baby tights

Dani_b

Expecting number 4 🤰🏼❤️💙❤
Reaction score
new born tights are miles too big for katie so was thinking of getting a few paris of prem baby tights but cant find any. can anyone recomend a good place for getting some cheap ones?

Don't recall seeing prem baby tights....even newborn are a struggle to find. Most are 0-3months or 0-6months:hissy:.

Frilly socks me thinks:happydance:

baby Gap tights are your best bet 0 - 3 months - socks are good too! The only ones I would find that would fit my LO - plus they have frills on the bum xx

BHS Newborn tights are a good fit, Brooke was small and they fitted her early on!!

Iv looked all over the place for prem tights but cant find any anywhere :dohh:

newborn tights are the same length as Brooke so she wont be wearing those for a while yet!!! :dohh: :rofl:

h and m do a 0 size tights and theyre tiny they fit archie when he was first born... i put my son in tights under jeans on cold days not frilly dresses if you were wondering:rofl::rofl:

i got my newborn ones from asda in a pack of 3

just thought.... how come i didnt think earlier... ebay lol

I got Poppy's tights in Matalan. They do a newborn size which fitted her even though she was prem (although she wasn't in them till she was about 2 or 3 months old). Can definitely recommend them and they do some really nice colours and stuff too x

i was wondering this, all of leylas tights are from primark and they are massive on her even still lol, and thats 0-3, all the other 0-3 stuff fits her but the tights are bigger than she is lol, saw some in next but they were about £14!! i put her in leggings instead

x

will try matalan thanks

found some on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back