"Baby Start Male Fertility Test 2 Tests" Any one had any experience?

lola-rose

scared but hopeful
Reaction score
Hi all :thumbup:,
Me and my OH have been TTC for over a year. We found out about 6 months ago that his younger brother was born without vas deferens, the tube taking sperm from testes to penis. It means his brother wont ever father a child naturally and will need to go down the IVF route when he and his wife are ready for children.
I have had just a handful of periods since coming off the pill but know that i ovulate (temp) and also had a scan and bloods which ruled out any obvious issues with me-no PCOS, normal hormonal levels etc.
I am now however getting worried that my OH may have this condition (read somewhere it can be hereditary) and his doc is going to send him for tests in the new year.
However, I am so impatient and just ordered these tests off Amazon but my OH is sceptical stating that he reckons it won't really work. We will give it a go but also go to doctors to get sperm tests done too. In the meatime though, has anyone used this - you do one test, then repeat 3-7 days later for accuracy.
If so what has been your experience?
Also anyone's OH have this condition?
Sorry for lenthy post.
Lola x

Hey Lola, have no experience with this so can offer no help in that department sorry, but I do agree with your hubby. Tests like that arnt as reliable as the ones the docs can do and Im thinking if it gives you a bad result it may put you through some stress that could have been avoided. I know your impatient, I would be too under the circumstances, but I would be waiting for the docs tests and go from there. Good luck to you and you DH hun, hopefully there is nothing to worry about!:hugs:

I just saw a girl in the WTT section tried these things. Not sure of the thread title, something as to "My OH has swimmers right" or something to that effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->