**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Evening Ladies :kiss:

:dohh: linds hon so sorry last night ummmmmmm....didnt go to plan but make sure you :sex: today if you got that high :happydance:

With you on that one DaretoDream.....preggers by xmas yesssssssssss please :thumbup: you too snl so sorry the olde :witch: b***h landed :hugs:

fairygem hon I had a gail prediction and she predicted correct for me I got my :bfp: last cycle although unfortunately we had a loss :angel:.....bizarely though she never gave a month of birth only put `2011 birth` I am left wondering if she knew about our early m/c :shrug:

Purplerainhon I would prob email and ask her if she is fulfilling those already ordered? :thumbup:

Me.....I have had lower backache, neckache and some cramping today.....but feels bizarely different to other cycles including last months :shrug: I am thinking its cause I know I am `out` and am ok with it :thumbup: we have hardly :sex: so chances are def low......I feel bloody brilliant right now though :wohoo:

thankls hun we are tonight have been having crampy stabbing feeling all day ion my lower tum so hoping its a good sign lol gonna have some wine tonight too lol

:wohoo::wohoo:

:drunk::sex::yipee:

:dohh: linds hon so sorry last night ummmmmmm....didnt go to plan but make sure you :sex: today if you got that high :happydance:

With you on that one DaretoDream.....preggers by xmas yesssssssssss please :thumbup: you too snl so sorry the olde :witch: b***h landed :hugs:

fairygem hon I had a gail prediction and she predicted correct for me I got my :bfp: last cycle although unfortunately we had a loss :angel:.....bizarely though she never gave a month of birth only put `2011 birth` I am left wondering if she knew about our early m/c :shrug:

Purplerainhon I would prob email and ask her if she is fulfilling those already ordered? :thumbup:

Me.....I have had lower backache, neckache and some cramping today.....but feels bizarely different to other cycles including last months :shrug: I am thinking its cause I know I am `out` and am ok with it :thumbup: we have hardly :sex: so chances are def low......I feel bloody brilliant right now though :wohoo:

thankls hun we are tonight have been having crampy stabbing feeling all day ion my lower tum so hoping its a good sign lol gonna have some wine tonight too lol

on my second spritser now lol

:wohoo::wohoo: you go catch that eggy girl :thumbup:

i wsill :thumbup::happydance::sex::sex::sex::spermy::dust:

i wsill :thumbup::happydance::sex::sex::sex::spermy::dust:

right back atcha hon......ps could you feed me some of that :wine: I have none in the house and maybe just maybe it might encourage DH to get frisky this eve :shrug: I mean I dont even want to :sex: in the aid of TTC I am just damn horny :rofl:

Hey ladies.

My cold won't go away, my throat is so so so sore and during the day my nose is fine, but come 8pm and i'm constantly blowing it :( Probably won't DTD tonight, but tomorrow we're sending our princess to her mamas, we're going for an anniversary meal/cinema/drink and then theres a bottle of wine in the fridge for when we get home. Think I'm just past ovulation, but it won't hurt. I'm just so happy we're together and I love him so much :D

I'm still hoping my gail and sandra are right, however, if they are wrong and AF does show her UGLY face this month, I'm excited to be going to the doctors who have already said when it gets to a year, we can start tests :D So I will be able to figure out it we do have any problems and then work on sorting them out.

As I'm writing this, my left boob is aching, like, only just started - ovulation related or post ovulation related? Hmmmmm And so the SS begins :D

I love you alllllll

Hey ladies.

My cold won't go away, my throat is so so so sore and during the day my nose is fine, but come 8pm and i'm constantly blowing it :( Probably won't DTD tonight, but tomorrow we're sending our princess to her mamas, we're going for an anniversary meal/cinema/drink and then theres a bottle of wine in the fridge for when we get home. Think I'm just past ovulation, but it won't hurt. I'm just so happy we're together and I love him so much :D

I'm still hoping my gail and sandra are right, however, if they are wrong and AF does show her UGLY face this month, I'm excited to be going to the doctors who have already said when it gets to a year, we can start tests :D So I will be able to figure out it we do have any problems and then work on sorting them out.

As I'm writing this, my left boob is aching, like, only just started - ovulation related or post ovulation related? Hmmmmm And so the SS begins :D

I love you alllllll

:hugs:so sorry your feeling pants hon :kiss: hope you feel better soon and hope you have an amazing anniversary.....I know what you mean about been happy you are together and loving him so much, I feel so much like that about DH :happydance:

Praying those symptons are good hon, I wanna see one (or more!) of the ladies I actually know get a bfp this cycle....so many new ttcers in such a short space of time :wacko:

hi ladies, sorry that the first page hasn't been updated I'm waiting on a lovely lady that did it all in the chart forum and waiting to get the link for me to add it and then I will get everyone added and updated...:thumbup:

well for me I'm just so gutted :cry: got another :bfn: again today I am soooo down about it...I thought that the real green witch would be spot on with it she told me that I would be finding out my :bfp: in around 9 weeks and that was back on june 6th so around august 8th is around the 9 weeks mark I feel kinda crampy and my boobs are really sore...but the test shows negative...:cry: and I try and try to keep my chin up and think positive about gail & sandra's & amber's readings for september this year I know its next month but feels like its going to be forever...and then I think oh gosh what if they are wrong...:cry: sorry ladies dont' mean to vent....

anyways hope your all doing great has anyone else gotten a :bfp: yet ?? sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi ladies, sorry that the first page hasn't been updated I'm waiting on a lovely lady that did it all in the chart forum and waiting to get the link for me to add it and then I will get everyone added and updated...:thumbup:

well for me I'm just so gutted :cry: got another :bfn: again today I am soooo down about it...I thought that the real green witch would be spot on with it she told me that I would be finding out my :bfp: in around 9 weeks and that was back on june 6th so around august 8th is around the 9 weeks mark I feel kinda crampy and my boobs are really sore...but the test shows negative...:cry: and I try and try to keep my chin up and think positive about gail & sandra's & amber's readings for september this year I know its next month but feels like its going to be forever...and then I think oh gosh what if they are wrong...:cry: sorry ladies dont' mean to vent....

anyways hope your all doing great has anyone else gotten a :bfp: yet ?? sending you all lots of hugs your way...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Hi Frogger hon :hugs:

Sorry your feeling so down....remember your not out until the olde witch arrives :kiss:

Morning Lindsey :)

Jenny: BFP in August 2010 from July cycle, boy.
Gail: Conceive late August/September 2010, boy. Also: Conceive Oct 2013, girl. Conceive May 2015, girl.
Cheri22: Reading due 17th Aug.
Sandra: Reading due in 2wks.
Brooke: Reading due in 10 days.
Ruby: BFP/conceive Aug '10 or give birth Aug '11, girl. Also: BFP/conceive Oct 2014 or give birth in Oct 2015, boy. BFP/conceive April 2020, boy.

These are mine so far :)

x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry it was only a very flying visit this am! I was waiting for my colleague to arrive to go to our training course and thought I would take advantage and have a quick lurk :happydance: My course was really really good....I didnt learn much I didnt know/hadnt heard about but it sharped my mind to a lot of things that make more sense now where my position/place of work is concerned iykwim :thumbup:

SS wise.....I have had constipation (sorry tmi coming up!) but I managed to go to the loo and feel a little better :thumbup: (.)(.) ache and cramping are my only other symptons but are ever present so :shrug:......No :sex: last night, DH seems to have a issue at the minute and doesnt want to :sex:.....honestly I well and truly have given up on that one :dohh:

How are you Ladies?

Hi Ladies,

Sorry it was only a very flying visit this am! I was waiting for my colleague to arrive to go to our training course and thought I would take advantage and have a quick lurk :happydance: My course was really really good....I didnt learn much I didnt know/hadnt heard about but it sharped my mind to a lot of things that make more sense now where my position/place of work is concerned iykwim :thumbup:

SS wise.....I have had constipation (sorry tmi coming up!) but I managed to go to the loo and feel a little better :thumbup: (.)(.) ache and cramping are my only other symptons but are ever present so :shrug:......No :sex: last night, DH seems to have a issue at the minute and doesnt want to :sex:.....honestly I well and truly have given up on that one :dohh:

How are you Ladies?

symptoms are sounding good:thumbup: i have cramps and as i had a high on the cbfm again i highlly doubt it will be af:happydance:

Hi Ladies,

How are you Ladies?

symptoms are sounding good:thumbup: i have cramps and as i had a high on the cbfm again i highlly doubt it will be af:happydance:

:happydance:: yeah hon here`s hoping you catch that eggy, shes been a long time coming :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

How are you Ladies?

:happydance:: yeah hon here`s hoping you catch that eggy, shes been a long time coming :happydance:
:happydance::happydance: umins defo going on its quite sore lol feels like af but know it cant be

Hi Ladies,

How are you Ladies?

:happydance::happydance: umins defo going on its quite sore lol feels like af but know it cant be

I hate it when our bodies play tricks on us :wacko:

Hey Ladies... Update!

Sandra Predicted BFP January 2011/Girl:thumbup:
Gail Predicted BFP January 2011/Boy and June 2013/Girl
Jenny Predicted BFP August 2010/Boy- Already Wrong Didnt see DH during OV:nope:
Cheri22- Still Waiting/Reading due August 18

IM HOPING CHERI MATCHES FOR MY BFP WITH MY BABYGIRL IN JANUARY 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads