*~* BabyAndBumps Secret Santa *~* Closed

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
------- https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/babyandbump/secsanta2.jpg

------------ Welcome to BabyAndBumps Secret Santa

Members can take part in this simple fun gift exchange for Christmas between friends; it may bring a few laughs anyway & works well on the forum I admin.

When the Secret Santa wraps their gift, he/she just labels it with the recipients name but doesn't indicate whom the present is from. (Remember, most of the fun is in the secrecy.)

To take part is solely your own choice if you would like to be a Secret Santa please PM me by midnight on the 19th November with your postal address.

You MUST have at least 100 posts to take part.

Oh the 6th December you will receive a PM with the details of the member you are to buy for. I will be writing a list of all those taking part & each name on separate bits of paper for the draw so for example if I am the first on the list & he pulls the name Tam then that is who I will buy for – The person whom you will buy for will not be your Secret Santa that would spoil the fun.

Please spend no more than £5.00 on your gift!

All gifts have to be posted out no later than the 15th December. A little bit of advice is to gain proof of postage from the post office which is free when you post your gift.

All the Secret Santas will be revealed on the 26th Decemeber after you have opened your prezzie :D

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Wobbles

:p

Updated with the Secret Santas so far:

Tam
Yvanne
Suz
Jo
Hauptuser
Arcanegirl
LynnieH
Helen
Terrie
ImTheDaddy
Layla
Wobbles
Muffin
Bexxie
sarah_n_braydon
Kim
Tootsie
Imi
StirCrazy

This will be cool!!! :wink:

You just forgot your address :lol:

I want to be in :D Although not sure how I would keep it a secret from myself :? :lol:

You mean I have to give you my secret address too?!?!? Not even MI5 have my address! :p

That will teach me to read it :rofl:

I will pick someone to sort yours, and I am not telling you how I am going to do it!!!!

Well we could post your gift to:

Tam
Address not give

??? :lol:

Send it to the North Pole, Santa can bring it to me then :wink: https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-90.gif

i think (tell me if you think its silly) we should do a wee likes dislkies prior 2 this!!! just incase u get sum1 u dont know 2 well ?

Yvanne, ya party pooper, it all adds to the fun :lol:

Tam said:
I will pick someone to sort yours, and I am not telling you how I am going to do it!!!!

:evil: Never seen this lol

Ok so somehow I'm in to post mine to someone .....

I'm now worried I gave you my address - Your going to stalk me for life aren't you?

Ohhhh no me moving soon :lol:

I'm in :D

this is so gonna be a right laugh :D

Tam said:
Yvanne, ya party pooper, it all adds to the fun :lol:

lol i just mean like if sum1 has a nut allergy or summit n i buy them chocolate!!! i dont want thm 2 spend xmas in hosp cursing me!!!!!

i dont mean masses of info jst a jist example... i hate hate hate cadburys lol

Im allergic to latex and perfume soap ... so no funny plastic latex willy's for me made with added extra's from pufumed soap or im buggered :D!!

TA :D

what about foreigner? Does Santa fly oversea??? I love crasy english presents....

I wouldn't mind having a "foreign" secret santa...
Just to put it out there that i don't mind posting overseas.
Would be cool!!!

I'm in too

xox

hauptuser said:
what about foreigner? Does Santa fly oversea??? I love crasy english presents....

oooh thanks for asking that :D i was wondering if i could take part :)
sounds fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->