back in for this month

on the chart it puts 2 lines, one going down on the day of O and one going across which is the cover line. Theres something about so many temps being above the cover line for it to mean something. I havent read everything about it yet LOL but they cross over, which is the conformation of O on that day. If you choose to go just by opks then you just get the line going down on the day/day after a +opk. So its good to know fertility friend thinks that given all the info I put in I O'd on the day I suspected.

This is my chart just to give you an idea

My Ovulation Chart

lol call me thick but i still dont get it. well as long as you do thats all that matters, df now tells me (jokingly, i hope) he wants me to have octuplets cos apparently the media would pay enough to cover us for life lol

Hahaha the only thing that really matters is that it marks the day of O with the line going down. Hahaha mine only wants twins but I reckon if he realised that we could make money from more he'd soon think it was a fab idea LOL Men hey?! Tbh I think twins would be nice, but I also think of the practicalities of it too

tbh i've always secretly wanted twins and there are some in both our family lines. we have also both dreamnt about twins though in his dream the girl was smaller than the boy, like as though she was conceived on a later egg. i guess this is possible cos i once read a story (with dna proof) were the twins were from different fathers conceived seperatly but born together, also one was black and the other was white!
now i have odd news, (remember af means nothing to me as i never missed one with dd1) dont know why i felt like testing, af just finished today, but i did i got evap with pink dot again!?!? im beginning to think my hormones are seriously messed up. half tempted to prick my thumb and use neat blood on a test but self mutilation aint my thing. on a serious side, think i may rent a doppler cos im so certain im pregnant and not just a bit, and my hormones just aint showing up. my friend was over 3 months on both her kids b4 they showed up. tonight and a few times this week i've been feeling little flutterings, think they call it quickening these days. and no i dont have bad gas lol. i swear im not going mad, though everyone around me thinks so.

update from last night: cos of yesterdays test i did a fmu and i got a thick line in test area but no colour, came straight away and same thickness as control line. now so very confused. also (tmi warning) this morning feeling more sick than usual but instead of being sick i have the runs! bit worried though cos when af came, thinking i was out i had a drink, thinking back i couldnt handle it as well as usual and drank a lot less. people yesterday were telling me i looked happier than usual and im glowing, do i usually look miserable? i so wish i could show you my pee stick, finally found cables but cant figure out how to upload as laptop dont want to recognise it. sorry rambling now lol. good luck to you btw must be getting close to your test time too?

I have twins in my family. In fact my mum releases 2 eggs every month instead of one. She been pregnant twice, twins both times, only my twin mc'd quite early on. She then fell pregnant with twin boys quickly after I was born and there's 13 months between us. I do love the idea and I think that as the gap I'll have is getting bigger and bigger that one of each or twin girls would just about complete our family. We want 2 more anyway. I hear soy isoflavines (don't know how its spelt) can act the same way as Clomid and increases the chances of twins. I was tempted. But can't take them till I manage to wean my youngest. Like I say I think too much of the practicalities. When they are such tiny things to worry about really. If I did get pregnant with twins I would be over the moon.

Anyway. It will be a while yet but the looks of things. AF got me today. Another 6 day LP. I'm going to start Vitamin B6 as its supposed to lengthen your LP. But it will take a few months to get it long enough to actually allow a fertilized egg to implant before AF starts. I guess at least I can have a drink at the wedding I'm going to next month with out having to worry about possibly being pregnant. And hopefully once that's sorted it wont take me too much longer. How I wish I had charted before!

Oh and how very strange with your tests! I wonder whats going on.

sorry af got you :( gonna test again in morning, have kept todays for progression

you ever thought about these trigger shot things that force ovulation?

No I havent thought about them but then again I have only just found out theres actually a reason behind it taking this long.
I had a little wobble this morning though thinking maybe i shouldnt do anything maybe i should take this as my body saying its just not time and wait and see what happens. but the thought of it being another year before i'm even in with a chance is too hard to not do anything so i#, going to take the b6 for now

so how does b6 work, sorry if you already told me i have a bad memory, gonna go bed soon then i can test again in the morning. dd thinks i've lost it lol these kids dont understand what its like when you are ttc and wondering bif your body has stopped working!

yay i'm back lol
B6 can make your progesterone rise and that gives a longer lp, it is also needed to maintain a pregnancy, if your progesterone is too low you could mc.
done any more tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"