Back from vacation

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
I went to see my parents for 10 days and it sure did make the time fly by. I should ovulate on Saturday or Sunday (the day I left for the trip was CD1). I wish I could just go on vacation every month to make the time go by!

How's everyone doing this month? Who's still trying for a December baby? If I ovulate when I normally do, I would be due on December 30th

I went to see my parents for 10 days and it sure did make the time fly by. I should ovulate on Saturday or Sunday (the day I left for the trip was CD1). I wish I could just go on vacation every month to make the time go by!

How's everyone doing this month? Who's still trying for a December baby? If I ovulate when I normally do, I would be due on December 30th

Hi Sarah! Glad to hear you had a lovely trip. :thumbup:

Seems we have the same cycle, my EDD will be 29th Dec. I expect to ov anytime from now, been having awesome EWCM for the past 4 days - so much more than normal so I am feeling good for this month.

Bring on the last babies of the year :happydance: ... or perhaps the first babies for 2012!?

Hey hun :) I feel so out of sorts this month as I've been so busy I haven't been temping or checking CM or anything. I guess everyone does say that you need to "relax" so maybe I'll have that going for me this month.

We'll be moving from the coast of North Carolina to mid-Tennessee in June and went out to see my parents to look for a place. Thank goodness we found one so we won't be stressed out over the next two months not knowing where we'll be. Not that we couldn't stay with my parents while we looked, but I like things to be very planned and the thought of not knowing would stress me out for the next couple months. So hopefully, I'll be ultra chill this month. I don't even think I'm going to give up coffee this cycle!

Hey girls I think my cycle around the same! Don't think il use opks anymore don't really tell me much just gona dtd and hope for the best!! Fingers crossed for us all! x

I dont temp or use OPKs anymore either - I dont really see the point... and nor does my bank balance :winkwink:

FC its BFPs all round! :happydance:

Welcome back! Im glad you had a nice time. Fx for bfps all around :)

welcome back sarah, glad you had a great time.....dont think you have missed too much!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->