Back to Back Pregnancies!

jayde Congrats hun!!! I'm hoping for another girl as have a boy(4) girl (2) and 9mnth old bubs another boy....soooooooo i need a pink one to complete the set...lol& that will be it complete!! Glad all went well x x x x x

Thanks tigerlady...mine get on really well/or fight like crazy (no happy medium) I need another girl to reign the boys in lol. x x x

And here I am again. A few of you knew me by NewlywedTTC before. Well, now I've been married for almost 2 years, and my daughter is 9.5 months old. Found out Friday I'm 5 weeks preggo!! I'm excited, but haven't told hubby yet. He's had some health issues lately and I don't know if this will help or hinder. Also, I'm kinda worried he's going to pull the "we can't afford it" card. I'm thinking we can afford it now rather than two years later because we still have all the stuff from the first! :) I am very excited but it still hasn't quite sunk in. Hopefully he and I can celebrate soon. So, not a complete back to back pregnancy, but pretty close!

hey everyone im back with my little man!!

he was finally born 12months and 20 days after Harriet :haha: x x

midiwfe is coming next tuesday and hopefully i wont have to wait too long for a scan

hows everyone else doing

Congratulations again sarah how are you all settling?

Zoe, in a word- knackered!

Doing ok actually, just that the heat is hard work. The midwife has sent a letter saying I need iron tablets so hopefully once I've picked those up I might have more energy x

hey everyone im back with my little man!!

he was finally born 12months and 20 days after Harriet :haha: x x

Congrats on the new baby! How is it all going? I am curious as when this baby is born my LO will have only just turned 1 year. He was born Oct. 30 and baby is due Nov. 10.

I'll join you in the tiredness! :(

Congrats Sarah on your little boy :)

So many new faces!
How is everyone?
I'm hitting a weird spot with Vincent as he is almost as old as Betty was when he was born. We are still doing well, though, Betty plays with Vincent all the time (aka steals his toys and makes him cry)but they really love each other. Betty just learned to say his name. So cute!

Hello there ladies... what would you ladies class as back to back pregnancies?? My DD is now 14 months and i am 11 weeks pregnant.. Does that count??? Hope everyone is well.

Awww wow! I love this group!! I can't wait til I can join lol. Congratulations everyone expecting again now :flower: :hugs: xx

Think i can joi now just got my bfp. My daughter was born in april this yr. im ver apprehensive about having 2 so close together xx

I would love to be pregnant again right now, but at the same time want to have the 1st year just Ella time. I still want the gap small though :)

Hey guys, haven't posted in here for a while, LO is now over 6 months, and we're still not pg...although I am still BF so it's quite unlikely...I hope we get pg soon though!! How is everyone today? x

Hey gals! Well I am slowly getting there, lol! I am so scared of having two babies ... anymore I just don't let myself think about it! And we are having a little girl, so one of each! Very exciting!

Hi just found this group! Can i join?

Im a mum of 9 kids age 13 and under! Most of the gaps have been small ones in between babies! I have 5 kids under 5 at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->