• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to Back Pregnancies!

Four steps today, lol we're getting there! Bless my little girl!

:dance: for steps! :D

I really should visit this group more often! :dohh:

Not so many today she was trying to run, lol so was going to run off and only managing two steps and falling over she was a bit of a nut case this evening but had been in buggy all day, been at hospital for breathlessness, everything normal apprently they did an ecg as well as a trace on bubs so they were thorough, the only thing I can't undestand is I now their policy is three times a bp check if the first was high and my first was 153/95 sounded the alarms off. Then abt an hour later they did another and I don't know what it was tbh. But anyway they took some bloods and sent me home!

Hope evewryone is good!

Had a scan today -- subchorionic hemorrhage is all healed! :happydance: AFP results show very low chance of down's, edwards, and spina bifida! :happydance:

Baby was dancing and moving and partying. :mrgreen:

ANNNDD!!

She's a girl!!! :pink: So, we get one of each and Otter gets a little sister. :cloud9:

Wow TL fantastic news all round there.so lovely x

TL, thats fantastic! Superific! And one of each how lovely! Congrats hun, here's to the remainder being easy going!

12 days left! lol not that I'm counting of course!

Congrats on the girl TigerLady!

So when I was first pregnant I was miserable about it. I felt I wasn't ready, and I thought about a lot of stupid things. But I am finding now that I have a bit of excitement in my heart when I think about the baby. And I am very pleased about that! Just had to share.

It's great news you are getting exciting, Silas! I know how you feel. I was very unsure what to think or feel for ages, but as I get further along, I get a little more happy and excited each day. :)

Aw SilasLove, I know exactly where you're coming from.

I think we are all incredibly lucky ladies x

I didn't get used to the idea until about 28 weeks! But am due for induction tomorrow ladies and looking forward to meeting this bubs, and praying all goes well and we both come out healthy!

Hooray SS! Can't wait to hear your news. Good luck xx

OOO!! Good luck, SS!!! :dance: Hope all goes well. Can't wait to hear about it. :)

Hiya, just to let you all know (taken from our April Sweet Peas thread in 3rd Tri)

And another... From Shinning_Star:

"Hellish labour. But 3.39 had 7lb 10oz baby girl. We've called her Georgina."

Just a real quick one to say that it's our due date on Monday (26/4) and we have a C-Sec booked for Wednesday (28/4) if we do go overdue... If I stupidly forget to post on here, I will post on April Sweet Peas thread instead - But promise to update with birth story as soon as I can... Hope you're all doing well and will catch up soon xxx

Just a real quick one to say that it's our due date on Monday (26/4) and we have a C-Sec booked for Wednesday (28/4) if we do go overdue... If I stupidly forget to post on here, I will post on April Sweet Peas thread instead - But promise to update with birth story as soon as I can... Hope you're all doing well and will catch up soon xxx

Good luck xx

Good luck, hon!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->