~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I thought id found a great gift but whrn i went to order it was a miniture version! About 10 cm long instead of 10"...glad i realised before buying😂
Back to the drawing board.

I thought id found a great gift but whrn i went to order it was a miniture version! About 10 cm long instead of 10"...glad i realised before buying😂

Some may prefer a bullet, we're not all called Wobbles :haha:

Some may prefer a bullet, we're not all called Wobbles :haha:

Hahaa. If anyone's getting anyone a bullet then that Poundland one would help them stay within budget :haha:

Hahaha!! Apparently that's supposed to be really good and powerful!

I would but I just can't bring myself to pick it up in store, especially because I'm short and it's on the top shelf and I'd probably knock all the sex toys down 😱

What the ****?!:blush::haha:Im in poundland every week picking up bits and bobs how have I never seen sex toys or bullets?! :dohh:

Gonna be on super snoop watch next week :winkwink:

Xxxx

I would but I just can't bring myself to pick it up in store, especially because I'm short and it's on the top shelf and I'd probably knock all the sex toys down 😱

I guess you'll have to ask a shop assistant to reach it ;)

Yeah, Jay! They have another range called Nooky too... How apparent! Sell sex "vitamins" for men and women, lubes, cockrings and ribbed finger stimulators. Fill up the bedside with the whole collection. Normally around the pregnancy tests and sanitary products.

:rofl: would rather stick my head in a bag of eels than do that

:rofl:Wow! Smartie I intend on doing just that

OH is in for a treat. Hopefully he doesn't have some sort of allergic reaction , that would be highly entertaining but ever so unfortunate :haha:
anybody used them?
:happydance:

[-(Hold up! how did this even get to dirty chat :haha:

Dirty dirty minds! SMH :haha:

Well now I’m really excited to see what I receive :haha:
I’ve not used the ‘vitamins’ before but might have a look for the sake of a £1! My libido is terrible since I’ve had this horrible implant fitted. I couldn’t get enough when I was pregnant :rofl:

We're all gonna be gagging on it constantly from these vitamins :haha: If poundland sells out in the next week or so I'll know who I'm blaming ^^ xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->