**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Definately looks good to me hun...can't wait for you to poas tomorrow morning now:lol:

1ST PRIZE GOES TO WELSHROSE FOR HER SERIOUS CASE OF POAS ADDICTION AND FOR ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO PARTAKE TOO :dohh:

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:howdy:Why thank-you Madlyttc!....that is one:amartass:I will be proud to wear!:smug: :rofl::rofl::rofl:....You girls crack me up....Sooooo glad I joined this thread:hugs::friends:

Yay Lindseyanne....You could be joining Madly and I in the tww....more people to lead astray....I'm lurvin it!:winkwink::rofl:

i am still ot sure of ov lol im very pessimistic as my cycles been so screewed this time first the thrush then the bv then more thrush from the antibiotics lol no wonder i havent ovd :haha:

Oh Babe....I come with PMA....A friend of mine on here had suffered similar problems in one of her cycles and....it turned out to be her lucky one....she's just had a baby boy:happydance:....I forbid you to think you're out before miss eggy has even been released...:trouble:....:lol::hugs:

Oh Babe....I come with PMA....A friend of mine on here had suffered similar problems in one of her cycles and....it turned out to be her lucky one....she's just had a baby boy:happydance:....I forbid you to think you're out before miss eggy has even been released...:trouble:....:lol::hugs:

i have some faith still in this cycle but scared to have it if that makes sence lol we thought id ovd etc ages ago as had all preg symptoms but just neg test after neg test so gave up and now this lol

I'm really not trying to talk you into peeing on another test but when was the last time that you done an hpt? xx

I think gail is wrong for me and so is jenny
cheri22 said :

Gail ~ conception I pick up August, very early on in August even possibly late July (i AM DUE due august 3rd I just tested and its a :bfn:

Jenny ~ BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that begins in July

Cheri22 ~ They show you guys having a little boy and they relate him to AUGUST so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

Sandra is the only one that said oct/nov :shrug:

oh well :cry:

I'm really not trying to talk you into peeing on another test but when was the last time that you done an hpt? xx

ermmmm a week ago i think cant really remember lol havent any tests anyways lol

Does anyone know what sandras waiting time is now? Just i have orderd another reading on thursday? thanks

Definately looks good to me hun...can't wait for you to poas tomorrow morning now:lol:

1ST PRIZE GOES TO WELSHROSE FOR HER SERIOUS CASE OF POAS ADDICTION AND FOR ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO PARTAKE TOO :dohh:

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:howdy:Why thank-you Madlyttc!....that is one:amartass:I will be proud to wear!:smug: :rofl::rofl::rofl:....You girls crack me up....Sooooo glad I joined this thread:hugs::friends:

Yay Lindseyanne....You could be joining Madly and I in the tww....more people to lead astray....I'm lurvin it!:winkwink::rofl:

Hey me also! I'm due the 17th :D

Madly hun...you would be impressed with me it's taking a lot of willpower to not shout a certain word at Lindsey....:winkwink:

Lindsey...you guess what I'd be doing....that cm you described can also be an early pg symptom.....and some people don't show up :bfp: until after the witch is due:hugs:

Snl....Hi Hun....don't give up just yet....I'd leave it a couple of days maybe until the
3rd....(WelshRose is truly a reformed character!:lol:) Sending lots of :dust: and PMA :hugs:

Faerie...Sorry sweets I didn't see you there....here's hoping we're all dancing round drinking virtual :wine: in a couple of weeks time!:hugs:

Purplerain...I'd be interested to hear the answer hun...I bought one from her yesterday...:shrug::hugs:

Madly hun...you would be impressed with me it's taking a lot of willpower to not shout a certain word at Lindsey....:winkwink:

Lindsey...you guess what I'd be doing....that cm you described can also be an early pg symptom.....and some people don't show up :bfp: until after the witch is due:hugs:

Snl....Hi Hun....don't give up just yet....I'd leave it a couple of days maybe until the
3rd....(WelshRose is truly a reformed character!:lol:) Sending lots of :dust: and PMA :hugs:

definatly wouldnt be early preg lol my cycle is normaly 36 days ish and now 70 what ever i am lol if it was preg it would of showed up when we testsed last i kow im either oving or about to come on af as have a cramppy feeling

Well..... Sandra was wrong.... No July :bfp: here! CD 1 for me! That sucks! All that time, effort and money down the toilet! FUCK! I hate this!
Maybe it was meant for us to enjoy our grandchildren instead of one of our own. That would be fine with me, but it doesn't make it any less painful.

:kiss: Ladies

You crack my up WelshRose :rofl: dont go getting all reformed on us now :haha:

Linds hon I really hope this is def ov for you......yikes 74 days are you going to see your Dr soon if nthing transpires :shrug:

I love the idea of virtual :wine: only can you make mine a vodka and lemonade cause I havent been able to drink wine since our staff xmas party at work when I was ill for about a week afterwards cause I over over overindulged :drunk: hey come to think of it linds those :drunk::sex: may have just done the trick :yipee:

Faerie I am testing just slightly earlier on 15th if :af: along with WelshRose who I am sure will have already poas several times already :laugh2:

I love this thread too :happydance:

Well..... Sandra was wrong.... No July :bfp: here! CD 1 for me! That sucks! All that time, effort and money down the toilet! FUCK! I hate this!
Maybe it was meant for us to enjoy our grandchildren instead of one of our own. That would be fine with me, but it doesn't make it any less painful.

:hugs: hon I am so so sorry :hugs:

:kiss: Ladies

You crack my up WelshRose :rofl: dont go getting all reformed on us now :haha:

Linds hon I really hope this is def ov for you......yikes 74 days are you going to see your Dr soon if nthing transpires :shrug:

I love the idea of virtual :wine: only can you make mine a vodka and lemonade cause I havent been able to drink wine since our staff xmas party at work when I was ill for about a week afterwards cause I over over overindulged :drunk: hey come to think of it linds those :drunk::sex: may have just done the trick :yipee:

Faerie I am testing just slightly earlier on 15th if :af: along with WelshRose who I am sure will have already poas several times already :laugh2:

I love this thread too :happydance:

yeh but they wont do anything for me they will jsut say the usual come back in 6 months really pees me off they dont help me

I'm so sorry Jonnanne...have you had any other readings done....any in the future to look forward to? Congratulations hun on becoming a nanny thou:yipee::hugs:

Madly...A vodka lemonade it shall be hun....:flower:
And after all this time I think ttc has stolen any logical, rational or even sensible part that may have been there....reformed....I seriously doubt it...sounded good thou:haha:
:hugs:

Linds hon if nothing transpires I really think you and ben need to go to Drs together and put your foot down....maybe the dr can give you something to bring on af at least! :thumbup:

WelshRose your a gem and you are keeping my spirits high right now :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Linds hon if nothing transpires I really think you and ben need to go to Drs together and put your foot down....maybe the dr can give you something to bring on af at least! :thumbup:

WelshRose your a gem and you are keeping my spirits high right now :hugs::kiss::hugs:

we have tried hun tbh have given up with them they do not listen i think it may be my age they dont see why we are so worried but we have been trying a year now with at least one chem so he would rather pay money and take me to a clinic near his mum in germany for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->