Back to Back Pregnancies!

not feeling too bad morning sickness seems to be kicking in again :( and my maternity leave finishes tomorro and im back to work tuesday evening bit only doing three shifts a week cant wait to tell my boss im pregnant again ha ha ha he'll probably faint.

I was so worried about telling my boss about the second one coming so close to the first one! I had just gotten back. :dohh:

But it went ok, thankfully!

Glad everything went well. I have just got a new job so fingers crossed when we ttc in december i will have been there a few months so it doesnt look to bad x

I had the same problem. I got a new job in mid October -- fell pg 2 weeks later (we were TTC). Had to tell them about the pg in December, less than 2 months after starting. :dohh: Then, I had my mat leave, came back, fell pg again 2 months later. :dohh: :dohh:

The only difference is here, mat leave is MUCH shorter, so I wasn't gone as long as the CA and UK ladies would be. (We get a max of 12 weeks off.)

Hey sarah congrats on the new addition, just saw the ticker, how's it going..

How are all you other ladies? Tigerlady can you believe we're in 3rd tri already? X

wow only 12 weeks!!!
cant wait to have my bump back hopefuly when we ttc in dec it wont take lomg xx

Kiree, NO!!! :shock: Because I have to have a section again, I have only 10 weeks before this baby is here!!! :shock: :argh:

OMG, if I think of what I was doing only 10 weeks ago, it seems like yesterday... which means this kid will be here tomorrow! :rofl:

My big bump is starting to get in the way of picking up and carrying Otter. :growlmad: He's walking, but still needs carried more often than not.

my youngest is teething really bad,so she is really ratty and my oldest is being a pain and being so jealouse of that i am cuddling Addyson to stop her from crying.
my youngest only has two teeth at the top lol

hi ladies,

Just to tell ya my story...i have a 4 year old, 2year old, 9month old, and am currently nearly 13weeks preg with my 4th. I will have had 4 babies in 5years!!!!! pretty good going...lol!

Just looking for someone in a similar situ or advice??? As am feeling rather down at the mo and worried i have made the wrong decision. How will i cope???Will my other children feel pushed out...especially my lo (9mtn old) He is still my baby and am finding it hard to come to terms with this preg and am annoyed at myself as for feeling like this. I sould be happy, but am not......

Sorry, rant over! would be great to hear from you girlies. Thanks for listening x x x

Hi ladies! :hi:
Although I don't think I'd consider my pregnancies "back to back" I thought this would be a helpful thread to join!

My name is Kate, my daughter is 19 months old and I'm almost 23 weeks pregnant with my second little girl. I am always looking for advice on how to cope with two children under the age of two! Though my daughter will be a few weeks shy of turning 2 when this baby arrives, I think she'll still be a tad young to really understand what's going on until she realizes this baby never leaves! :haha:

hiya ladies i am off to the hositbal today to find out the sex of the baby

ooh i'm saying boy hope everything went well x

:wave: Welcome to the new ladies!

MKC, My sis and I are 22 months apart (with me being older). There was a lot of competition when we were young, but we are very close now. :thumbup: I think it would have been less of a problem when we were young if we weren't the same gender. :shrug:

aww another girl. Have you got some stuff from your past pregnancies that you've saved x

aww another girl. Have you got some stuff from your past pregnancies that you've saved x

yeah another girl,soon i will have a house full of girls lol.
yeah i saved some of my favourite stuff from my pasted pregnancies,i was saving them from my sister who is 2 weeks ahead of me,i am giving her some of my stuff but keeping my favourite stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->