• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to Back Pregnancies!

Am I crazy? I am 7 months pregnant and looking forward to trying again as soon as possible as soon as I have my baby girl. I just discovered this thread. :)

Am I crazy? I am 7 months pregnant and looking forward to trying again as soon as possible as soon as I have my baby girl. I just discovered this thread. :)

Although having two children close together is doable, for your body's sake, I'd hold off at least a year. Its really hard to be pregnant like that. My joints STILL ache, I'm having a really hard time getting the weight off (can't exactly diet when you are pregnant), and, lets face it, your uterus wants a break.
That's what I think, anyway.

My LO is almost 4 months, and I really wanner try again like now! maybe we'll NTNP for a bit lol! x

I am finding first tri really difficult this time around :( I have no energy, feel dreadfully nauseous all the time, and having a hard time keeping up with everything.

Then, I feel guilty because I don't have as much energy as I did to entertain Emma all day. All I want to do (but can't!) is sleep.

I'm still excited to have another one, but this time it's much more difficult.

Hi, just found this group... do I count? Sofia turned 1 last Saturday and this baby is due in October, so she'll be 17 months when he/she's born.

I am finding first tri really difficult this time around :( I have no energy, feel dreadfully nauseous all the time, and having a hard time keeping up with everything.

Then, I feel guilty because I don't have as much energy as I did to entertain Emma all day. All I want to do (but can't!) is sleep.

I'm still excited to have another one, but this time it's much more difficult.

oooh you described how I feel. Ive been super tired. Even went to bed when Noah did the other night.

F, I think you count. :)

TNW, I remember one Sunday during first tri this time where I was too tired to get out of bed. DH was at work and I was thrashed. I laid in bed all day and kept Otter there with me. He was bored (despite books and toys) and I felt bad for him, but I couldn't help it! Of course he doesn't even remember that day now. ;) Emma will manage just fine. :hugs:

Maffie, I had a c-section with Otter as he was breech. :growlmad: So far things have been fine and my doc hasn't expressed any concerns. There will be 13 months between them. The only thing I would look into is being careful of a VBAC. Some docs want at least 18-24 months between a section and a VBAC. I have to have another section because they don't allow VBACs where I am.

Hi pb, not bad! Starting to learn about the challenges of lifting a toddler around with a bump!

To you girlies who are wiped out, I felt that way too and id say it only passed about week 18 but then it was like the flick of a switch io have tons of energy now. Try not to feel guilty, easier said than done, but the way I see it, its good practice of balancing both of your childrens' needs.

Hope everyones ok and welcome to those of you I might have missed out xx

I'v ehad to ship my little one out and haven't seen her for a week. My baby girl Olivia got the rotavirus and has been in hospital for three days and prior to that I let DF take all Georgina responsibilities so I didn't expose her to it. So feeling a little sad, and torn between my two baby girls today!

Awww, SS :hugs: I'm sorry and hope everyone is well and reunited soon! I can't imagine how hard that must be on you. :nope:

I'm feeling a bit more energetic, too. But by about 7-8 pm am wiped out! Otter took his first steps the other day at 9 months, 3 weeks! :shock: He should be truly walking soon. Yikes!

Hi all! Cant belive this group exsits! :happydance: I have a 9 month old and im 30 weeks pregnant :baby: Lo was just 8 weeks when we caught on again! Looking forward to her arrival was nervous at first as i had a c section (failure to progress) Tye :blue: was back to back and just didnt wanna come out! :growlmad: was sure i would have a section again but have decided to have VBAC, :wacko: Lola :pink: is due exactly a week brfore his 1st birthday! Anyone in the same boat??

Aww, mine was due a month after my daughters first birthday and arrived three weeks afterwards.

So far it's ok, and Olivia adores her little sister and regularly offers her ups kisses, and hasn't been jealous at all.

Aww, mine was due a month after my daughters first birthday and arrived three weeks afterwards.

So far it's ok, and Olivia adores her little sister and regularly offers her ups kisses, and hasn't been jealous at all.

Ahh thats good to know! So your coping ok? I cant imagine what it will be like but im soooo excited for Tye to meet his little sister and hoping that they will be close:friends:

I'm more worried they won't be close, I know so many sisters so close in age that just don't get on. I worry it's gonna be the same with Olivia and Georgina. Another reason I'd hoped for a boy tbh. BUT I love Georgina just the same obvs.

Coping wise, hmmm. some days it's a breeze................... But other days I'm sooo relieve my DF is home mon-fri and I even fear the weekend when I'm gonna be on my own! For instance the last two nights. MY older girl 13 months has only just gone to sleep! As well and Georgina who has brought up two bottles today and again has only just gone to sleep since eleven this morning.

So you can imagine there's no :laundry: been done and I nearly broke down in tears this evening when Olivia didn't have any clean pj's! It's exhausting too, I'm soo tired all the time, I just can't get enought sleep!

BUT then the days when it is a breeze it's wonderful being out with them both, when they both sleep, when Olivia is sooo loving toward Geogina, when we're out and about and I'm told over and over my kids are beautiful, when I stop and think about people who have trouble conceiving. It makes me take a deep breath in cos I can't catch my breathe for love I have for them. And I stop and count my blessings.

LOL tonight however, I'm more tearing my hair out! LOL

:hugs: SS!!!

My sis and I are 22 months apart (I'm the older). When we were growing up, we had our rough spots. But now we are best friends and wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm more worried they won't be close, I know so many sisters so close in age that just don't get on. I worry it's gonna be the same with Olivia and Georgina. Another reason I'd hoped for a boy tbh. BUT I love Georgina just the same obvs.

Coping wise, hmmm. some days it's a breeze................... But other days I'm sooo relieve my DF is home mon-fri and I even fear the weekend when I'm gonna be on my own! For instance the last two nights. MY older girl 13 months has only just gone to sleep! As well and Georgina who has brought up two bottles today and again has only just gone to sleep since eleven this morning.

So you can imagine there's no :laundry: been done and I nearly broke down in tears this evening when Olivia didn't have any clean pj's! It's exhausting too, I'm soo tired all the time, I just can't get enought sleep!

BUT then the days when it is a breeze it's wonderful being out with them both, when they both sleep, when Olivia is sooo loving toward Geogina, when we're out and about and I'm told over and over my kids are beautiful, when I stop and think about people who have trouble conceiving. It makes me take a deep breath in cos I can't catch my breathe for love I have for them. And I stop and count my blessings.

LOL tonight however, I'm more tearing my hair out! LOL

Aww It all sounds so stressful and i have it all to come!! I imagine that you must be so tired but what you say after just makes it all worthwhile and how lucky are we to be able have such beautiful children so close together without any problems:laugh2: Hope you didnt tear your hair out too much! :hugs:xx

hi girls just wondered if anyone here got pregnant the 1st few months after giving birth? We have had a few accidents so i could well be. I would like more children soon but was hoping to wait for my body to heal properly first, i really worry that i might miscarry again if i was. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->