moniter automaticly picks up a high on day 6:s is that right? im not really day 6 obviously lol but we figured we may aswell try while we wait lol

I just googled what the lines on the test sticks mean hun and found this:

The top line (closest to the pointy end) is the line which measures oestrogen. When it's dark it means you have low oestrogen. As you come into your fertile period, that line will lighten and you will start to get your highs.

The other line is your LH line. There is always some LH in your system so you almost always will see a faint line. As your surge starts to come, that line will darken until you hit your peak. As you peak, the oestrogen dies away and the oestrogen line starts to get darker again and after the LH surge is over, that line will get lighter again until it's faint.

So -
top line dark, bottom line faint - infertile period

both lines halfway there - fertile, oestrogen & LH increasing

top line light and bottom line dark - peak fertility, BD till you can't BD no more!!

Hope it helps to make things a little clearer:hugs:

I think the first month of using it it says high from cd6 but with each month it stores data it adjusts itself...click on my egg ticker and scroll down over my last few charts hun if you like....not sure what the thing has planned for me this month....I'm feeling things that aren't being indicated by the lines:dohh:

Just a thought thou...I hope 'she' doesn't come babe but if she does...don't forget to reset your monitor otherwise this 'middle cycle' testing could confuse it:hugs:

I just googled what the lines on the test sticks mean hun and found this:

The top line (closest to the pointy end) is the line which measures oestrogen. When it's dark it means you have low oestrogen. As you come into your fertile period, that line will lighten and you will start to get your highs.

The other line is your LH line. There is always some LH in your system so you almost always will see a faint line. As your surge starts to come, that line will darken until you hit your peak. As you peak, the oestrogen dies away and the oestrogen line starts to get darker again and after the LH surge is over, that line will get lighter again until it's faint.

So -

top line dark, bottom line faint - infertile period

both lines halfway there - fertile, oestrogen & LH increasing

top line light and bottom line dark - peak fertility, BD till you can't BD no more!!

Hope it helps to make things a little clearer:hugs:

this is my stick from yet at top and today on bottom lol

Attachments

• 756_1544.jpg
    756_1544.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
Get outta here Lovely...and go seduce that Man of yours:winkwink:......sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:.....as well as egg catching vibes:lol:

Definately looks good to me hun...can't wait for you to poas tomorrow morning now:lol:

Definately looks good to me hun...can't wait for you to poas tomorrow morning now:lol:

1ST PRIZE GOES TO WELSHROSE FOR HER SERIOUS CASE OF POAS ADDICTION AND FOR ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO PARTAKE TOO :dohh:

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1ST PRIZE GOES TO WELSHROSE FOR HER SERIOUS CASE OF POAS ADDICTION AND FOR ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO PARTAKE TOO :dohh:

:haha::haha: yeh very much so well i went to the loo in sainsburys as my flaming undies kept twisting up very uncorfortable and i have a bogey like strtchy cm so think we gonna do the deed tonight

:howdy:Why thank-you Madlyttc!....that is one:amartass:I will be proud to wear!:smug: :rofl::rofl::rofl:....You girls crack me up....Sooooo glad I joined this thread:hugs::friends:

Yay Lindseyanne....You could be joining Madly and I in the tww....more people to lead astray....I'm lurvin it!:winkwink::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->