• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back to Back Pregnancies!

OMG beltane!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I cannot believe it, you were just a few months ahead of me! Nice to see youin here and it's so weird so many familiar names.

LOL what are we like!

Anybody else feeling guilty for saying they weren't happy with this pregnancy at first and even now, I'm happy but now it really could of been a better time and I just feel so guilty everytime I think like that cos I'd be heartbroken should anything happen.

I think maybe I'm getting to anxious point cos eleven weeks and awaiting scan, so scared will get there and find the worst and feel like it would be my karma for not being entirly happy, albeit still grateful about this baby!

OMG beltane!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I cannot believe it, you were just a few months ahead of me! Nice to see youin here and it's so weird so many familiar names.

LOL what are we like!

Anybody else feeling guilty for saying they weren't happy with this pregnancy at first and even now, I'm happy but now it really could of been a better time and I just feel so guilty everytime I think like that cos I'd be heartbroken should anything happen.

I think maybe I'm getting to anxious point cos eleven weeks and awaiting scan, so scared will get there and find the worst and feel like it would be my karma for not being entirly happy, albeit still grateful about this baby!

You want to see upset? Go to the postnatal forum and see if you can look up my Positive Pregnancy Test thread.
I was right pissed off. I started the thread before I'd even told OH, it was a dark, probably the darkest moment in this pregnancy.
its not just you, and I promise you will start to feel better about it. its a big shock! Good luck on your scan next week!

Oh yeah, I'm doing the Ask a Mom thing in the Baby club forum about back to back pregnancies, if you want to check it out...

Seriously so glad this group is here. We planned this baby but I just didn't think BAM it would happen so soon! Now I'm a little freaked as I have no idea how to set their room up?! Any ideas?

Can't be as bad as ours, we're gonna have to move again! Poor Olivia is gonna have to be in a bottome bunk as from one!

Hi do u mind if i join u ladys?
There is jus over 13 month between DS and DD and we are TTC #3 :blush:
How are u all feeling?

:hi: kirsty!

I'm feeling SHATTERED!!! There are not enough free hours in the day for me to sleep. My 5 month old only sleeps for 30 mins at a time and its not long enough for me to grab a nap :(

Got my 12 week scan tomorrow, i'm mega excited!! xx

I'm feeling SHATTERED!!! There are not enough free hours in the day for me to sleep. My 5 month old only sleeps for 30 mins at a time and its not long enough for me to grab a nap :(

Aww hope alll goes well at the scan, r u gonna find out what ur havin at ur 20 week 1?
im lucky both mine sleep through but i still dont go 2 bed :dohh: there is always something that need doing!!! DH is great n helps out loads.

Aww hope alll goes well at the scan, r u gonna find out what ur havin at ur 20 week 1?
im lucky both mine sleep through but i still dont go 2 bed :dohh: there is always something that need doing!!! DH is great n helps out loads.

Jake sleeps through the night but only cat naps in the day. I'm not sleeping great TBH, apart from needing to pee alot, i'm dreaming nasty stuff and toss and turn for most of the night.

I will be finding out if were on team pink or blue, i'm too nosey not too lol.

Have you started TTC yet? x

Seriously so glad this group is here. We planned this baby but I just didn't think BAM it would happen so soon! Now I'm a little freaked as I have no idea how to set their room up?! Any ideas?

I moved to a bigger place, but I rent so that was a possibility.
Maybe put new Lo in your room until they start sleeping through? I know that's not exactly romantic, but really, I think you and I both could use some old fashioned birth control...:blush:

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at above!

I'm feeling crappy, been told not to go nto work and rest cos got chest infection and it's really kicked off my asthma. worse than ever before!

Tired, not sleeping through tossing and turning, me and df might as well be next door neighbours for how much we actually civilly talk to one another.

I'm worried about baby i think cos scan next week and obvs thinking the worst, I haven't felt movement yet although i know early i also remember i felt it quite earlyn with my two.

oh well, huge hugs to all

Jake sleeps through the night but only cat naps in the day. I'm not sleeping great TBH, apart from needing to pee alot, i'm dreaming nasty stuff and toss and turn for most of the night.

I will be finding out if were on team pink or blue, i'm too nosey not too lol.

Have you started TTC yet? x

In our 2nd month TTC...

Goin to the loo all the time is 1 thing 1 haven't missed lol but its all worth it!!!

:hi: come join the other crazy ladies :rofl: How you feeling?

Just calling in to say well done to all you brave ladies!! I'm quite jealous actually!! I always wanted to have babies close together. When I got pregnant with my 4th, I was planning on having another straight after, yet my 4th happened to be twins haha! Decided against having twins and another so soon after! Good luck when all your babies arrive :) x

Hi everyone :)

Pennysbored pointed me in the direction of this group, so thought I'd join in for a chat and to introduce myself...

My name's Kim, I'm 25 and my husband (Keith) is 35. Keith's 11-year-old son (Dan) lives with us on a permanent basis and we also have a 10-month-old son (Harry - DOB 15/12/08) together. Keith didn't want to have a huge gap between our children, as he didn't want to be "an old dad"!! So we decided when Harry was about 6 months old that we'd start trying for our second child together... The following month we had our BFP :) So when our second child is born (due 26 April), Harry will be 16-months-old and Dan will be 12.

My pregnancy with Harry was fairly straight-forward, apart from the fact that he was 2-weeks over-due. I ended up being induced and eventually had Harry 16-days late by emergency C-Section (Harry was back to back and after 15-hours of drip-induced labour I'd gone from 8cm back to 6cm!!!).

However, things aren't quite so straight-forward this time. I had a fairly heavy bleed at the weekend and at our dating scan on Monday I was told that I have a low-lying placenta. I'm suffering from all-day sickness, all-day everyday!!! Harry's only just started sleeping through the night, so I'm still trying to catch up on being so tired... It's all good fun :)

Anyway, I've only read the first couple of pages on this thread, so I'll post this and then get back to reading the rest of it.

Kim xx

Ugh sorry I've not kept up ladies, I've been so crazy busy! We moved though!!!! It's soooo lovely being in our own place, and now we are finally finished unpacking and putting everything away.
How is everyone doing?

Ugh sorry I've not kept up ladies, I've been so crazy busy! We moved though!!!! It's soooo lovely being in our own place, and now we are finally finished unpacking and putting everything away.
How is everyone doing?

I was wondering where you were. I just moved too, I procrastinate putting things away by being on here...

We moved 2 months ago and still don't have everything packed away!!! But the boxes we haven't unpacked can't be that important because I'm not missing anything (yet!!).

The door creaks open>>>

hi everyone, I'm amanda mum to 8 month old oscar and 7 weeks pg with #2.

This one was planned and oscar was an oopsie baby.

Feeling exhausted already and MS is starting too. Oscar slept through from an early age but is now waking all the time, last night he was awake for 3 hours abd it's wearing me out! He is teething but it's never been this bad before

DH has been great he takes Oscar out so that I can get some rest at the weekends although I can't seem to stop doing housework in this time.

Like some others we are wondering if we shoulda waited a while longer before ttc, we are so glad were pg again but soooooooooooooo tired too lol

hugs to all xxxxx

The door creaks open>>>

hi everyone, I'm amanda mum to 8 month old oscar and 7 weeks pg with #2.

This one was planned and oscar was an oopsie baby.

Feeling exhausted already and MS is starting too. Oscar slept through from an early age but is now waking all the time, last night he was awake for 3 hours abd it's wearing me out! He is teething but it's never been this bad before

DH has been great he takes Oscar out so that I can get some rest at the weekends although I can't seem to stop doing housework in this time.

Like some others we are wondering if we shoulda waited a while longer before ttc, we are so glad were pg again but soooooooooooooo tired too lol

hugs to all xxxxx

welcome to the club...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"