**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Linds hon if nothing transpires I really think you and ben need to go to Drs together and put your foot down....maybe the dr can give you something to bring on af at least!

That is a good piece of advice hun:hugs: Hope it all becomes clearer soon:hugs:

me thinks this may just be ov ive got twinges in the area where my ovarys are:happydance:

In a way I hope it is OV linds... and you do catch it, then at least four of us would be getting bfps in the same week or so :D how awesome would that be

In a way I hope it is OV linds... and you do catch it, then at least four of us would be getting bfps in the same week or so :D how awesome would that be

would be bloody amazing lol im not giving up until i ov get a bfp or the witch comes then onto another cycle

I'm liking the way you're thinking Faerie...Mystical Bump Buddies:thumbup:

Lindsey...Goodluck sweets:hugs:

I've just been googling to try and find out how much before Ov oestrogen levels surge that can give you sore nipples...anyone know???
I have sore nipples...really hoping that my ovaries get they're butts in gear:dohh:

im oving late doesnt mean i wont get my baby i WILL get my baby and if not this cycle then next what ever way i WILL be preg by the time christmas comes

Morning girlies:wave:
Hope everyone is ok today:hugs:

Madly...any tww symptoms that we can get excited about?:winkwink::hugs:

Lindsey...hope you managed to get your man last night sweets....looking forward to talking lines:lol::hugs:

Faerie...how are you feeling today sweets....A bit better I hope:hugs:

Snl....morning sweets....have you resisted the urge to poas this morning? Hope you're looking at two lovely pink lines in the next few days:hugs:

Has anyone heard from Frogger I see from her signature that she's 14dpo today....wonder if she's poas yet....good luck sweetie and could you add me to the front page?:hugs:

Morning to everyone else that I haven't met/mentioned....looking forward to getting to know everyone:hugs:

AFM....we didn't bd last night as DH had to get up really early this morning for work and I must be honest I felt a bit dissappointed at my disappearing LH line and creamy cm...even thou I had O cramps and sore nipples. This morning thou the temp has dipped a little (like my chart when we conceived Lil Bean back in Nov'08), and my oestrogen line has got lots lighter and the LH line is on the way back in...:yipee:.....now just to do something exhaustive with my gorgeous Pickle so he's in bed early:winkwink::haha:

Right then gorgeous ladies....I'm off to get breakfast for my wee lil man cos "Mum....I'm S-t-a-r-v-i-n-g!"....catch you all later...have a good day:hugs:

Morning WelshRose,

Trying my best not to SS :haha: but have on and off cramping, lower back pain and did have sore (.)(.) and heartburn.....nothing spectacular right now :dohh: Any SS your way :shrug:

I am at work right now and theres other stuff I should be doing but cant be bothered....I am off on my training course in half hour so just killing time and thought bnb and you Ladies would be the perfect place!

How are you today Linds and faerieprozac :shrug:

Have a great day everyone and I will be back `here` on this thread this eve :hugs::kiss::hugs:

morning all nope dodnt manage to dtd last night wasnt erm wet enough and then tried to use lube but put too much on so got ver slipper that couldnt sta in lol

I'm very hopeful this is our month! I just began O ing- as i just found watery cm last night, so we are doing the deed every night for a few nights to make sure we get the job done. Really really really wanting this to be the month, and wanting to be pregs by christmas.

so my preditions were indeed wrong. AF full on this AM when I woke.. heavy like always the first day then light the next few days... CD 1 I am on again and onto cycle #5 :cry: :cry: :cry: cried all day yesterday because I know my body too well. my temps dropped so bad I knew she was on her way

so my preditions were indeed wrong. AF full on this AM when I woke.. heavy like always the first day then light the next few days... CD 1 I am on again and onto cycle #5 :cry: :cry: :cry: cried all day yesterday because I know my body too well. my temps dropped so bad I knew she was on her way
:hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Sorry to butt in :)

I was wondering if Gail has predicted correctly for any of you?

I have received mine today from her:

She said:

Conception Aug/Sept 2010, boy.
Conception Oct 2013, girl.
Conception May 2015, girl.

Jenny said:

BFP August from July cycle, boy.

Thanks

x

Hi,

Sorry to butt in :)

I was wondering if Gail has predicted correctly for any of you?

I have received mine today from her:

She said:

Conception Aug/Sept 2010, boy.
Conception Oct 2013, girl.
Conception May 2015, girl.

Jenny said:

BFP August from July cycle, boy.

Thanks

x

so far for me nopes non have been right

sandra has a note on her web site saying that she is not doing the conception readings and if you buy one you will be refunded.

I bought one last wednsday do you think i will still get mine?

So sorry to hear that. :hugs:
xx

Lindseyanne - Thanks for replying. Sorry yours haven't been right. x

Purplerain - Oh no, i brought one last week too, i hope we still get them. x

Evening Ladies :kiss:

:dohh: linds hon so sorry last night ummmmmmm....didnt go to plan but make sure you :sex: today if you got that high :happydance:

With you on that one DaretoDream.....preggers by xmas yesssssssssss please :thumbup: you too snl so sorry the olde :witch: b***h landed :hugs:

fairygem hon I had a gail prediction and she predicted correct for me I got my :bfp: last cycle although unfortunately we had a loss :angel:.....bizarely though she never gave a month of birth only put `2011 birth` I am left wondering if she knew about our early m/c :shrug:

Purplerainhon I would prob email and ask her if she is fulfilling those already ordered? :thumbup:

Me.....I have had lower backache, neckache and some cramping today.....but feels bizarely different to other cycles including last months :shrug: I am thinking its cause I know I am `out` and am ok with it :thumbup: we have hardly :sex: so chances are def low......I feel bloody brilliant right now though :wohoo:

Evening Ladies :kiss:

:dohh: linds hon so sorry last night ummmmmmm....didnt go to plan but make sure you :sex: today if you got that high :happydance:

With you on that one DaretoDream.....preggers by xmas yesssssssssss please :thumbup: you too snl so sorry the olde :witch: b***h landed :hugs:

fairygem hon I had a gail prediction and she predicted correct for me I got my :bfp: last cycle although unfortunately we had a loss :angel:.....bizarely though she never gave a month of birth only put `2011 birth` I am left wondering if she knew about our early m/c :shrug:

Purplerainhon I would prob email and ask her if she is fulfilling those already ordered? :thumbup:

Me.....I have had lower backache, neckache and some cramping today.....but feels bizarely different to other cycles including last months :shrug: I am thinking its cause I know I am `out` and am ok with it :thumbup: we have hardly :sex: so chances are def low......I feel bloody brilliant right now though :wohoo:

thankls hun we are tonight have been having crampy stabbing feeling all day ion my lower tum so hoping its a good sign lol gonna have some wine tonight too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->