~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

That's more than fair! Gives over a month to get sorted.

I'm really happy with mine, you've picked an easy one for me :haha:

I am sooo effing excited about this :blush: never done it before! Even though my person is practically impossible haha. A fun challenge 😍

Panicked a bit when i got mine but ive poked around a bit and im sooo excited 😄

So excited! I feel like my person is difficult though I had gifts already in mind for some profiles :haha:
Serves me right that! Eeeekkkk

Yayyy this is exciting! Started snooping already haha!

Wake up with loads of ideas 😊 just hope i do my person justice!

Already browsing for mine too.
How exciting :)

Yay! Can't wait to get buying! So pleased with the person I got, will be looking for things I wouldn't normally buy for myself which will be fun :xmas6:

Gonna be tough sticking to budget though, I want to buy as many things as I can that answers the questions but I will have to bargain hunt like I've never shopped before :xmas13:

Yay! Can't wait to get buying! So pleased with the person I got, will be looking for things I wouldn't normally buy for myself which will be fun :xmas6:

Gonna be tough sticking to budget though, I want to buy as many things as I can that answers the questions but I will have to bargain hunt like I've never shopped before :xmas13:

Haha this is what im struggling with too, staying in budget!
Got the rein myself in.

Why was there not a higher budget option? :haha: I've found things but it's taken me out of budget.

Can we optionally spend more :blush: ... please? :xmas8:

Why was there not a higher budget option? :haha: I've found things but it's taken me out of budget.

Or if we aren’t allowed, what exactly is going to happen to us if we do spend more? Asking for a friend :haha:

Asking for a friend :haha: love it.

I was wondering this also. Can we optionally spend more xxx:xmas8:

Or if we aren’t allowed, what exactly is going to happen to us if we do spend more? Asking for a friend :haha:

Presents turn to coal!

uTwEviT.jpg

Been doing quite a bit of secret santa stalking tonight. Have some great ideas now and trying to stick in budget will be the hard part. Its amazing how many little bits of information and preferences people express in their posts

I must be the only person who's found zero clues in other posts haha :dohh:

Lol its going to be so funny reading these back once we find out whos who!

Starting new threads seems to help slightly lol. Kinda and just gotta hope your person posts on it lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"