Baby - toddler rocker seat?

M

Mrs Mayhem

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm popping over from baby club for a bit of advice.....

LO is getting to big for her baby bouncer chair, we've been looking for a baby-toddler rocker chair for her to rest in and wondered if anyone has any recommendations??

Any advice is greatly appreciated!! :flower:

Anna was fine in hers til 8 months but then at that point she could sit/roll .....and didnt want to be stuck in a chair - she wanted to get around and play with her toys.

I dont think you will get much use out of it- 2 months max - probably a waste of money!:flower:

Thank you!! She seems to like the rocker at nursery and has a nap in there rather than the cot so thought it might be an idea, but don't wanna blow some more money for just a couple of months!!

Fisher Price are good for chairs, I have one called link a doodle vibration chair, or something like that :wacko: It vibrates, has a toy bar and can either be a rocker or a lie flat chair. :thumbup: My 3 year old and my 2 year old often use it when the youngest isn't in there.

Fisher Price are good for chairs, I have one called link a doodle vibration chair, or something like that :wacko: It vibrates, has a toy bar and can either be a rocker or a lie flat chair. :thumbup: My 3 year old and my 2 year old often use it when the youngest isn't in there.

Thanks! Is it blue? I think that might be the one they have at nursery, she gets very comfy in it!!

Thank you!! She seems to like the rocker at nursery and has a nap in there rather than the cot so thought it might be an idea, but don't wanna blow some more money for just a couple of months!!

Just about the napping in a chair......might be a good idea not to allow her to get used to that and she might rely on the chair and not nap anywhere else. I have always put Anna straight up to her cot for naps.

Not sure how long your girls naps are but when she is nearly 1 she might go down to just 1 long 2hr nap per day and I would say thats too long to nap in a chair. I am pretty sure its much better for their spine/bodies if they are flat.

My LO loved her bouncer but she got too big for it so I started putting her down to nap in the cot instead, only took a week for her to get used to it and now she'll nap for at least 2 hours in the cot!

I did buy the link a doos rocker, yes it's the blue one, but she's not used it, she just wants to play when she's awake. Maybe she'll use it more when she's able to get in and out by herself.

We bought a fisher price link a doos baby to toddler rocker before he was born. It's blue, vibrates and have a removable toy bar.
He used to go in it when he was tiny and went off it for a bit, but is now liking sitting in it again at nearly 18m. If you check mothercare or kiddicare website it has the upper weight limit on it, I'm sure it was good up to the average 3 year old. Our boy is quite little (just going into some 12-18m clothes now, but lots of 9-12 fit him) but is more than comfortable in it, and will be for a while yet I think.

We don't strap him in it for a nap or anything like that, but he likes to get in and out of it himself and sit and rick himself watching tv or just chilling!

omg linkadoos todller rockers - FABULOUS totally recommend them. They have been invaluable to me - the boys were fed in them before they could hold their own bottles and used to feed solids in them too before highchairs. When they had a big and a small nap a day they used to nap in their chairs in the afternoon. They have their morning and evening bottles in them too. They are 16 months and about 30lbs and have loads of room yet - they take up to 40lbs.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->