~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Thank you so much to my secret Santa! I opened my present this morning and I absolutely love it! I've been so spoilt :) And it was so kind of you to send some chocolate for DH, Holly and James too! :D

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa. I love it all. . Just about to have dinner and I’ll upload a photo after.

I got HP Galleons necklace, some Christmas room spray and a slice of chocolate pizza. I love it all xx

Thank you so much to my secret santa <3 I kept saying to DH "I don't even know her and look what she sent me" lol I was almost welling up!!
Got a soap and glory set and a really really adorable Minnie bag charm which I love! Will upload pics soon!
<3 merry Christmas everyone <3

Thank you secret santa! I was very curious about the soft one!
She got me a lovely scarf, mini candle (smells amazing - burning right now) and a Finding Nemo cross stitch set :D I think so may attempt it tonight if I'm not too tired! And the girls a sticker pack :flower: thank you! Xx

Attachments

• Collage 2017-12-25 14_55_15.jpg
    Collage 2017-12-25 14_55_15.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 16
I am so desperate to know who sent mine.

Pics of mine!
Thank you ss they're perfect the exact kind of thing I'd choose for myself &#128525; x

Attachments

• IMG_6642.jpg
    IMG_6642.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6643.jpg
    IMG_6643.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
I just wanted to say thank you to my SS. All perfect things for me preseco lip balm, star earings and socks. I love socks for Christmas

I just wanted to say thank you to my SS. All perfect things for me preseco lip balm, star earings and socks. I love socks for Christmas

Aw, yay! You're welcome! I reeeeally hope you have pierced ears haha! &#128561;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->