Baby under Construction!

lol see iv never had a smear or anything no one has looked at any of my lady areas!! in the uk you dont get smears or anything till the age of 25 x

LOL! Yeah, I've had 3 more pap smears than you do since I'm 28!!
Nah, its a pretty disgusting procedure that helps save lives!
The Pap Smear part is not the worst; the worse part is when the doctor inserts that Dildo-like-thing into the cervix for an ultrasound of the pelvic and uterus... Then comes the worst part - the rectal examination....when he puts a finger in there to feel to uterus, cervix and ovaries... :eek: :eek:

really????, we dont have any of that over here, just a smear!!!

that sounds yuk, but as you say it helps save lives xxx

Schnoodle I have been trying 6 months so far using CBFM and softcups. Really annoyed I was taking EPO but think it has affected me as still not OV yet, had loads of ewcm yesterday and day before but now totally dry??? Dont know what is going on

Thanks mummy_blues I have always got peaks tho today at the latest but my cm is making me wonder what is going on. I had spotting and a bit of blood in my softcup 4 days ago then 2 days later but putting that down to softcup. Have a feeling I aint gonna Ovulate this month first time ever or Ovulate really late

I never got any symptons with my first pregnancy, I even got pains the other day was so sure I was OV but guess not

hehe... thats good tho to keep well stocked and hopefully its a good sign of things to come

Yeah Schnoodle every month is a letdown keeping my FX for all of us. Girls when is your AF due?

I have been using it for 3 cycles and 3 cycles not using it and used it for my last pregnancy and first time this has ever happened and been testing since cycle day 6 lol... never touching EPO again just incase. I cant stand any tea or coffee so that would be a no no for me and cant drink grapefruit juice as any fruit juice flares up my cystitus

I was having a tatoo done and didnt know I was pregnant and had a couple of drinks that weekend before I found out

Yeah I drink stacks and stacks of water too and just frustrated with it, cant understand how my fertile status can be high as so dry so that will mean all the spermies will die surely?

Schnoodle you cant base it on your CP as this changes different times throughout the day. When you are pregnant it does change to high, soft and closed but you cannot determine whent his can happen as could be well after yur BFP

thanks hun, i am due tomorrow so we shall see!

how about you hun, like you i am not sure i ovulated this cycle, is that common?? does it mean i may never have kids?

thanks hun, i am due tomorrow so we shall see!

how about you hun, like you i am not sure i ovulated this cycle, is that common?? does it mean i may never have kids?

No hun doesnt mean that at all maybe we just think we are not but really we are. Do you test in OPKS? You should purchase CBFM as can get a good price on ebay? Just shows you I had really bad cramps four days ago and thought would OV then but obviously days leading up to it. I have been getting ewcm again so maybe OV tomorrow but cant understand how I get wet, dry wet. Does that mean the spermies didnt live from days ago but hey we never know what mucus is really going on up there.

hey girlies, well iv been cramping all night and i have had a little bit of blood when i wiped earlier so im just waiting for her to arrive later today.

wantingagirl, i do use opk but i ran out this month i think i tested too early in my cycle and missed my surge, or i didnt o this month, i cant really afford a cbfm, wish i could! iv got some IC's but i might get someCBDOPK's with the smileys(wich i used last cycle and this one) so i can confirm O once i get a pos on an IC.

Mummyblues, hope you have a lovely day with the in laws xx

OMG OMG :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I GOT MY :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: and the SHRIMPS TOLD ME!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Girls, you are the first ones to know (after DH and my parents!!!)
Not even my in-laws know about this yet!!!!!
OMG; I am so excited I am feeling dizzy!!
Sorry, I really don't want to rub this into anyone, but if you are interested in reading how I got my bfp, then read on, else, skip the next part!

So on Saturday, after talking to you girls here, I went off to prepare dinner and cake. Everything was on the kitchen table, I took a pack of SHRIMPS from the fridge. I opened it up, and the moment I smelled it, I PUKED and I mean really Suddenly unexpectedly PUKED right there in the kitchen sink and on the poor SHRIMPS!!
DH came running in, helped me move the shrimps into the bin. So I thought the Shrimps were bad! But DH said they still smelled normal...
So I was thinking and called my dad later that afternoon and told him I puked quite a bit. He said "Dear, I think you should really test".
I said "But its really too early at 9DPO! what if I get a BFN??"
He replied "If you have montgomery tubercles and already vomitting; it is a pretty sure sign that HCG is completely through your system already and its also probably concentrated enough in your urine. You told me you had that pinching feeling at 5-7 dpo, so I assume implantation was completed latest at 7dpo."
So, I listened to him, maybe he is right, maybe he is wrong and I am just withdrawing from the Pill. went off the phone, took a pack of internet cheapies, dipped them in very very very DILUTED late afternoon urine.
VOILA!! 3 mins later and I saw a faint line, but I can't be sure if I was imagining stuff. People usually see what they want to see!
So I went to DH with the strip, he said " Yes, I see it too!!""
OMG!!
So we were telling ourselves - calm down calm down, it might be anything! Its only 9 dpo and it might be an evaporation line!
Next morning at 10 dpo, I was so STUPID, I peed at 4am forgetting about the test altogether. So no more FMU that day :cry:
So I decided to drink tea and water as usual, tested again with Second morning urine with another cheapy just to be sure the results were consistent- And 2 MINS! the Second Line came out clear as day! at 10 dpo!
:happydance::happydance:
No doubting this time! Dad is right! I called him up again and he was so happy he said "I knew it! Test again irrelevant of urine concentration/timing and your lines should get darker every 24 hours, then its a good sign!"...
So. I didn't test this morning, but I will test again in the evening when I get back from work. Will confirm with the highly expensive Digi Clearblue in 4 days, because I think its not sensitive enough yet for 10dpo....

Here are the pictures!

https://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5233/labeleddpo9.th.jpg
https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4600/resizedlabeled5569.th.jpg

I hope and PRAY and PRAY and PRAY to the LORD that that HE Blesses this little bean of ours and by His Power and Blessing; little bean will grow up to be a healthy healthy little Wiggle!
We THANK and PRAISE Lord for HIS MIRACLE and Gift to US!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg im so so pleased for you thats great news !!!!!!!!!!

oh hunny im actually sat here in tears for you!!! thats great news hun xxxx

Hi Hunny, thank you so much!!!!!!

I will UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY if you tell me you HATE ME as well !!!!LOL!!!
I get happy AND SO SO SO Envious of other girls BFP as well.........

... I can't HIDE it from my Dad!
He is like my EX long time "doctor" I've been going to till age of 23 and he has my Medical records with him! He know about all my immunizations and what has happened and what i need to do next etc... So If my doctor Here needs some record, I just grab it from my dad!! PLUS he already knew we were going to start ttc when he saw us the last time. He told me (us) not to wait too long and try to aim for it before age 30, because after 30, it might be too late for the biological clock!

How are you getting on with your cycle?
Have you tested yet?
Did you go for a nice drink last saturday?
I LOVE Your NEW BANNER!!! Can I copy it too??!

sure you can hun, its more apt for you now hun!!

well af was due yesterday, no sign as yet, i keep having a poke around (ew, i know) and dont get anything just seem to have a lot of creamy stuff, not discharge as such, it doesnt seem to come out, but loads up there! i puked after my tea a little last night but think that was cos i had garlic bread and had a drink or water! not a good idea! i felt a bit sick this morning, i have a sore throat and my nipples are a bit sore but i think i squashed them in my sleep.

Im having bad cramps though plus dont think i ovuolated ( i may have missed my surge) so that would make my oeriod late.

basically i just feel like she is coming.

Oh, and i could never hate you hun, im so pleased for you xx

can i put you have your bpf in my siggy??

xxxxx

Sure Hun, no problem...
Well, they say the PARTY ain't over till the fat ugly witch shows her face!
Lots of girls mistaken their pregnancy symptoms for PMS... so I pray for the best for you!

you know what hun, I think I got really lucky this month with the clearblue monitor.
Once I'm done with my monitor (I hope little bean STICKS on REALLY HARD till I see his heartbeat next month!) And if you want it give them monitor a try, I could probably lend it over to you till you get your wiggle! But you might need to buy the sticks, I used up all 10 sticks.
Keep us updated, and Persevere Persevere and you will get your :bfp: :bfp: Real SOON!

hunny that would be brilliant if you could! thankyou.

hunny i have a really good feeling you have a good healthy strong sticky bean in there! oh hunny im still in tears for you im so chuffed for you !!!!!!!

what did dh say xx

Will drop you a note after I get back from the doctors! He has to weigh me and check my blood! I hate weighing scales!! and I am suppose to gain 300g a week after week 12 with my beany! I would be willing to give beany everything so I am telling him he can absorb everything he needs from me and be really really healthy!

DH almost didn't believe in the first place!! We actually didn't BD that much when I got my Ovulation highs and peaks, DH was in Denmark 3 days before I ovulated. so we thought we didn't stand much of a chance this month cause we BD-ed on the night I got my first peak or 30 hours after I got my first Digital ovulation Smiley....
But he finally got it this morning after the shock and he was very very happy, so happy that he wants to follow me to every visit to my Obgyn!

oh bless him!! congrats hunny, hope your appointment goes ok love and hugs to you xx

Nah, he missed the first one!!
He is back at the Danish HQ today till Wednesday, and I have my first APPOINTMENT at 5:30PM THIS AFTERNOON!!
OH God! I think I put on like 3 kgs of water weight the last few days!
The wiggle just makes me drink and drink and drink all day and produce CM and enlarged breasts!!
Will keep you ladies updated after my appointment this afternoon!

aww good luck hunny xxxx im so thirsty today and peeing cos i cant stop drinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->