Baby screaming at 7 months!!

Julie74d

Reaction score
My dd is 7 months now and keeps screaming. She's not upset and just screams because it's something new and we all know once baby finds a new thing to do they do it all the time! It's so loud though and she even goes red in the face. She did it yesterday the whole time we were in tescos and everybody kept looking. I can't get her to stop even when i say no she just continues. Any advice please!!

OMG!! finally ive found someone! I thought it was just Leo haha. Hes been doing it for about a month now and NOTHING stops him. It must hurt his throat ( and my poor head!) I'll be stalking this thread for advice hehe x

Ruby is not even 4 months and does this! OMG it's sooo loud. I am stunned she doesn't lose her voice!

haha i remeber when liam done this all the way through asda people were staring at him like he was bonkers! I just picked up toys of the shelf to keep him amused altough he was more intrested in the tags and put them back when he was done with them :blush: once i forgot he had one and walked out of asda wasnt untill i was putting him in the car that i relised OMG i just stole! there was no way i was going back in with a set of rubber ducks covered in soggy cardboard! :blush: cant belive i told use! use must think im some sort of theif! :lol:

haha i remeber when liam done this all the way through asda people were staring at him like he was bonkers! I just picked up toys of the shelf to keep him amused altough he was more intrested in the tags and put them back when he was done with them :blush: once i forgot he had one and walked out of asda wasnt untill i was putting him in the car that i relised OMG i just stole! there was no way i was going back in with a set of rubber ducks covered in soggy cardboard! :blush: cant belive i told use! use must think im some sort of theif! :lol:

HAHA!! that confession just sort of fell out then... :rofl: bless xx

*Sits in the boat with you lot and waits for suggestions* x

yep i got a squealer too, he squealed through a busy restaurant last nite, i could feel peoples eyes burning me lol, i kept putting a dumy in to plug it lol

Liss screamed at about 5 and a half months she did it for around a month then it just stopped.

HAHA!! that confession just sort of fell out then... :rofl: bless xx

Well technicly it was liam stealing at 8 months :rofl:

Me too - though not a high pitched scream more of a as loud as possible shout. We were walking through M&S and I was trying to laugh at her so people realised she wasnt being naughty and having a tantrum, it is quite funny watching them find their voices. A friend of mine arrived home on one of the hottest days of the year to find the house completely shut up, she went inside and asked OH why all the doors & windows were shut & it was cos their little one was doing the same thing and the dad was worried passers by would think he was hurting him!!!

Brooke does this too, then laughs at herself.

I cant help but chuckle to myself too, just becase she looks so pleased with herself! I used to do the same high pitched squeal back to her, and we'd have little screaming conversations-until a child in the garden 3 doors down started screaming in the same pitch too. . .I think she heard us! :blush: maybe it was a tad loud :haha:

Im sure they'll grow out of it soon, then I'll miss it! :dohh:

Well it's nice to know Kaitlynn isn't the only screamer lol Thinking about it we had abit of a screaming period a couple of months back and I think it only lasted a couple of weeks only it's louder this time!! :shhh:

I have a screamer - and it's not a phase. She screams and cries very loudly EVERY DAY! lol... She has a tantrum for something unknown and screams andcries and scratches herself and pulls at her hair. And then after a few minutes she abruptly stops and smiles at you as though she's saying "look what I can do!" lol:wacko:

Oh iam so glad to read about other babies screaming. My little one can scream the house down for nothing :D. She is Soooo loud that my eardrums could burst :L:L.
Its amazing how she can scream so loud then change to laughing so loud, sometimes I think that she gets confused about what she is doing.

Think it's just a phase they go through. Only just realised when I read this post that Morgans not done it in agees. and he did it alooot at around 5 months :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->