Baby under Construction!

That is so awsome mummy_blues. Yea we could be bump buddies. Yea we are very happy together. and the good thing is he lives in my neighborhood. So I can go over his house anytime when he's not at work.

Hi Shey - that's my testing date too!!! We could be bump buddies!!! Fx-ed for ALL our :bfp: this month! Thats great news, most important is that you are all happy :flower::flower:

hopeful, how is it going?? has the morning sickness started?? If we all got our :bfp: soon we'll be a whole hoard of April BABES in construction
:happydance::happydance:

nope hunni nothing i just feel really normal !!! only have a lot of tiredness !!!

wow hun that pic is beautiful!

well im 4dpo and i just know im out for anotrher month. i dont know how i do but i just do!

im not gonna opk or anything next month. ohhh, im testing then too! well thats when af is due and its my birthday x

wow hun that pic is beautiful!

well im 4dpo and i just know im out for anotrher month. i dont know how i do but i just do!

im not gonna opk or anything next month. ohhh, im testing then too! well thats when af is due and its my birthday x

keep your chin up hun i felt like that last month and look at me i had nothing all month and though i was out !!!

thanks hun, how are you girls today?? really, you are never out until the witch arrives! was this the first cycle you used egg whites? are they messy and all?

hopeful - be really HAPPY that you don't have to sit by the toilet bowl the whole day!!! are you gonna get an early scan or just wait till 12weeks?

shey - def a plus point there! Me and DH have had a long-distance for a few years, and it was very tiring and stressful.

how are you shona? still busy unpacking?

my nips hurt quite a bit today, but and they've grown large, but i guess its "normal" for me every cycle!

i got a message this morning - my cousin who's year older than I am gave birth prematurely, her baby was suppose to arrive sept 29th, but she went into labor unexpectedly.
He is so so tiny and fragile I couldn't stop weeping, and he is still in Intensive care, so we are all praying he makes it through.
pregnancy isn't easy at all, I think i will be worried sick every second of the 9months.

aw hun thats awful about your cousin.
think i will just wait til 12 weeks hopefuly it will go quick !!

aw, ill say a prayer for him hunny.

yeah the egg whites are reallymesy if i dont get my bfp this month, imgonna buy a syringe and do it that way.i tried a preseed applicator but it didnt work! x

the only thing i done differenly this month was use pre-seed a couple of times !! good luck girls !

thanks girls...
I have preseed too! but I never got to use them cause I always have too much CM that I feel kinda wet - so didn't want to make things worst.. this cycle, I started getting EWCM on CD 12 onwards in excess, kept testing on my CBFM only to be disappointed with all the low fertility all the way till CD20, was getting so frustrated!
now I'M getting the feeling like I'm gonna have UTI soon, feels really funny when I pee plus the yellow discharge.....
sam - I really have no idea how you do it! For me - separating the egg whites from the yolks is already a dreadful task that takes lots of efforts, not to mention trying to get them into my cervix ! do you mix it with the preseed?

hopeful - Don't forget your folic acid! re you taking prenatals as well?

Aww Mummy_Blues Im sorry I hope the lil fella makes it.

hey hun i did but only cos i moissed and lost half the egg white on thee bed!!!

just want to say good luck ladies hope to see you on the other side soon !

thanks hun! got an update from the hospital, her baby came out at only 1005g, which is really small, she had Pre-eclampsia which is why the baby had to be delivered to save their lives. But he is doing good, his left lung has started to breath as well, they are giving him some special formulation costing $500 per packet per day so he gains weight as fast as possible. Only the hospital bills are killing them, they are racking up to $20,000 + at the moment with additional $800-1000 per day for the baby. so I feel really sorry for them.. but as long as the baby is going fine, we not complaining about the bills!

where's everyone gone to?:winkwink:
hoe r u girls today??

shey, sam - saw you are both testing on 15th august? my testing date's on 16/17th august, might bring it forward with your girls!
FX-ed for 4 additional :bfp: this month!
I think I have 50/50 this month! trying to think positive despite this longer cycle....

im here too tried toonot think about ttc for a few days cos i really think imout this month again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->