Back to Back Pregnancies!

Whoaa!! You're certainly a busy bee then lol!! I've been wondering how I'll cope with 2 under 2 (hopefully!) xx

I had my first 6 in 7 years then a big 13yr gap before number 7.

I really want to get pregnant again, so does OH but i'm scared i wont have enough arms, how would i carry 2 babies around? how do you ladies make it possible? I want to give Ella my undivided attention and I'm scared she will feel left out if we have a baby so close. What are your positive experiences? :flower: x

I hope no one minds me posting in here.

Is this area just for those that have babies close together AT HOME or is it for people who have had or having back to back pregnancies?

Basically, I lost my son at 36 weeks back in January, 6 weeks later we got our BFP with Beanie, who is cooking away nicely in my tummy. So im currently on my back to back pregnancy but obviously dont have the worry of how i will cope with 2 LOs iykwim??

:flower:

xxx

Hey Jox :wave:

It's called back to back pregnancies so I think your more than welcome :) you still have one LO and are pregnant with your next so it still counts! Floaty :kiss: to Kasper and a belly rub for your LO in your tummy! :) look forward to chatting to you other the next few weeks :)

:flower: thank you twiglet :hugs:

Oh and your only 8 days ahead of me. Hows your pregnancy going?? im finding with this one that im alot more tired!! the eary tiredness has never really wore off!!

Im finishing work next week so hoping to try and get lots of sleep!!

xxx

With this one I am a lot more tired and a lot more aware but am finding myself enjoying this pregnancy more as I'm treasuring the kicks etc as I know how much I will miss them iygwim?

Yeah I noticed we're very close in dates :dance: although I think I'll go over again but in the mean time I can coo over your little one and know mine's coming soon :)

Ohh yay to finishing work! Time to relax :D

How far over did you go with caitlin? I have induction booked for 38 weeks so this LO could be nearly a month old before your LO arrives!! scary!!!

The kicks are lovely. Do you feel like they were the same with Caitlin or do you struggle to remember what they were like before??

xxx

With Caitlyn I went 10 days over, was booked in for induction on the saturday but had her on the sunday after a 5 day irregular labour! :shock:

With this one I wont be allowed more than a week over because of the size of Caitlyn and the complications I had with her, she suffered tachardyia (sp?) because of the drip so was very close to an emergency c-section.

The kicks are a lot stronger this time but with Caitlyn I had an anterior placenta whereas this time I dont :) and he's never sleeping, always on the go :haha:

How about you? Looks like this bubba is gonna be big for you too! 4lb 1oz at 30 weeks :shock: :dance:

same here, anterior placenta with Kasper but posterior this time and the difference is amazing!! I love seeing my belly roll all over the place!!! Sometimes its weird tho... like makes me feel abit sick!!!

He is looking huge at the mo... if he carries on at this rate will be about 8 1/2 lb at 38 weeks!! nearly 10lb if left to go full term!!! OUCH!!! :haha:

xxx

Owch! Liam [my OH] was a 10lber at birth! :shock:

Right my little lady is awake again, just fed her but I'll be back later! Hope the rest of your day passes peacefully deary! :kiss:

Hey how's everyone soing haven't checked in for a while. Starting to get tired and uncomfortable now. Still, Noahs been walking for about 4 weeks now which makes life a lot easier althought he never keeps still! In a way I'm looking forward to being able to give him a big squeeze without a giant bump in the way although I know I'll miss the bump once bambino is here.

So tigerlady I know they're taking you in early, that means if we have 4 weeks to go, you actually only have 2 is that about right? Eek! Are you all organised? I'm most certainly not!

As the due date approaches I'm getting all those worries I did in the early days about being abke to be a good enough mummy to both of them. I'm worried about turning my little boy's world upside down just as he's starting to get used to it. Must be my hormones making me a bit nuts. I'm super excited to meet this new baby though, since I know now what great fun it all is!

So enough of my waffling... hope all you girlies aren't too tired / hot. Etc etc!

Look at all the mistakes in my last post.. am soooo tired!

Hi all!

Gawd, is anyone else starting to panic a little?? For example Sofia has been ill for a couple of weeks and I just sat down and thought how on earth am I going to cope when there's two?! Eeek.

Hope you're all ok, I'm sooo tired x

So tigerlady I know they're taking you in early, that means if we have 4 weeks to go, you actually only have 2 is that about right? Eek! Are you all organised? I'm most certainly not!

TL gave birth to a beautiful little girl this afternoon at 2:43pm, weighing 7lb3oz. Her water broke this morning at 37 + 1. :) Congrats, TL!

Otter is exactly 13 months old today, I believe.

She's been so busy with work and has had computer problems at home so we haven't seen her in a while, but I'm sure she'll be back as soon as she can.

Hellooo, would I be classed as having back to back pregancies? My LO is 6 1/2 months and I'm 5 weeks pg with my second :mrgreen: Hope everyone's ok :thumbup: xx

:dance: welcome Meerkat! :)

MrsB yep I presume so :thumbup: :) congrats and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->