• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to Back Pregnancies!

My DH can be a drama queen about it, too... "I do EVERYthing! I just did his bath last night. I've already changed one poopy diaper today." Plleeeeease! As if any of that comes even CLOSE to doing half of everything. :haha:

Well, I've had a bit of a scare with Meerkat. I was spotting most of last week, related to sex over the weekend I think. It cleared, but then I started really bleeding on Friday. :( I went in for an emergency appt and Doc did a scan. There is a subchorionic hemorrage. :( :( They said 50/50 if it gets better or I miscarry. But I think the chances are better than that. I think they were just hedging bets. It isn't bad yet... and the bleeding is only light brown spotting now.

But I am supposed to take is really easy. I have to work full time, so that is a problem. And I am not supposed to lift Otter! :dohh: He's over 28 lbs now, so heavy. But he is only just 8 months old and doesn't crawl fully yet (scoots and rolls, but no crawling). Not being able to lift him is not very practical!!!!

I'm doing my best to not lift him and have others help me. So far I've only had to lift him once in two days. I just really hope this hemorrage correct itself so I can get back to a more normal life!!! And so baby is okay, of course.

I made them check if it is a boy or girl, they can't tell yet, but doc said he "leans toward saying girl." :mrgreen:

AWww sorry to hear about this how long will it take to clear or have you got to take it real easy the remains of pregnancy, maybe you should both take some holiday time so that you OH can help and you can rest properly!

Fingers crossed hunni!

I dunno how long it will take. :shrug: I don't really have any holiday time to take. :nope:

Aw TL take it as easy as you can, easier said than done. Fingers x'd xxx

Scan tomor ladies should get a date for induction! I so wanna get things moving, I know it's completly selfish but I want this SPD gone and I wanna loose weight and I wanna make love to my hubby!

Bit dispointed with the induction had hoped for a 38 week induction but been refused. So 39 +1 it is.
I know it's only a week later but the last fortnight has taken forever to pass and another three weeks of pain just pants. They say cos of breathing issues! Thing is if this is the case then how can they call a 37 week baby full time?
Anyway so be it, nothing else I can do.

My doc won't call a baby full term until at least 38 weeks. I have to have scheduled sections and he says 39 weeks or later if possible. He'll do at the very end of 38 weeks if he has, too, but would rather wait. He says lungs are the main reason. The serfactin (sp?) is last to develop and very important. Sometimes it only gets ready a few days before they go into labor on their own.

You'll make there, SS. It will go by faster than you think. :hugs:

Just jumping in here to say hi! (Thanks, TL ;) ) My daughter Emma is 7 1/2 months and I got my :bfp: yesterday.

I am very excited and very nervous!! I hope to use some of your wisdom here :)

welcome, thenewwife. DS was the same age when i got my bfp, congrats.

was in a car accident yesterday ladies. a car came straight out of a junction into the side of us where i was in the passenger seat. had to get stretchered to a+e and had an agonising 2 hr wait for someone for ob/gyn to come down to listen for bubs- but he/she is happy enough in there so all is well. luckily noah was at my mums so he wasnt in the car. counting my blessings a hundred times over today that my 2 babies are ok. im really sore, and struggling to pick noah up tho. car is pretty bent out of shape but hey its only a car!! main thing is we are ok xx

Aww, glad everyone is ok and things weren't too serious, hope your not sore for too long!

That must have been scary. :( I was in a car accident at about 25 weeks pregnant. At least it wasn't serious.

Glad everyone is alright.

My daughter Abigail is 3 months and got my positive yesterday.

welcome hun, my LO was 3.5months when i got my bfp also :hugs: x

Wow! That's definitely quick. It will be fun to have a sibling so close in age. :hug:

Congrats on all these new :bfp:'s My daughter was just under five months when we got our shocker :bfp: and we're just adjusting to it now due any day!
I have to say it's been such a hard pregnancy for us both cos of everything that has gone on but as this birth draws near and the thought of this spd disapearing draws closer I think my God we survived! That must bode well for our relationship!

Pregnancy wise, I'me feeling cack, lol sciatica pain on top of pelvic pain, and this baby is heavy! I'm also loosing a lot of green snot like plug, as well as a wonderful constant feeling of dampness, although I don't think it's my waters I am keeping an eye cos my daughters waters sneakily leaked out in a long drawn out process that thinking back was probaerly going on longer than I realised. I've also been going dizzy today and getting breathless another thing i need ot keep an eye on, so this bank holiday I'm gonna be watching for signs, but have a feeling may end up in bloody triage again, but trying with all my might to avoid it!

I hope everyone else is well and feeling good in their pregnancy, I have to say the end of this pregnancy is now far over riding the fear of having two babies! lol OH and my daughter is taking little baby steps now and again, so she'll defo be walking in time for new bubs me thinks, not sure thats good or bad?
Hugs

Congrats on all these new :bfp:'s My daughter was just under five months when we got our shocker :bfp: and we're just adjusting to it now due any day!
I have to say it's been such a hard pregnancy for us both cos of everything that has gone on but as this birth draws near and the thought of this spd disapearing draws closer I think my God we survived! That must bode well for our relationship!

Pregnancy wise, I'me feeling cack, lol sciatica pain on top of pelvic pain, and this baby is heavy! I'm also loosing a lot of green snot like plug, as well as a wonderful constant feeling of dampness, although I don't think it's my waters I am keeping an eye cos my daughters waters sneakily leaked out in a long drawn out process that thinking back was probaerly going on longer than I realised. I've also been going dizzy today and getting breathless another thing i need ot keep an eye on, so this bank holiday I'm gonna be watching for signs, but have a feeling may end up in bloody triage again, but trying with all my might to avoid it!

I hope everyone else is well and feeling good in their pregnancy, I have to say the end of this pregnancy is now far over riding the fear of having two babies! lol OH and my daughter is taking little baby steps now and again, so she'll defo be walking in time for new bubs me thinks, not sure thats good or bad?
Hugs

OOOHHHHHH!
Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back