Baby Shower Question

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
For those who have had a shower, did any of you have a co-ed shower?

hmm... i would have but the guys all just ended up in the back room playing computer and video games lol... It was funner with just us girls out front though and I think OH my moms bf and everyone elses OHs had fun back there doing there male bonding stuff.

It was a lot of fun.

I'm sure my dad will be there and my husband because it's supposed to be a surprise but my husband has told me the details and the way they're getting me there is to tell me it's dinner for my moms birthday.
Plus my good friend and his boyfriend are coming. :)

We are having ours May 2nd, and it's going to be co-ed! :)

I think it's great, because more of our friends can make it. I don't have too many close girlfriends, and most of our guy friends are gay, so we are just inviting all our close friends! lol......

I think it's a great idea to make it co-ed, as long as your other half thinks it's a great idea too :)

xx

Mine wasn't just the girls, but I wouldn't have cared if guys came. My OH and brother in law were there for a short amount of time but got sick of being around women and went to play PS3.

I left it wide open to my cousin who is holding the shower. But she has already told her husband and two boys to be otherwise occupied that day.
I asked the OH and he said that is a woman's thing, that it did not interest him.
Wouldn't have bothered me either way.

Mines sort of co-ed.
More girls than boys, but there are boys invited. [:

I didn't have a shower, was going to but my father in law passed away so we kinda cancelled it. Might have a party when she's born :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->