Back to Back Pregnancies!

hello i keep forgettin to post on this bit lol useless!!well i have bout 3 weeks till baby no3 is due and i have to admit im scared now! the positive me has gone! i dont know how im going to cope!! 3 under 2.5 i must be mad!!
need some reasuring i think!

Hey

So we did it we have two babies in one house! Birth story posted in births and announcments as well as in my journal!

Olivia was very unsure of little georgina at first in hospital and wasn't very impressed when daddy picked her up! BUt two days home now, and today she has been sooo cute! She's given her kisses, patted her back regulalrly checks to see if she's in the cot she's been a realy sweetie!

My son adores her, as he does Olivia! and Georgina herself well last night she didn't sleep a bit! She's still gotta settle into a routine. But I think we're making progress. Can't breastfeed cos I was too dehydrated in the hospital and she has now gotten used to the bottle and tbh it doesn't worry me as I was gonna move her onto bottle prob within firts month anyway for convenience sake tbh! SO all is ok!

I can defo see how it's gonna be chalenging though but we'll get there! It's wonderful to have her here!

Congrats, SS! I will definitely check out your birth story when I get a chance. :)

:hugs:

Congrats, off to to read your birth story xx

hi, mind if i join? i dont have two yet but ttc #2 and bubs is 3 months old :D, i read on the first post about positives of having back to back, could you tell me some please cause people who know im ttc have only told me negatives :(

Congrats, SS!!! It sounds like it is going well. :dance:

Kirsti, I am sure you will do fine. :) Clearly you are an old pro at being a mom. That won't change. :hugs:

Kim, the only benefits I think I have found so far are that I'll have the pgs over and one with fast! :haha: And DH and I are older (34 and 40) so it is better to have them sooner rather than later. :shrug:

congrats shining star! welcome little Georgina :) really sweet to hear how olivia has taken to her brand new sister :) we have 7 days to go until Sophia bump arrives tho hoping sooner! and wondering how Lucy will feel when she meets her for the first time and bringing her home ect..hopefully just as cute as your experiences as a new family!

Diane xxxxxxxxx

hi, mind if i join? i dont have two yet but ttc #2 and bubs is 3 months old :D, i read on the first post about positives of having back to back, could you tell me some please cause people who know im ttc have only told me negatives :(

hi, im only on my first baby but am waiting to ttc number 2. did u give birth naturally or c section? x

Just a quick one to say that Jessica Ellen arrived via C-Sec Wed 28 April at 9.46am :) She weighed 9lbs 6.5oz and is just perfect. From getting in to the hospital to getting back in to the car was only 32 hours and I have had a couple of problems with my wound since being home. Apart from that all is well. Hope to post a proper birth story etc over the next couple of days :) xx

Just popping head in as ive had a surprise:bfp: and bricking it a bit with a bf 6 month old, had an horrendous pregnancy and even worse labour, Feeling pretty scared.

Just popping head in as ive had a surprise:bfp: and bricking it a bit with a bf 6 month old, had an horrendous pregnancy and even worse labour, Feeling pretty scared.

congratulations. mine was pretty bad to but i cant wait to do it all again, must be mad! xx

:hugs: Maffie!

I had a surprise bfp when Otter was 5 months old (and breastfed, too -- he still is). You'll adjust! :hugs: I hope this pg is smoother than your last one (mine has been).

Maffie, it's normal, lol we all were rather scared when we found our :bfp:'s but as time goes on it sinks in and you come round to the idea.

This pregnancy could be great, as well as labour, I can honestly say all three of mine were completly different to one another.

We're settling in just about it's been a hard first week, but it's nice! Olivia and my son both adore Georgina which is lovely! Georgina herself, well she's a challenge but of course I love her just the same.

welcome maffie.. mine was a surprise too, when ds was 7m. and this pregnancy has been far better than the last, apart from the utter exhaustion but i think thats just mummyhood! x

did anyone get bfp when exclusively bf and without their periods restarting?

I was EBF every 2-3 hours around the clock, but my periods had started.

congrats hun and i agree i found this pregnancy a LOT easier x

I took more tests this morning to make sure :haha: seeing docs tomorrow see if I need to go back on blood thinning injections. I got weighed today too to see what my start preggers weight is and i'm lighter than when I found out I was pregnant with Noah so im pretty happy about that.

Hey Maffie! Welcome! I had two crap pregnancies, my LO's are 10 months apart. They were supposed to be 11, but my uterus wasn't listening. Probably sick of being pregnant, I know I was.

Just wanted to share something with you ladies, my oldest has really taken to entertaining Vincent! She plays with him, and she talks to him.
Its so bloody cute, and I'm hoping it keeps up, because it will make all that "in a few years you'll be laughing" stuff that everyone keeps saying true.

Did anyone have a c section too (worried my uterus is up to the job)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->