• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Oh me too, how exciting! It's so exciting finding stuff that you hope they like :happydance:

Xxx

Oh ive just logged in and seen who i have, so exciting. I need to start snooping around her posts later when the kids are in bed.

I’ve done some detective work and found out more about my person :haha:
It’s made choosing a gift even harder though. Really don’t know how I’m going to stick to my budget!

We don’t have to include cost of packaging in the budget do we? Just the actual gift. So if I get something and want to put it in a pretty box, I don’t have to include that cost? If we do, I’m breaking the rules :rofl:

Well I barely post unless it's Grotto related so you can't have me as I'm practically clueless :smug: :rofl:

I’ve done some detective work and found out more about my person :haha:
It’s made choosing a gift even harder though. Really don’t know how I’m going to stick to my budget!

We don’t have to include cost of packaging in the budget do we? Just the actual gift. So if I get something and want to put it in a pretty box, I don’t have to include that cost? If we do, I’m breaking the rules :rofl:

Oh eff that I'm not including packaging haha, that'll leave me with about £1 to buy an actual present :rofl:

EDIT on good advice haha! Thanks ladies!

Ooooh edit your post and remove your chosen amount it’ll narrow it down for people to guess as we’re matched with people in the same £ group!
I know we’ll find out eventually anyway but I like trying to guess before and don’t want to ruin it for anyone with my ‘clues’ (or not clues) tee hee.
I think I would’ve found it hard even with a £20 budget :haha:

Quick Talia 🙈

Ive been to town with my eldest today and i had her looking out for things i was telling her 😂
Didnt find anything yet but ive sewn some things online...most over budget though! I keep wanting to say thibgs in this thread but renember i cant!

Quick Talia 🙈

Ive been to town with my eldest today and i had her looking out for things i was telling her 😂
Didnt find anything yet but ive sewn some things online...most over budget though! I keep wanting to say thibgs in this thread but renember i cant!

I almost made a thread asking for secret Santa ideas then realised what I was about to do :haha:
It’s so hard talking about it without giving clues!

I've picked 2 definite items so far. The third will be hit or miss due to the size of it. Budget maybe be cracked slightly but it's worth it :haha: as soon as I told OH about it he was like "yeah, and you're not gonna stick inside that budget are you?"

When he does the Reddit version it's so much easier due to having an unlimited budget (people sometimes get matched with celebs so they receive £1000's worth of gifts - Bill Gates sends xbox's, laptops and ridiculous things), and you don't have the pressure of "knowing" the person either.

When does everybody open them? Christmas day or upon receiving?

Ill never be able to wait til Xmas day!

:haha: you wait for other presents until then though!

I think I'll feel bad if I open it early. I don't really get surprises at Christmas as I basically tell others what to buy me haha.

I'm going to try and wait until Christmas day, it'll be more suspense! :xmas9:

I’ve got no chance of waiting!! And I doubt I’ll be on here Christmas Day but I want to see what everyone has got and it’s just sooooo long!!
Can’t we have a designated day before Christmas where we all open and share on that evening?

I am definitely waiting to open my present on Christmas Day, I do with all my presents including from work. I'm Santa's pet :smug:

I'm definitely going to save mine :D
I'll probably come on once the girls are in bed on Christmas Day too.

The spoiled sports can open it Christmas Eve :xmas13:

I'm defo gonna be a spoil sport :xmas8: wear that tag proudly lol as I'm already excited! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"